eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Stealth 11 years now PP wants SS (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/118986-stealth-11-years-now-pp-wants-ss.html)

leenie 07-27-2018 03:34 AM

Stealth 11 years now PP wants SS

I've been stealth 11 years now I tried to transfer money and for the first time i must state my date of birth and social security number. HELP!!!!!!

nyc 07-27-2018 04:19 AM

Re: Stealth 11 years now PP wants SS

Could you provide a screenshot please.

leenie 07-27-2018 05:31 AM

When I try to withdraw money from my paypal account it first states...To meet regulatory requirements, we need some more information before you can transfer money to your account. Then it has a next button and I can't do a screen shot or it will state my information but the important thing is it asks for my
Date of birth and
SSN (last 4 digits) Then says.....
The Patriot Act requires all financial institutions to ask for your Social Security number and confirm your identity to help prevent money laundering. I have been stealth for 11 years with no problems. I have a business account with an EIN number. WTF is going on?????

leenie 07-27-2018 11:48 AM

The answer I found on here is enter last of ein number for ss. I dont remember putting a dob when I opened my paypal acct years ago so did they require that or just put whatever? Getting ready to do this but do not want to blow this so anybody, please help fast.

donkeykong2012 07-27-2018 11:55 AM

I'm sure they will want the correct DOB for the account.

I believe there is a way to retrieve this somehow from the account if it is forgotten. I am sure I have read this on here before.

Hang fire for a bit, someone with more information is bound to come along.

StealthGirl 07-27-2018 01:52 PM

This happened to me. I went back 24 hours later and was able to withdraw at a lower amount.

yankee 07-27-2018 02:06 PM

All part of the April update. Huge multi page threads about it.

Without confirming identity and/or tax number, withdrawing funds only.

camouflage 07-27-2018 02:28 PM

Just happened to me also.

I tried to withdraw lower amount and it went through, but on the resolution center still limited and asked me to upload SSN picture and ID.

I dont know if this is a glitch or what

leenie 07-27-2018 03:39 PM

When this happened I was just trying to withdraw $25 so the amount was low enough. Can someone please answer this. I have done hours of research on aspkin and haven't really found the answer. I have seen that you can put any 4 numbers for the last 4 ssn but that most put in the last 4 of the ein number?? Wouldn't that raise a flag having them both the same. Also, This is a business account. Does anyone remember having to put a date of birth in for a business account when they initially signed up? I don't think I did so do I just put any date of birth as well?

leenie 07-27-2018 03:46 PM

Yankee...Can you please show the thread link so I can find the answer.

StealthGirl 07-27-2018 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leenie872@aol.com (Post 933437)
When this happened I was just trying to withdraw $25 so the amount was low enough. Can someone please answer this. I have done hours of research on aspkin and haven't really found the answer. I have seen that you can put any 4 numbers for the last 4 ssn but that most put in the last 4 of the ein number?? Wouldn't that raise a flag having them both the same. Also, This is a business account. Does anyone remember having to put a date of birth in for a business account when they initially signed up? I don't think I did so do I just put any date of birth as well?

What exactly is your question?

When this has happened to me, I have waited and pulled the money out another day. Submitting the 4 numbers should be your last resort because it can possibly get your account limited since it won't match public databases. Your two best options right now are to wait or to call in if you happen to still have the same phone number on the account.

nickopedia 07-27-2018 06:50 PM

Identity is confirmed using third party databases and/or credit agencies, so the data must match a REAL person on file.

You can only w/d funds to a bank. This is part of the ToS update from April- there have been lots of threads about this.

rsot 07-27-2018 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leenie872@aol.com (Post 933320)
I've been stealth 11 years now I tried to transfer money and for the first time i must state my date of birth and social security number. HELP!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Just welcoming you properly.

leenie 07-27-2018 07:41 PM

Nickopedia. I must be missing something because what I read in all the aspkin threads is for a business account you can put in any last four social numbers and any birthdate. I keep reading that all you can do is withdraw funds...from you too but that is the only thing I can't do. I can't withdraw funds unless I input this information.
Stealthgirl. When did they ask for your information and when did you stop seeing it. Did it just go away?

nickopedia 07-27-2018 08:00 PM

So just to be clear you are trying to transfer the money to your BANK account not to another PayPal, correct?

Do you get this verification message no matter how much $ you try to transfer?

leenie 07-27-2018 08:11 PM

Yes, I am trying to transfer to my bank account which I have always been able to do for 11 years. I get the verification message no matter how much $ I try to transfer. I have a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on paypal but a real bank account which was verified 11 years ago. Paypal has my EIN number when I opened a business account back 11 years ago. They want me to give a date of birth and last 4 of social. My real info would shut me down. What is my solution?

BigCJ 07-27-2018 11:09 PM

Add the last of the EIN in its place of SSN.

leenie 07-28-2018 12:30 AM

Do you know for a fact entering the last EIN in place of SSN will work. Also, what date of birth? I don't think you are required to put one in when I created the business account so any dob? Has anyone had success with this working 100%. I am so scared to try unless I know it will work 100%.

dealagreeproceed 07-28-2018 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leenie872@aol.com (Post 933524)
Do you know for a fact entering the last EIN in place of SSN will work. Also, what date of birth? I don't think you are required to put one in when I created the business account so any dob? Has anyone had success with this working 100%. I am so scared to try unless I know it will work 100%.

nothings 100 with PP ... u will slip up... just dont stay down :rolleyes:

yankee 07-28-2018 01:04 PM

You are talking about the most recent paypal data update. It has been this way for years and years and years now.

Last four the the EIN.. I use my own birthdate. If you upgrade any paypal to business at any time for several years now, this is required.

It is well proven to work by countless members for years.

Kajunrook 07-28-2018 09:12 PM

OK so something new is up. I have a six month account with about $3000 in sales, runs $4-500 a month. So for a year $5,000 since I opened in early March. Have purposely kept sales low so as not to provide a SSN as it was linked to banned paypal. So I just sold an item and logged on and they are asking for SSN. If I ignore and not sell over $8,000 for the year will the notification go away? If not I will have to open ANOTHER LLC and EIN

GreenBean 07-28-2018 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 933482)
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

Just welcoming you properly.

Yeah, yeah.

If this was being done properly, the words would be in an Introduction thread,

But you totally disregard that to spam threads.

And yep, I know you missed me.

:deadhorse: