Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-29-2018

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
Default Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by forex2014 View Post
I can help you to withdraw money with US bank if your paypal is personal account with add bank Features
Hello, can you PM me i'm having the same problem. Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-30-2018

Longevity: 74%
Default Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

Quote:
Originally Posted by grant75 View Post
Thanks but I think I got it resolved. After spending about 45 minutes on hold, I got a paypal representative who said he put in a manual request to transfer the funds to my bank account. And I see the transfer was actually initiated a few hours later. Previous 3 representatives when I tried previous days kept saying to wait until the issue fixed itself.
Best and only option is to call and provide docs if needed.

Glad you were able to get it sorted.
Old 05-30-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%
Send a message via ICQ to forex2014

hello sassy_girl .I just to sent a PM to you .please check out

yes it is best to call paypal for transfer money but usually they ask to provide docs.
for Stealth payapl it is not ok.
Old 05-31-2018

Longevity: 48%

Quote:

yes it is best to call paypal for transfer money but usually they ask to provide docs.
hello can u give me ur icq contacts pls ., i wanna talking to you about pp
Old 06-02-2018

Longevity: 61%

I know how to withdraw from paypal if you get that.. try again later message without calling them.
Old 06-02-2018

Longevity: 48%

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbossman111 View Post
I know how to withdraw from paypal if you get that.. try again later message without calling them.
hello can u share me how to withdraw without that errror message? pls

i have got that error and now i cant withdraw money :(
Old 06-03-2018

Longevity: 42%

Quote:
Mind sharing your info. I'm going thru same issue. I called got no help they keep telling me my account is fine. PayPal updated their security. I sent 3 emails and called them twice its been 3 weeks now and still nothing. I keep getting check your info and try again error. Anyone got a method to make it work?
Old 06-04-2018

Well I called them up today they had me wait 1 hour and were no help. They told me my account is fine and I should be able to withdraw. I told them it's not and keep getting check info and try again error. They told me maybe it's my device but many people have same problem so it's not device. I told him can he transfer money to my bank account on account I authorize it and he says no, he will send by check so I told him that he is a moron and hang up the phone. I can't receive check my name don't match account name. I guess I'm screwed. I'll just chop it up as a loss =(

Last edited by yup1983; 06-04-2018 at 10:38 PM.
Old 06-05-2018

I never received your PM.

Quote:

Old 06-05-2018

Can you please PM I really need help.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2018

Can anyone help with this!?! Is this the new norm??
Old 06-06-2018

Longevity: 37%

Apparently it is, I see a lot of people trying to do their withdrawal and are met with lots of issues now.
Old 06-06-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
Can you please PM I really need help.
Don't bother with his pm. He is a waste of time. He takes forever to respond and it didn't help.
Old 06-08-2018
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%
Send a message via ICQ to forex2014

yes if your 180PP is Business account and I can withdraw money by check now. if your 180PP is personal account and I can bypass Phone security check to withdraw money to your US bank
also I respond any one if PM to me.
thanks
Old 06-08-2018

Longevity: 34%

I have the same problem, anyone get help. I need it.
Old 06-08-2018

Quote:
yes if your 180PP is Business account and I can withdraw money by check now. if your 180PP is personal account and I can bypass Phone security check to withdraw money to your US bank
also I respond any one if PM to me.
thanks
Doesn't work if your name not same as account that's why we don't want check smh
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 38%

I was having the SAME exact problem. I did not call PayPal or anything! Here are the steps I took to move the funds..Go To Help, and then search for this link..https://imgur.com/a/8EC9KUK

Click Withdrawal Money and It will take you to the "Old Way" of withdrawing.
I Hope this helps.
Old 06-09-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist View Post
I was having the SAME exact problem. I did not call PayPal or anything! Here are the steps I took to move the funds..Go To Help, and then search for this link..https://imgur.com/a/8EC9KUK

Click Withdrawal Money and It will take you to the "Old Way" of withdrawing.
I Hope this helps.
I did exactly what you did. I went to help and found the page to withdraw money I clicked on the link and still failed. Glad it worked for you. On FROM you put paypal funds and TO I put my bank account right?

Last edited by yup1983; 06-09-2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old 06-09-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yup1983 View Post
I did exactly what you did. I went to help and found the page to withdraw money I clicked on the link and still failed. Glad it worked for you. On FROM you put paypal funds and TO I put my bank account right?
Yes!
To: Confirmed Bank Account
Old 06-12-2018

Another failed attempt. I called in today and explained my situation again. I asked if they can manually request to transfer funds to my bank account like how others here said it worked for them. First, they try their best not to do it. After hassling with them for an hour she said she will do it if I answer her questions. She asked where I lived 15 years ago, how much I sold my first home for, name of my third child and bunch of crazy questions that I couldn't answer so I hanged up the phone.

At least I discovered the reason why it happened and how 98% of us isn't gonna be able to withdraw. The problem is everytime we try to withdraw, it doesn't show up that we attempted to withdraw. They lady told me to withdraw 4 times and all 4 times she said it's not showing up on their system that we are withdrawing or even attempted to. That's why they treat us as hackers because it's not showing up that we logged in to account so they think we are trying to steal the money from someone else's account by withdrawing to our account. That's why they ask you crazy questions. I said can I email you my photo I.d. Which I have scan of and they said no. So very hard to get money back from stealth banned accounts. It's a sad day in the PayPal world =(

Last edited by yup1983; 06-12-2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old 06-12-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,933 Times in 8,224 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by yup1983 View Post

At least I discovered the reason why it happened and how 98% of us isn't gonna be able to withdraw. The problem is everytime we try to withdraw, it doesn't show up that we attempted to withdraw. They lady told me to withdraw 4 times and all 4 times she said it's not showing up on their system that we are withdrawing or even attempted to. That's why they treat us as hackers because it's not showing up that we logged in to account so they think we are trying to steal the money from someone else's account by withdrawing to our account. That's why they ask you crazy questions. I said can I email you my photo I.d. Which I have scan of and they said no. So very hard to get money back from stealth banned accounts. It's a sad day in the PayPal world =(
Hmm might have to get this in writing from PP somehow as proof of what you say
Old 06-12-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Hmm might have to get this in writing from PP somehow as proof of what you say
For those of us that can't withdraw due to info not correct try again its because some how the system is not showing that we're logged in or made any attempt to withdraw. I don't know if it's a glitch I think it's new security done on purpose. If it showed proof that we attempted to withdraw the lady said she will have no problem in requesting to manually transfer my funds but because it shows no proof that we logged in or attempted to withdraw is the reason they ask us very difficult questions.