Need Paypal for HUGE amounts - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 31%
Default Re: Need Paypal for HUGE amounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
The amount you're going for isn't the only issue.

Stealth doesn't = anonymity.

About the anonymity i dont have to worry
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-16-2018
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth OP

You have been given a LOT of good advice for a newcomer - you will need to spread sales and go SLOW over the initial few months. Don't expect to go hardcore without problems...

"Mitglieder hier sprechen Deutsch"
Thanks!

Yes i know to appreciate it
But spreading sales are not good for the business, trust is everything here in Germany...

"Welche Mitglieder denn?!"
Old 11-16-2018

first,it is no problem that receiving big money once you can find stable paypal accs.They cannt be new or aged but without good history.
My own paypal acc now receive 8-10k dollars daily without any problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to mathewsassn For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

History is the MOST important factor. That's what PayPal looks at when making most security decisions.

As the above poster states, the accounts that have previously received bigger amounts are very likely not to have any problems receiving/sending going forward. I have received multiple 10k transactions on my PP's without any issues.

A stable PP with long history can take a surprisingly amount of abuse before getting limited.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
mathewsassn (11-17-2018)
Old 11-17-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
History is the MOST important factor. That's what PayPal looks at when making most security decisions.

As the above poster states, the accounts that have previously received bigger amounts are very likely not to have any problems receiving/sending going forward. I have received multiple 10k transactions on my PP's without any issues.

A stable PP with long history can take a surprisingly amount of abuse before getting limited.
Agree.but the question is not easy to buy this kind of paypal when need
Old 11-17-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsassn View Post
Agree.but the question is not easy to buy this kind of paypal when need
True that. The trick is to create history, and do it over a period of time. On my stealths I do this by spending money on eBay and doing the once in awhile F&F payment for smaller amounts. I have a fair number of accounts, so this can be safely done. The trick is to do this over a period of several months before even trying to swing larger sums through.
Old 11-18-2018

Longevity: 33%

1) you need aged paypal account (paypal account established in 2010-2014 year will be perfect) don't buy account created in 2017-2018 (it's bull**** for large amounts). 2) account must have big history of sales. 3) account must be business (in business settings put max monthly limit) 4) accounts must be verified by bank 5) you must have access to phone number, phone number must be visible on security check. 6) buy dedicated server and always use one Dedicated IP for this account.
Old 11-21-2018

Longevity: 75%

Go slow, that is way too much volume for a new account. I suggest you separating that volume into many accounts. Don’t put all eggs in one basket.
Old 11-22-2018

Longevity: 41%

What kind of products are you selling to get so much money per day? Trafficking women for Russians or Arabs? I think you are day dreaming! You have no business on Ebay yet you are assuming you can generate this much profit per day!

I mean seriously! if I have a product which I know is in high demand and can make me thousands per days I'll just create my own website and no need for ebay.
Old 11-22-2018
Executive [VIP]

PayPal surely scrutinize large transactions, just as any legitimate money transmitter would for compliance reasons. Remember, it's not just PayPal's "policy" that dictates this, but U.S. State and Federal laws and Regulations.

PayPal is mostly concerned about the SOURCE of funds to make sure they are legitimate, and even then to comply with KYC (Know-Your-Customer), AML (Anti-Money-Laundering), FinCEN rules, PATRIOT Act, etc., etc...

This would apply to a USA PayPal regardless of where in the world, or who is using it.

The amount of checking and verification they will do on your account/identity will depend on the amount of money you have moving in and out of PP.

So long as what you are selling is legitimate and the funds are clean, and you have not provided any foo-foo documents in regard to taxes, you may be fine.

Last edited by nickopedia; 11-22-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 11-22-2018

Longevity: 58%

Can in OP's case, a business PP could be more useful than a regular one?
Old 11-22-2018

At the beginning, I don't think so.
Old 11-24-2018

Longevity: 69%

I think you have to shut the F@@K up. That is the best option for you.
Old 11-24-2018

Why and why are you nervous ?
Old 11-24-2018

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
I have received multiple 10k transactions on my PP's without any issues.

You are brave. For amounts over $2k i prefer the customer do a TT to my bank. Saves me paypal fees and i feel more secure as it cuts out one step and saves time. I do several $1k plus transactions a month.

I agree a stable PP with good history can take some cases and chargebacks against it even if bunched together in a short time period.
Old 11-24-2018

Longevity: 63%

Quote:
PayPal surely scrutinize large transactions, just as any legitimate money transmitter would for compliance reasons. Remember, it's not just PayPal's "policy" that dictates this, but U.S. State and Federal laws and Regulations.

PayPal is mostly concerned about the SOURCE of funds to make sure they are legitimate, and even then to comply with KYC (Know-Your-Customer), AML (Anti-Money-Laundering), FinCEN rules, PATRIOT Act, etc., etc...

This would apply to a USA PayPal regardless of where in the world, or who is using it.

The amount of checking and verification they will do on your account/identity will depend on the amount of money you have moving in and out of PP.

So long as what you are selling is legitimate and the funds are clean, and you have not provided any foo-foo documents in regard to taxes, you may be fine.
I agree. Paypal is always keeping an eye on accounts to make sure you comply with KYC (Know-Your-Customer), AML (Anti-Money-Laundering), FinCEN rules, PATRIOT Act, etc., etc...

Even though they are not a bank, they still need to comply.

But there always seems to be horror stories where everything is legit and an account runs into problems.
The Following User Says Thank You to big tymer For This Useful Post:
nickopedia (11-24-2018)
Old 11-24-2018
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by big tymer View Post
You are brave. For amounts over $2k i prefer the customer do a TT to my bank. Saves me paypal fees and i feel more secure as it cuts out one step and saves time. I do several $1k plus transactions a month.

I agree a stable PP with good history can take some cases and chargebacks against it even if bunched together in a short time period.
Keep in mind that the account I am talking about is in my real details, and is from 1999. It's also seen large transactions over the years, so it's go a very long history. I use it fairly regularly, and almost never have any disputes or issues.

My point is if the account is like this with a very long history and had previous large transfers on it, you can be pretty confident you can send a $10k payment without trouble, which I think is the per transaction maximum.