eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Quick Security Check - Options? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/115722-quick-security-check-options.html)

hype_supply 03-03-2018 06:19 PM

Quick Security Check - Options?

So i'm new, but I've read up on this forum quite a bit over the past few weeks. One of my stealth Paypal accounts is getting the "quick security check" pop-up whenever I try to make a payment. Prior threads recommended that I just wait some time, so I didn't log into my Paypal for 10 days. I logged in today and tried to make a $5 purchase and the same "quick security check" came up.

I made and operated this stealth account before I found this forum, so I didn't know about all the rules from the ebay stealth guide. There are quite a few things I did wrong with this account, but now I know better. There is $700 stuck in there, so i'm just trying to get it out or spend it at this point. What are my options? Wait a longer period of time and see if the quick security check goes away? Open up a new bank account and add that?

If I create and add a new bank account to withdraw funds, will I also get the "quick security check' when I try and withdraw? I don't want to open up a new account just to burn it if it's not going to work. Any advice is welcome!

empirestate 03-03-2018 07:10 PM

Re: Quick Security Check - Options?

Quote:

Originally Posted by hype_supply (Post 904912)
So i'm new, but I've read up on this forum quite a bit over the past few weeks. One of my stealth Paypal accounts is getting the "quick security check" pop-up whenever I try to make a payment. Prior threads recommended that I just wait some time, so I didn't log into my Paypal for 10 days. I logged in today and tried to make a $5 purchase and the same "quick security check" came up.

I made and operated this stealth account before I found this forum, so I didn't know about all the rules from the ebay stealth guide. There are quite a few things I did wrong with this account, but now I know better. There is $700 stuck in there, so i'm just trying to get it out or spend it at this point. What are my options? Wait a longer period of time and see if the quick security check goes away? Open up a new bank account and add that?

If I create and add a new bank account to withdraw funds, will I also get the "quick security check' when I try and withdraw? I don't want to open up a new account just to burn it if it's not going to work. Any advice is welcome!

If you are getting this problem for more than 1-2wks, give Paypal a ring...
How to clean photos
Best image resizer

hype_supply 03-03-2018 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 904925)
If you are getting this problem for more than 1-2wks, give Paypal a ring...

I'll do that. If I call and they can't fix anything, what would be my next move?

empirestate 03-03-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hype_supply (Post 904932)
I'll do that. If I call and they can't fix anything, what would be my next move?

Tell them that it's time to earn their paycheck. That usually does the trick.
How to clean photos
Best image resizer