eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Not adding Bank account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/115642-not-adding-bank-account.html)

dachilla 02-28-2018 09:26 AM

Not adding Bank account

Just created a new ebay/paypal combination and I'm running out of bank accounts. So I will not attach a bank account. Actually I thought I might just leave it without bank account attached and just spend the money online. Account is in the EU, so no possibillity to add VBA.

Question 1: Is that risky? Will Paypal eventually limit me because of that?

Question 2: Lets suppose I get limited and haven't attached a bank account yet, is it possible to then add a bank account that was attached to one of my other limited paypals?

ilcarletto 02-28-2018 09:30 AM

Re: Not adding Bank account

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 904126)
is it possible to then add a bank account that was attached to one of my other limited paypals?

...I'm surprised of this question... this would be a major link.

PayPal wouldn't let you use the same account anyway I guess.

dachilla 02-28-2018 09:35 AM

Probably not the best idea now that I think about it, how about not adding a bank account? Do you think I'll have any issues here?

yankee 02-28-2018 09:42 AM

you cant add a previously used bank account. It is impossible. Paypal will tell you that the account belongs to another member.

RetroRedneck 02-28-2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 904131)
Probably not the best idea now that I think about it, how about not adding a bank account? Do you think I'll have any issues here?

Was thinking of doing this also (just spend the cash online).

The only possible issue I can think of is when you buy something off ebay, doesn't it show you as: unverified? Some sellers might be put off, and refuse to sell to you?

rsot 02-28-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroRedneck (Post 904205)

The only possible issue I can think of is when you buy something off ebay, doesn't it show you as: unverified? Some sellers might be put off, and refuse to sell to you?

Yes you will show up as unverified and some sellers do discriminate.

phaz0rz 02-28-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 904131)
how about not adding a bank account? Do you think I'll have any issues here?

I do it with a few of my (US) stealth accounts. They are accounts I sell 200 or less items on per year. Never been an issue for me.

GreenBean 02-28-2018 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RetroRedneck (Post 904205)

Sellers may not like you.

paypal may get snotty about no bank account.

Yes, the transaction shows unverified account (or similar).

You are not easily going to be able to spend big money on a transaction.

I experimented with no bank account. I was still getting holds even 4 months after I started the account.

There were two accounts. One EU and one UK.

I got nervous about those paypal emails. I eventually added bank accounts.

:boink:

dallis 02-28-2018 04:35 PM

I have many accounts that are 6-7 years old that never have had a bank account. I also have accounts I created recently without a bank account handling 2-4K a month in sales.

They don't have holds, and they're treated the same as any other account as far as I can see, and I've never seen any evidence that people won't buy from me and people have never refused to sell of me because of it - given the numbers, I'd have to say it makes no different whatsoever.

I rarely get any nagging emails, and the delete button makes them go away if I do, and everything works just fine.

But I'm in the US, and that's my personal experience.

RetroRedneck 03-01-2018 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 904126)
Just created a new ebay/paypal combination and I'm running out of bank accounts. So I will not attach a bank account. Actually I thought I might just leave it without bank account attached and just spend the money online. Account is in the EU, so no possibillity to add VBA.

Question 1: Is that risky? Will Paypal eventually limit me because of that?

Question 2: Lets suppose I get limited and haven't attached a bank account yet, is it possible to then add a bank account that was attached to one of my other limited paypals?

I take it you added a VCC to PP?

dallis 03-01-2018 09:15 AM

Prepaid VISA or MC.

walkingupwards 03-03-2018 02:54 PM

My main bank account was closed by my bank recently (this was my main bank account for my Paypal). So my Paypal was left with no bank account attached to it, I removed it and then tried to add a new bank account. So as normal, I added the IBAN...etc and after that they sent me 1 cent with a 4 digit code to enter in my Paypal. I confirmed the new account and then tried to cash out. Paypal sent the money through a wire transfer to my new added bank, but the bank reversed the transaction and the new added bank in my Paypal started showing an error message like "Bank not confirmed".

I called Paypal they said the bank might have reversed the transaction thinking it has something to do with fraud! Anyway, the Paypal rep then added the bank manually again.

My Paypal had around 300€ while no bank account or credit card was attached to it. I tried to purchase some food delivery online for 10€ and it didn't allow me to spend my money because the account had nothing attached to it.

I think the best thing you could do if you don't want to to burn a new bank account is purchasing a prepaid Visa or Mastercard and attaching it to your Paypal. That I think should work.

empirestate 03-03-2018 05:35 PM

99% of my accounts have no bank accounts and they rake in 5k monthly each
How to clean photos
Best image resizer