Can't get passed PayPal's 'Quick Security Check' - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-28-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 30%
Default Re: Can't get passed PayPal's 'Quick Security Check'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
THIS is the real problem. Not faulting you, because I was the exact same way when I first came to the forum. (My first few months in the forum, actually) But it's often the problem that keeps the solutions you get from here from being effective.

When you're desperate, you're usually in a rush, and when you need to leave an account alone for 48 hours so the "quick security check" goes away, there's NO WAY you're not going to at least check once in that time which works against the security check going away.

It also prevents you from reading the stealth guide, which once you read and really understand it, you'd know there's no reason or benefit to be using a family member's info on an account.

And a lot of other things. In general, being in a rush or desperate makes you do or try the things that help the least in the long run, and while this pointer might not solve anything today for you, it's something to remember over the longer term, especially now that you found the forum. Any regular user of this site sees a ton of panicked new people asking how to do this and that, and there is almost never a simple binary answer, problems (and solutions) come from a blend of habits and factors, and those are only fixed with careful research, patience, and planning. And if you're doing most of this under an extreme budget and depending on other people for favors, phones, and doing things around their convenience, your efforts are already compromised.

Hang in there, and if it helps at all, I had 3 accounts that got "quick security check" pop ups in the past week which was weird, I never got those before, so it must be part of something new they are doing. I didn't need to do anything with the two of them, so I really did leave them for around 48 hours and they both let me send money. I doubt a second payment the same day would have been a good thing to try, though. The third (which I didn't leave completely alone for 48 hours, this is how I know it's hard to do) still wouldn't let me do anything, but my seller who I've done business with before sent me an invoice, and after leaving the account alone for 24 hours, I was able to log in and click "pay" and it went through.

Keep in mind as you work on this whether each thing you do is because it's the best option you've discovered because of research, or if it's an act of desperation. It's a reminder we all need sometimes.
Well i needed to take out money to save myself but i got helped already, so it's ok now.

Not desperate anymore.

BUT i need to know the little things like this cause it does hurt if you don't know (My thoughts at least)

So a question is, What is the best solution to get rid of this forever??

Just add a bank, Credit Card or Phone # with name of PayPal user and thats it??

There's no type of hidden methods or trick around this??

I wanted to try the Verison method someone suggested here but someone else said it's outdated...

Just need a little advice, cause i got alot of money and i obviously don't want to trigger something i shouldn't.

Thanks!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-29-2019

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
I said correct me if I'm wrong (which you apparently are and that's fine) I did say it was a year or so ago as a disclaimer. Just sharing a personal experience relative to the post.

And speaking of spreading around bad information, you just did so last week on one of my posts. You can PM me about it and I can tell you about it as it has nothing to do with this post.
you are talking to one of the most unique members on the asss licking pin forums,

What I say and the information I relay is gold. I am one of paypals worst nightmares.......

I am the guy that is capable of breaking many of paypals security that nobody on this forum can fully understand.......

whenever i speak, I am 99.9% accurate. if you think i am wrong, its probably because you must have misinterpreted the info I wrote.

I even know how to break 2 factor paypal security at this point.....not fully 100% but I can break it.

Even though I am capable of doing damage on paypal, I dont see myself to be smart, I wish I have some "russian" mafia intel for paypal hacks.................

they are the ones instigating all these crypto exchange hacks,

russian-trump election rigging,

sim swap fraud to steal millions from silicon valley executives,

they have real classified information......

Last edited by H4ck; 01-29-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 01-29-2019

the russian I admire them........some of the best chess players in the world,

a lot of good looking women.......

some of the best poker players in the world. and also some of the best hackers in the world.........quite talented and gifted......I always am one step behind them.......-_-
Old 01-31-2019

Any advise how to bypass Phone security check? Account was used long time ago and phone number no longer available. Will it works if I call support from new number and explain all details?
Old 01-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

The truly effective methods of outsmarting PayPal at their security game are never shared. Don't take it personally, but if those methods were to get out, they would be patched very quickly.

PayPal doesn't work the way you think it does. Don't pay any attention to what they say or tell you.
Old 01-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

I have the same issue on accounts where I am trying to add a SECOND bank.

For example, if I purchased an account with a VBA and I go to add a real bank, I get the "quick security check" which is a problem if the phone on the pp is not a working phone.

I added and confirmed a working phone onto the account, but it still does not work.

I have been waiting it out 1.5 months now, checking once every couple of weeks, but still no luck. Luckily I am able to send money without a problem so I have gotten the money out but still hoping the account "unlocks" eventually.
Old 01-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
I have the same issue on accounts where I am trying to add a SECOND bank.

For example, if I purchased an account with a VBA and I go to add a real bank, I get the "quick security check" which is a problem if the phone on the pp is not a working phone.

I added and confirmed a working phone onto the account, but it still does not work.

I have been waiting it out 1.5 months now, checking once every couple of weeks, but still no luck. Luckily I am able to send money without a problem so I have gotten the money out but still hoping the account "unlocks" eventually.
Did you do anything specific to get the money out though??

I really need this advice!!

Thanks!!
Old 01-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 62%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSX View Post
Did you do anything specific to get the money out though??

I really need this advice!!

Thanks!!
No unfortunately my situation is a little different than yours. They were using this "quick security check" to prevent me from adding a bank, but never gave me a problem when sending money.
Old 01-31-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacgreg View Post
Any advise how to bypass Phone security check? Account was used long time ago and phone number no longer available. Will it works if I call support from new number and explain all details?
I have a lot of accounts like this, i just wait.........a week.......and usually it works....i usually just send a small amount......if it still pulls up just wait another week.......

rinse and repeat it will eventually let you.........

also do it during business hours......like noon time......do not do it late at night or at weird times........make it look believable......the quick security pulls up for a variety of reasons.......

such as,

ip address location distance from last known ip address........, ip score, blacklisted ip,
amount relative to last known amount, risk of the amount
frequency of times you sent money.....
suspicious useragent
time of day, desktop timezone matching ip address

I have another answer.......but that answer.....if you want it will cost a lot of money if you want it lol.............I probably will never give up the secret.....unless you give me a good amount of money.

can i break quick security check on command, yes.

can i add phone numbers on paypal on the spot manually? yes.

I don't even need cnam.....or register the number to the name....

Last edited by H4ck; 01-31-2019 at 02:42 PM.
Old 01-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by H4ck View Post
I have a lot of accounts like this, i just wait.........a week.......and usually it works....i usually just send a small amount......if it still pulls up just wait another week.......

rinse and repeat it will eventually let you.........

also do it during business hours......like noon time......do not do it late at night or at weird times........make it look believable......the quick security pulls up for a variety of reasons.......

such as,

ip address location distance from last known ip address........, ip score, blacklisted ip,
amount relative to last known amount, risk of the amount
frequency of times you sent money.....
suspicious useragent
time of day, desktop timezone matching ip address

I have another answer.......but that answer.....if you want it will cost a lot of money if you want it lol.............I probably will never give up the secret.....unless you give me a good amount of money.

can i break quick security check on command, yes.

can i add phone numbers on paypal on the spot manually? yes.

I don't even need cnam.....or register the number to the name....
Damn, anyone here can use a guy like you. The method must be really good...

Too bad i can't afford it from what it seems :/
Old 01-31-2019

I have over 500 something paypals......

all in a excel file.....color coded and filtered according to anything I desire ........with atleast 5-6 different colors that represent the accounts......

uploaded and backed up under a google drive........
Old 01-31-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:

all in a excel file.....color coded and filtered according to anything I desire ........with atleast 5-6 different colors that represent the accounts......

Lol... damn.... Oh well lol
Old 01-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 19%
Longevity: 58%

Quote:

and I'm Santa Claus
LSD (02-10-2019)
Old 01-31-2019

I just hate paypal......they have billions......why do they have to have such high security and patch some of my tricks.........if they did not have such high security measures I would be a millionaire already.....lol
Old 01-31-2019

along time ago in 2006 i used to play gunbound its a cartoon shooting game......i went on the private forums i forgot what it was called but was able to download an aimbot and cheat engine hacks it was hilarious i was able to learn how to decode and create my own hacks and force the system to dispense a lot of gold so i can buy all the items I wanted.

their were 2 rare vehicles to obtain in the game, i was able to change the hex keys at a very specific time on the cheat engine software to a specific number to force it to let me use that vehicle during the game......

everytime i was playing against other people i got numerous pms asking me if I can teach them what i am doing......to instigate all the hacks on the server.....

at the end gunbound banned my accounts, they must have saw the algorithm pattern and probably other players might have reported me to mods......

I never shared my hacks.......to neone and it went on so damn long lol.....god i miss those days.......

paypal is just a whole different animal..........when dealing with real money......man they take things too seriously.....

Last edited by H4ck; 01-31-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old 01-31-2019

Longevity: 57%

I'm still having issues trying to add my new bank account
Old 02-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastrami_on_rye View Post
I heard from someone i know that adding a bank would most likely solve the problem but it has to be under the Paypal holders name.

Good luck bro.
Old 02-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastrami_on_rye View Post
I heard from someone i know that adding a bank would most likely solve the problem but it has to be under the Paypal holders name.

Good luck bro.
Old 02-10-2019

Activity: 9%
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZSX View Post
Can someone please answer my question??

If getting a phone # under the persons PayPals name doesn't work, then what??
If you have an iPhone subscribe to the burner app, its $4.99 for one number and $14.99 for 3 per month.

You just enter the name of the account holder of PayPal and eBay and it will validate both either on text or voice, the good thing about this is that you can call eBay or PayPal on that number, it has voice mail as well. If your accounts get suspended then you can burn the number and get a new one for a new account.

I have tried all the free alternatives and they are flaky and will not verify.
Old 02-11-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
If you have an iPhone subscribe to the burner app, its $4.99 for one number and $14.99 for 3 per month.

You just enter the name of the account holder of PayPal and eBay and it will validate both either on text or voice, the good thing about this is that you can call eBay or PayPal on that number, it has voice mail as well. If your accounts get suspended then you can burn the number and get a new one for a new account.

I have tried all the free alternatives and they are flaky and will not verify.
Alright, bro thank you!!! Might do this BUT the good news is i no longer get the quick verify anymore, it's permanently gone now.

All i did was call and tell the PayPal support (which was a female btw) That i couldn't send money and that i needed to pay people and that the proof i had was all the sells i did beforehand, all shipped and at buyer's houses. She immediately removed the limitation (I think) as she told me to try again and it worked and i never looked back since.

But i'll do your method regardless to have this more verified than it already is.

Thanks.!
Old 01-25-2020

Longevity: 24%

Does anyone know how to get around the quick security check? Every time I try to withdraw or send money to anyone, it always pops up with verify “your number” when I do it, it says “phone number not registered in your name” I’m going crazy because I have money stuck in there but I genuinely want to use this account to sell items like a real account, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get around this thing?