New paypal to old ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-11-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 38%
Default New paypal to old ebay

Hello,
Can someone tell me if he has experience on this :
If i link a new paypal to an old ebay account that is making 15 k a month will i have problem by getting limited or something ?
The paypal i use now with this account has not any problem i just want to create a new one on my companies address .
Any ideas?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%
Default Re: New paypal to old ebay

eBay and PayPal are one of the same. You can't have one without the other.

The eBay by itself is quite useless unless you have an alternate way of accepting payments (i.e. your own Merchant Account, etc)

Once your PayPal is linked with eBay, that link NEVER goes away. Linking a new PayPal to that existing eBay will mean it will be linked to the OLD PayPal account.

Some people will be able to use it, at least for a time without issues, but don't rely on it to work longer term.
Old 01-11-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
eBay and PayPal are one of the same. You can't have one without the other.

The eBay by itself is quite useless unless you have an alternate way of accepting payments (i.e. your own Merchant Account, etc)

Once your PayPal is linked with eBay, that link NEVER goes away. Linking a new PayPal to that existing eBay will mean it will be linked to the OLD PayPal account.

Some people will be able to use it, at least for a time without issues, but don't rely on it to work longer term.
I know that it will be linked but i dont have any problem with my existing paypal so i dont worry for this .
But what do you mean with this:
Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are trying to accomplish by using a new PayPal with an old eBay account.

You can most certainly mix and match accounts with each other, but unless there is a good reason to do that, it kinda defeats the purpose of keeping things separate.
Old 01-11-2018
Threadstarter  

I dont want to keep them separate .
I will open soon a business in the US .
Im from Greece and now i use my greek paypal but i a want to open a new paypal that will have my US business address .
I know that the 2 accounts will be linked im just wondering the new one that i will open- it wont have any activity it will be brand new - do you think i will face any problem with getting limited cause of the lot of coming money?Or because it will be linked with the old one i wont have any problems?
If im right on the Stealth Book it was saying about this - not to receive a lot of money very fast -
Your opinion?
Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Since the PayPal you will be linking to the existing EB will be reletively new, you will obviously need to take it slow the first few months until broken in. Since your existing PayPal has no issues, although your exposure to risk may not be as high, you still need to take things slow and steady.

Since you are officially allowed to have more than one PP account anyway; one Consumer account and one Business account. At least that's according to PayPal's own terms and conditions.
Old 01-11-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salivan View Post
Hello,
Can someone tell me if he has experience on this :
If i link a new paypal to an old ebay account that is making 15 k a month will i have problem by getting limited or something ?
The paypal i use now with this account has not any problem i just want to create a new one on my companies address .
Any ideas?
The best answer: LINK will happen. You could POSSIBLY be limited - how long before it kicks in? Can never be 100%. Personally, I wouldn't want to operate business with this kind of inherent risk in it...but your choice.

Stealth works period.
Old 01-12-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
The best answer: LINK will happen. You could POSSIBLY be limited - how long before it kicks in? Can never be 100%. Personally, I wouldn't want to operate business with this kind of inherent risk in it...but your choice.

Stealth works period.
THe new pp will be with us ip .The one i use now is with greek ip
Do you think i should use new user or its better to use the existing so ill keep the cookies?