eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/117411-sorry-we-werent-able-process-your-request-please-check-your-info-try-again.html)

forex2014 05-15-2018 11:41 AM

Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again

hello

my US paypal is limited over 180 day and PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try again

I got this error when I Transfer money to my US bank.
any one can help here???

thanks

dano 05-15-2018 01:37 PM

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

Paypal started to be tricky also after 180 days period past. usually they ask for docs now. I think you have to phone to customer care.

forex2014 05-17-2018 09:32 PM

Re: Sorry, we weren't able to process your request. Please check your info and try ag

aspkin 05-17-2018 09:33 PM

How much are you trying to withdraw? Around dollar amount..

Are you accessing from the same device you usually login to the account? Are you using local ISP / VPN?

forex2014 05-17-2018 09:37 PM

I can not withdraw any dollar to my US bank now.
this is so annoying
because It is 180 days pp so I do not login it long time
I use amazon EC2 vps to login this PP now
I want to know if any other people have same problem here?

forlifehemp 05-18-2018 12:35 PM

I have the same problem :(

JENNY9091 05-20-2018 08:38 PM

I have the similar problem since mid May. Usually I can withdraw after 180 days.

forex2014 05-20-2018 08:50 PM

yes The problem occurred after 14 May

JENNY9091 05-20-2018 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex2014 (Post 921147)
yes The problem occurred after 14 May

Hi did you try withdraw and no problem before? I have a few accounts limited and able to withdraw, never met this situation.

iceman420 05-21-2018 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENNY9091 (Post 921158)
Hi did you try withdraw and no problem before? I have a few accounts limited and able to withdraw, never met this situation.

I also have this same issue, has anyone got to the bottom? Or has anyone called in and successfully had a rep manually transfer the money?

Mygadgets 05-21-2018 01:15 PM

that's weird. I was able to withdraw after the 180 days with no problems. The best thing to do is to call in and try your luck. Maby they wunt ask for personal info...just to confirm name, bank, address...

JENNY9091 05-21-2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iceman420 (Post 921257)
I also have this same issue, has anyone got to the bottom? Or has anyone called in and successfully had a rep manually transfer the money?

I called and they said will help me issue the check last Friday. But today the money still in the account.

nodeal 05-21-2018 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JENNY9091 (Post 921158)

Yes, called in and had a rep supposedly do a manual transfer. Had to talk to supervisor, they said it would take 2 days for their accounting dept to review the withdrawal before it is released into my bank, so we will see.

forex2014 05-22-2018 06:31 AM

Okay Using a special method I can withdraw 180pp money by check now.please send a message by ICQ If anyone needs helps.

anyway I'm still looking for a method to withdraw money from US BANK.It is best

forlifehemp 05-22-2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex2014 (Post 921332)
Okay Using a special method I can withdraw 180pp money by check now.please send a message by ICQ If anyone needs helps.

My account can withdraw via check however i can't change my biz name.

JENNY9091 05-22-2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex2014 (Post 921332)

Hi there, I sent you private message and would you please check? Thank you so much.

forlifehemp 05-23-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodeal (Post 921284)
Yes, called in and had a rep supposedly do a manual transfer. Had to talk to supervisor, they said it would take 2 days for their accounting dept to review the withdrawal before it is released into my bank, so we will see.

Everything all right, bro? Pls give me an update.

anhdenday 05-25-2018 01:47 AM

anything update

Lukevfofz16@gmail.com 05-25-2018 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex2014 (Post 920176)
hello

my US paypal is limited over 180 day and PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

I got this error when I Transfer money to my US bank.
any one can help here???

thanks

I cant find you ICQ,and i got same error also,Please message me how to fix this thanks alot!

grant75 05-26-2018 11:26 PM

Ugh. I'm dealing with this exact same issue. First time I've had this specific issue but have had other issues in the past when trying to withdraw money. I'm sick of playing these games with paypal trying to withdraw money after 180 days. Has anyone gotten this issue resolved by actually being able to withdraw to their bank account (not a check)? Because the name on this account isn't my real name so can't request a check.

A lot of times in the past when paypal has given me issues trying to withdraw the money asking for docs or whatever the only way I've been able to withdraw it is by filing a BBB complaint against paypal threatening legal action if they don't give me the money and waiting almost a month to get a response. This is ridiculous and I need this money ASAP so I need a faster resolution than that. But yeah, if anyone else if having this issue and can't get it resolved any other way, BBB complaint is probably a good last resort since they ALWAYS help me. But as previously stated, it is not a fast resolution.

forex2014 05-27-2018 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grant75 (Post 922333)
Ugh. I'm dealing with this exact same issue. First time I've had this specific issue but have had other issues in the past when trying to withdraw money. I'm sick of playing these games with paypal trying to withdraw money after 180 days. Has anyone gotten this issue resolved by actually being able to withdraw to their bank account (not a check)? Because the name on this account isn't my real name so can't request a check.

A lot of times in the past when paypal has given me issues trying to withdraw the money asking for docs or whatever the only way I've been able to withdraw it is by filing a BBB complaint against paypal threatening legal action if they don't give me the money and waiting almost a month to get a response. This is ridiculous and I need this money ASAP so I need a faster resolution than that. But yeah, if anyone else if having this issue and can't get it resolved any other way, BBB complaint is probably a good last resort since they ALWAYS help me. But as previously stated, it is not a fast resolution.

I can help you to withdraw money with US bank if your paypal is personal account with add bank Features

grant75 05-29-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forex2014 (Post 922462)
I can help you to withdraw money with US bank if your paypal is personal account with add bank Features

Thanks but I think I got it resolved. After spending about 45 minutes on hold, I got a paypal representative who said he put in a manual request to transfer the funds to my bank account. And I see the transfer was actually initiated a few hours later. Previous 3 representatives when I tried previous days kept saying to wait until the issue fixed itself.