eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Can't Buy **** On Any Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/114191-cant-buy-any-account.html)

Envy 01-23-2018 03:12 PM

Can't Buy **** On Any Account

Why is PayPal so hard right now??? I have 5 different stealth accounts on 5 different socks5 and user accounts, but none of them can send money to new accounts without getting errors? Or a new account can't send money to them without getting errors? Errors include "We can't send your payment at this time, please contact PayPal if this keeps happening." What causes this error message? It's annoying asf and it never goes away even if you're 100% verified, 100% good feedback, everything... I'm trying to send $100 to a new account. Any way or glitch to force this sh** through? It seems like I'm the only one who gets this dum*as* error message consistently.

Last night I tried everything, tried to send $1 to a brand new account and got the error message... tried cookies, mobile, android emulator, everything... called them and they still couldn't tell me why it couldn't go through...

empirestate 01-23-2018 03:32 PM

Re: Can't Buy **** On Any Account

Quote:

Originally Posted by Envy (Post 896943)
called them and they still couldn't tell me why it couldn't go through...

They are playing dumb, this is a security measure...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

Envy 01-23-2018 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 896948)

All 2500 of your post are useless... nobody cares about your forum post count. Why waste time commenting useless bs on discussion threads? Comment really wasn't needed at all, stating the obvious.

MM78 01-23-2018 04:31 PM

Are you trying to buy on ebay or strictly sending to "New" Accounts? If you are trying to send to "New" Accounts they are blocking you on purpose. Also, how old are these new accounts? and have these new accounts received any funds from ebay sales or any sales?

dallis 01-23-2018 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
They are playing dumb, this is a security measure...
Reply by Envy:
All 2500 of your post are useless... nobody cares about your forum post count. Why waste time commenting useless bs on discussion threads? Comment really wasn't needed at all, stating the obvious.

I've made a number of transfers in the past several days with no issues.

Working it out on your own will give you a chance to expel some of your misdirected anger.

slokor 01-23-2018 05:02 PM

This is a common problem with newer accounts. As stated before it is a security measure and the only solution to it is time.
I would not be sending payments to newer accounts like that to begin with - paypal WILL recognize that pattern and limits all involved accounts if you keep it up.

overdead 01-26-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 896966)
This is a common problem with newer accounts. As stated before it is a security measure and the only solution to it is time.
I would not be sending payments to newer accounts like that to begin with - paypal WILL recognize that pattern and limits all involved accounts if you keep it up.

Hey man, since you seem to know a fair amount on this topic, I have basically the same problem.

Unlike most ppl on the forum who use paypal to sell, i use it to buy and then I sell in person, however most items i buy are 500 usd +, do you have any tips on how to reinforce and build trust with paypal, to be able to get an account that will be able to handle these transactions? I am making a pretty good profit with my strategy, if I spent money buying paypal accounts on this forum do you think they would hold up with the transactions?

Thanks man I appreciate any help you can give!

nickopedia 01-26-2018 11:03 PM

"We can't send your payment at this time" = We don't YET trust you.

You must let the money sit a lot longer before you even try spending a much smaller amount.

H4ck 01-26-2018 11:12 PM

did you create accounts on socks5? if the answer is yes where did you buy these socks5 proxies?

if the socks5 you used are not super clean meaning you need to check through maxmind that the ip is not blacklisted through several databases. If the ip you used to open the accounts initially are heavily blacklisted, that is probably what is causing so many issues.

I found that when you create on a clean and fresh socks5 better yet dedicated fresh static ip addresses that have been checked through ip score databases has being clear you have a very strong success rate out of the box on paypal.

overdead 01-26-2018 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 897483)
"We can't send your payment at this time" = We don't YET trust you.

You must let the money sit a lot longer before you even try spending a much smaller amount.

What about if I make all payments through debit card? Do I just have to age the account?

slokor 01-26-2018 11:20 PM

Wont make a difference.
The only solution is starting with smaller amounts.
Time and history are the only way to overcome this.

H4ck 01-26-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdead (Post 897486)
What about if I make all payments through debit card? Do I just have to age the account?

from my experience, i have never had a card decline when using the paypal debit card. Even on an account that was semi new.

overdead 01-26-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jarsky541 (Post 897488)
from my experience, i have never had a card decline when using the paypal debit card. Even on an account that was semi new.

for me the issue is getting the error 'we cannot complete your purchase at this time'

H4ck 01-26-2018 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by overdead (Post 897489)
for me the issue is getting the error 'we cannot complete your purchase at this time'

I guess what you mean is adding a debit card to the paypal account and buying stuff online.:comp5:

Yeah that wont make a difference.

supplies 01-30-2018 09:43 AM

If you are using paypal balance from sold items, that's the problem.

nimade71 01-30-2018 10:44 AM

I have tried many different methods regarding this before and I had about 15 accts in this status. After losing a couple of them in some trials, I just waited for the security level to fade off. Most of them were free to transfer a small amount after 2-3 months. Then wait another month and tranfer the rest amount. Now I have cleaned up all of them and have some 3-months-old accts.

empirestate 01-30-2018 10:58 AM

Put yourself in PP's shoes. Would you allow brand new users to spend money on the day they opened their accounts? HELL TO THE F*CKING NO!

fox20c 01-30-2018 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nimade71 (Post 898030)
I have tried many different methods regarding this before and I had about 15 accts in this status. After losing a couple of them in some trials, I just waited for the security level to fade off. Most of them were free to transfer a small amount after 2-3 months. Then wait another month and tranfer the rest amount. Now I have cleaned up all of them and have some 3-months-old accts.

Yes that is exactly what most are advocating on this thread. Taking your time and having patience is the ONLY way to get around this. Trust me I know this is difficult when all you want to do is make money and you are ready to go full force and then PP puts up these speed bumps. It can be infuriating. So it is ideal to start a bunch of accounts let them age, let them earn trust with smaller amount transfers and let money sit for days before moving it. Soon enough if you do that with many accounts all at once and are diligent you will have more accounts than you actually need to use, so you can stash a few for the future in case some of the accounts go down. Slow and steady really does win the race in the st3alth game