Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-23-2018
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

I have a "stealth" account, although I'm not and have never been banned from PayPal. I've received a few payments and everythings been fine, the other day I tried to withdraw $260 to my verified bank account and the transfer was refunded 4 days ago. It didn't say why but I would guess mismatched names? Anyway now it wants me to verify another bank account to receive my next payment. I am not limited, I can still login to the account. No weird e-mails or anything.

My questions are:
1) Should I be worried?
2) Can I just verify the same bank via microdeposits, or should I just use another bank?

I don't ever need to transfer money, I can just send it to my other personal PayPal. Again I'm not and have never been banned or had an account limited before, ever.

ps. USA here, US paypal, us bank account. bank was keybank.

Last edited by kuntajay; 03-23-2018 at 11:56 AM. Reason: location
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-23-2018
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,597
Thanks: 1,727
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,303 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Was this the first withdrawal attempt?

If it was your first withdrawal attempt you're probably with a bank who doesn't accept mismatched deposits.

You won't be able to re-add the same bank account to your stealth PP or any other PP. Once an account number has been used once it's done.

I don't think you need to be worried unless this wasn't your first withdrawal attempt. You probably just need to open an account at another bank and add it to your PP.
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Aguero (03-31-2018), kuntajay (03-23-2018)
  #3  
Old 03-23-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Was this the first withdrawal attempt?

If it was your first withdrawal attempt you're probably with a bank who doesn't accept mismatched deposits.

You won't be able to re-add the same bank account to your stealth PP or any other PP. Once an account number has been used once it's done.

I don't think you need to be worried unless this wasn't your first withdrawal attempt. You probably just need to open an account at another bank and add it to your PP.
Yep, it was my first and only withdrawl attempt. Thanks for the advice! My friend / business partner said I can just use their BOA account
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-23-2018
phaz0rz's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 8,597
Thanks: 1,727
Thanked 3,060 Times in 2,303 Posts
Activity: 81%
Longevity: 30%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Best of luck!
__________________
____________
_______
___
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-23-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Best of luck!

Yup it was for sure KeyBank. I just made a BOA account online (free savings) and then used instant verify and it's all done.

I still would recommend everyone else being very cautious about using instant verify - but it worked for me!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-23-2018
Kajunrook's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 10
Thanked 138 Times in 112 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

What I don't understand how a bank would or could refuse a deposit regardless of what name was on it? I went to five local banks in Florida and asked them if I could deposit money from several of my "partners" website, all five said sure, why would we not? 3 stated we don't CARE where deposits come from. Regions, Hancock, Gulf Winds
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-23-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Some banks care, some don't. Internal policy, not a law.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-23-2018
Kajunrook's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 10
Thanked 138 Times in 112 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallis View Post
Some banks care, some don't. Internal policy, not a law.
Wierd, if my bank told me they wouldn't I would move my checking, savings and CDs to a bank that would lol.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-23-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 3,126
Thanks: 11
Thanked 750 Times in 578 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

I have some that care and some that don't. I use them all.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-23-2018
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 35%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Wierd, if my bank told me they wouldn't I would move my checking, savings and CDs to a bank that would lol.
I legit just opened the account online for the purpose of verifying a paypal, and because they have a branch in town but yeah i'm not going to keep banking there lol
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-24-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,586
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,147 Times in 6,513 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntajay View Post
Yep, it was my first and only withdrawl attempt. Thanks for the advice! My friend / business partner said I can just use their BOA account
BoA is great for stealth but get your own accounts going...
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 03-24-2018
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,829
Thanks: 234
Thanked 1,210 Times in 1,023 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuntajay View Post
I have a "stealth" account, although I'm not and have never been banned from PayPal. I've received a few payments and everythings been fine, the other day I tried to withdraw $260 to my verified bank account and the transfer was refunded 4 days ago. It didn't say why but I would guess mismatched names? Anyway now it wants me to verify another bank account to receive my next payment. I am not limited, I can still login to the account. No weird e-mails or anything.

My questions are:
1) Should I be worried?
2) Can I just verify the same bank via microdeposits, or should I just use another bank?

I don't ever need to transfer money, I can just send it to my other personal PayPal. Again I'm not and have never been banned or had an account limited before, ever.

ps. USA here, US paypal, us bank account. bank was keybank.

There's a list of banks that actually works and won't for paypal. I don't know much about keybank since I only use the banks that are listed and proven good in the stealth guide.

Don't worry about the paypal taking it off, it's happened to me before when I forgot to update some banking and CC info and just have to add it back on.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 03-24-2018
empirestate's Avatar
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,142
Thanks: 44
Thanked 659 Times in 484 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 36%
iTrader: (1)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Everyone should be worried about the new TOS update, it might the DEATH of PP for good.

__________________
Numbers for SMS Verifications
Setup multiple portable Firefox
Use Paypal correctly
Add NEW PP to eBay
Clean photos
Bulk resize images
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 03-31-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 503
Thanks: 384
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

After bank transfer was refunded to PP can they see the name and address of account holder ?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 03-31-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 2,206
Thanks: 784
Thanked 536 Times in 407 Posts
Activity: 47%
Longevity: 16%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Everyone should be worried about the new TOS update, it might the DEATH of PP for good.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 03-31-2018
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,586
Thanks: 4,633
Thanked 7,147 Times in 6,513 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguero View Post
After bank transfer was refunded to PP can they see the name and address of account holder ?
PP can only see the true name of bank account holder if funds were uploaded/sent from bank to PP not the other way.

Address won't appear on the "bank-sending" receipt.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Aguero (04-01-2018)
  #17  
Old 04-01-2018
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 503
Thanks: 384
Thanked 29 Times in 27 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 20%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Bank Transfer Refunded, wants bank verification again?

Ok. Bank refund is not same like uploading/sending from bank to PP, correct ?
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paypal refunded bank transfer, Not limited, why? iceman420 PayPal Talk 6 03-21-2017 09:22 AM
paypal at 100 percent (bank+vinalla cc verified), can't transfer $ from bank to pp? nohnoh PayPal Talk 3 08-05-2015 12:04 AM
Can I add my bank account to my moms PP to transfer money to the bank? lisurf Subscriber Discussions 13 10-16-2011 12:17 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:40 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts