eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Provide purchase receipt from your supplier (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/121111-provide-purchase-receipt-your-supplier.html)

Bird Child 10-23-2018 06:24 PM

Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

So I got my PayPal limited I may have jumped the gun with a sale sold for more than I thought it would 1500 to be precise. Its older Stealth account about 6 months old same as the paypal. I sell mainly vintage items clothing items and various antiques mainly WWII stuff. Most items are from estate sales, thrift stores, goodwill, auctions. There's only about 55 items sold on the account same with the paypal.

My question is when the ask for "purchase receipt from your supplier" do they want purchase receipts from various locations for example many individual receipts from goodwill and auction houses lets say 25 individual . Or are they looking for a single invoice from lets say goodwill with broad titles like "5 Stripped shirts" "Military helmets" ect. What in you're guys experience would help the account do better in passing their receipt portion?

Paypal asked for

1. Upload a photo ID ( easy)

2. Provide proof of fulfillment (easy upload tracking for the 6 items they asked for were shipped in 15 hours or less although some have not made it to their location as of yet) I live in the same state as my stealth aswell. They only asked for shipping information on 6 items.

3. Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

Brainbuster 10-23-2018 07:55 PM

Re: Provide purchase receipt from your supplier

I have the same question. Do they want a receipt for every item sold?

nickopedia 10-24-2018 03:36 AM

Get a real receipt from a real company to use as a template and just change the items/quantity. They may check to see if your "supplier" is indeed valid or VAT/TAX registered, so be aware of that.

Using "dummy" receipts with bogus company info isn't the best idea.

Bird Child 10-24-2018 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 952113)
Get a real receipt from a real company to use as a template and just change the items/quantity. They may check to see if your "supplier" is indeed valid or VAT/TAX registered, so be aware of that.

Using "dummy" receipts with bogus company info isn't the best idea.

You think in my case a auction house receipt for numerous items would work? Or should I do something else

nickopedia 10-24-2018 10:52 AM

What I did was copy an existing invoice of a local Estate liquidation company. Think surplus, auctions, storage locker sales, swap meets, etc. The other sources you listed are alone the same lines are the perfect places to acquire an antiques and WWII vintage items anyway.

I like these types of places because of the wide variety of items one can get and are always found on eBay. It also sometimes helps to give eBay a call and explain about your "part time" business of going to these places to find deals, etc. Tell them you have some receipts for various items; it doesn't so much matter you are listing EACH and EVERY item(s) on receipts/invoices, but at least a few of them.

eBay just wants to know where you are getting your items from and they are from a "legit" source. Make it sound plausible and real. Be creative.

Bird Child 10-28-2018 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 952176)
What I did was copy an existing invoice of a local Estate liquidation company. Think surplus, auctions, storage locker sales, swap meets, etc. The other sources you listed are alone the same lines are the perfect places to acquire an antiques and WWII vintage items anyway.

I like these types of places because of the wide variety of items one can get and are always found on eBay. It also sometimes helps to give eBay a call and explain about your "part time" business of going to these places to find deals, etc. Tell them you have some receipts for various items; it doesn't so much matter you are listing EACH and EVERY item(s) on receipts/invoices, but at least a few of them.

eBay just wants to know where you are getting your items from and they are from a "legit" source. Make it sound plausible and real. Be creative.

This is for paypal I'm all good with ebay. Would this still apply to just PayPal only? Is it safer to send multiple receipts from auction companies ? I figured I would stick using just using auction companies verses using goodwill ect.

nickopedia 10-28-2018 03:47 AM

What I found is PayPal tends to accept receipts/invoices more readly, and eBay is far more strict. I've even heard of reports that eBay Seller Vetting in their Utah office will contact the company/supplier to at least see the details are valid.

Just make sure your invoices are from valid/real companies. I tend to use real invoices that I use as a template to work from.

Unimoc007 02-13-2019 06:50 PM

do you solve it ?can i add you? now i am it that situation need help thanks

Favour 03-26-2019 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 953164)
What I found is PayPal tends to accept receipts/invoices more readly, and eBay is far more strict. I've even heard of reports that eBay Seller Vetting in their Utah office will contact the company/supplier to at least see the details are valid.

Just make sure your invoices are from valid/real companies. I tend to use real invoices that I use as a template to work from.

What about a sleath account?

agent006140 03-26-2019 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bird Child (Post 953161)
This is for paypal I'm all good with ebay. Would this still apply to just PayPal only? Is it safer to send multiple receipts from auction companies ? I figured I would stick using just using auction companies verses using goodwill ect.

if you dont have receipt,you can go to drugstore and buy a book of blank receipt,take it to garage sale next time and record what you bought./
dont ⊗⊗⊗⊗ receipts,if they come from garage sale,you either tell them no receipt or just write the receipt yourself,and thrift shops are good too.