Three PayPal accounts limited. - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-26-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 47%
Default Re: Three PayPal accounts limited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckev26 View Post
they do not care about your business, its all about there business If you pose a risk to them they wont want to do business with you.

And paypal will still be on ebay platform as a payment option after 2021 for the buyers, multi payment platform will attract more new buyers. then selling fee's increased again
Yeah no kidding.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-27-2019
Banned

Longevity: 64%

yes also popped a few times recently. highly doubt its linkage
Old 01-27-2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Well my friend you are toast, I lost three this month also. Paid out good cash for Ids and invoices to no avail
did you just submit docs and wait on reply OR did you call and speak to someone as well?
Old 01-27-2019

One account passed with flying colors and another they requested business info and i use my business accounts.
Old 01-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

This weekend looks like they had a little wave of shutdowns. I lost a few accounts myself.

You are not being linked, It has to do with what you are selling / how much. They run their bots and a percentage of what gets pulled for manual review is going to go down. My accounts that go limited were all limited the same day within 5 hours of each other.
The Following User Says Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (01-30-2019)
Old 01-27-2019

Alright what IP are you all using? I am using IP Burger, I had real business banking, real cell phone with a real company prepaid. The only thing I can think of is IP address now.

I didn't sell much the account is 5.5 months old and did $3k on both almost. The first month $800

What I should go way slower now? I think it's VPN that is leaking something.
Old 01-27-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer91 View Post
Alright what IP are you all using? I am using IP Burger, I had real business banking, real cell phone with a real company prepaid. The only thing I can think of is IP address now.

I didn't sell much the account is 5.5 months old and did $3k on both almost. The first month $800

What I should go way slower now? I think it's VPN that is leaking something.
$800 for the first month is pretty fast for a brand new PP.

Your sales probably triggered the limitations. Selling too much too fast and/or selling riskier items.
Old 01-27-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
$800 for the first month is pretty fast for a brand new PP.

Your sales probably triggered the limitations. Selling too much too fast and/or selling riskier items.
The other one did $60 the first month was slow. So what you wait 5.5 months to hit us up?

No man that's not it.

I think it's starting to be VPN. It's the only thing that links to stealths. Not everyone who does well in sales will get flagged for selling good amount.

If it's a problem for them let them hold funds for 6 months while you use the account. But it's something else that we don't know about. My friend getting hit within hours apart along with others?

Next thing you going to say we are in the wrong right? Real phone, real banking, real address, just using VPN.

I been doing this since 2012. Never seen so many going down at once by tons of people.
Old 01-27-2019

Longevity: 46%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer91 View Post
The other one did $60 the first month was slow. So what you wait 5.5 months to hit us up?

No man that's not it.

I think it's starting to be VPN. It's the only thing that links to stealths. Not everyone who does well in sales will get flagged for selling good amount.

If it's a problem for them let them hold funds for 6 months while you use the account. But it's something else that we don't know about. My friend getting hit within hours apart along with others?

Next thing you going to say we are in the wrong right? Real phone, real banking, real address, just using VPN.

I been doing this since 2012. Never seen so many going down at once by tons of people.

About how many have you seen get shut down?
Old 01-27-2019

I had one get limits and docs removed it.

The other 2 are on hold and requested a 2nd set of docs.

Bank statement with the account I am pulling funds out of. And the other business doc and invoice again.

My buddy lost 2. I got a feeling I'm going to lose these 2 also.
Old 01-29-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kajunrook View Post
Well my friend you are toast, I lost three this month also. Paid out good cash for Ids and invoices to no avail
ID's and invoices did not work?
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Originally three PayPal accounts were limited and then it became four when the weekend ended.

As I was checking these accounts yesterday I logged in as I usually do and all four had the limitations removed and I didn’t have to do anything.
dealagreeproceed (02-03-2019)
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,022 Times in 3,010 Posts
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc View Post
all four had the limitations removed and I didn’t have to do anything.
Apparently they did a purge, and then undid it.
Old 01-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

I wonder if the unlimitation is a mistake on their end and they'll limit the accounts again later though.
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I wonder if the unlimitation is a mistake on their end and they'll limit the accounts again later though.
SaiJin-San, please don't jinx me lol. I already hate this emotional roller coaster with eBay/PayPal as it is.
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Here are the two MOST important things that PayPal looks at:

1) Transaction history.
2) Tracking information.

That's it. Tracking is SO important that you will automatically lose a dispute without it. It's so important that you can even win a Not as Described dispute by providing tracking alone.

Of course there are other factors, but those are the top two without a doubt.
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
Here are the two MOST important things that PayPal looks at:

1) Transaction history.
2) Tracking information.

That's it. Tracking is SO important that you will automatically lose a dispute without it. It's so important that you can even win a Not as Described dispute by providing tracking alone.

Of course there are other factors, but those are the top two without a doubt.
Hey nickopedia, thank you for you input.

You're on the ball.
In reference to the transaction history for the ex-limited PayPal accounts, I originally believed and still believe that it was the transaction history that got me limited. From Jan' 2018 through Nov' 2018 I did about 10k in sales. In Dec' 2018 I did about 15k alone and in Jan' 2019 I did about another 15k. So I understood why PayPal sent me the unusual activity e-mail.

In reference to the tracking history well I was never worried about that nor will I ever be. All orders are printed straight from eBay so the tracking is getting uploaded back on PayPal immediately. All orders get scanned individually and also by their respective scan forms when I'm at the post office.
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Hey nickopedia, thank you for you input.

You're on the ball.
In reference to the transaction history for the ex-limited PayPal accounts, I originally believed and still believe that it was the transaction history that got me limited. From Jan' 2018 through Nov' 2018 I did about 10k in sales. In Dec' 2018 I did about 15k alone and in Jan' 2019 I did about another 15k. So I understood why PayPal sent me the unusual activity e-mail.

In reference to the tracking history well I was never worried about that nor will I ever be. All orders are printed straight from eBay so the tracking is getting uploaded back on PayPal immediately. All orders get scanned individually and also by their respective scan forms when I'm at the post office.
As I said in my post.

It's either going to be something in your transaction history or the (lack) of tracking that will cause this.

I long had an hypothesis that 99% of all PayPal limitations are triggered by those two things. PayPal looks at likely hundreds of datasets for their fraud system, but it's a lot simpler once you get the big picture and worked with it for a good while.

Give PayPal what they want on this request and you should be OK. For most limitations, they are largely automated and no humans may actually review your submissions anyway.
Old 01-30-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,536 Times in 2,190 Posts
Activity: 69%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
SaiJin-San, please don't jinx me lol. I already hate this emotional roller coaster with eBay/PayPal as it is.
Sorry sorry, I'm just being paranoid.
You still going to keep using the account or are you going to sleep it for a week and see what they do?
Old 01-30-2019

Quote:
Originally three PayPal accounts were limited and then it became four when the weekend ended.

As I was checking these accounts yesterday I logged in as I usually do and all four had the limitations removed and I didn’t have to do anything.
Yeah lost 2 accounts, they asked for a 2nd set of docs. I go in next day to upload it. I don't see the limitation no more. I print orders for those customers and used PP to pay for postage, then I cashed out.

I won't be touching this account again.

I think that there ban wave that they did on us all. Hurt them too much that they backed off, or had too much work, or just a system glitch in all. Even after calling about some, it was a dead end. Even after docs.
Old 01-30-2019

Quote:
I think they had more then what they wanted, and backed off or had so much work?

I had 2 go down, and a 3rd one requested a 2nd set of docs. On the next day I go to upload these docs, limitation is also gone!

I printed orders for waiting customers, then I cashed out all my funds. It gave me a 12h security standard thing I haven't had in months. Cash hit the bank account after that.

I just dumped the account. My one friend also had something like this happen they asked him for a set of docs, he provided it went away. About 2 months down the road again limitation with the same docs, then closed him finally. So I'm not dealing with anything that's "glitchy" or whatever with pp no more. I just cash out and I am done with it. NEXT!

I got stealths that lasted me 3 yrs+ and older, and my mains still.

Something about newer accounts going down I had noticed. And I had real banking withdraws and real phone number on top of it.

I can't wait for PP to be gone totally 2021!

I think it's a crime to hold peoples funds for 6 months at 0%. This should be a crime. I know they got TOS and hide behind a building of lawyers. But soon these guys will be history like myspace, aol, aim, yahoo, and the rest who faded away over time.
Old 01-30-2019
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Sorry sorry, I'm just being paranoid.
You still going to keep using the account or are you going to sleep it for a week and see what they do?
I'll continue to use it and give it a break very soon.