Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again later" - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-07-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Re: Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again lat

Those of you trying to add a bank and are unsuccessful, did you guys have a bank added on previously? Or a bank account that you removed / got removed by PP because of invalid info?

One consistency I can see between my accounts that are giving me a problem is that they either had a VBA added onto them previously, OR had a bank that I tried to add but was unsuccessful in doing so and so the micro deposits got reversed and PP removed the bank.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 72%
Default Re: Paypal Add Bank Error- "Sorry we can't process at this time, please try again lat

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
Be careful, I called and they knew which bank I was trying to add and the reason behind it was they needed to "verify my identity". It's not random, and has NOTHING to do with your browser. It is a security feature PayPal has added.
They knew what bank you were trying to add? Guessing it's the one you tried to add when you got the error? This new security feature started just a few days before the infamous January 27th confirm your info apocalypse came into effect.
Old 02-08-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
Those of you trying to add a bank and are unsuccessful, did you guys have a bank added on previously? Or a bank account that you removed / got removed by PP because of invalid info?

One consistency I can see between my accounts that are giving me a problem is that they either had a VBA added onto them previously, OR had a bank that I tried to add but was unsuccessful in doing so and so the micro deposits got reversed and PP removed the bank.
Stupid mistake on my part. I was sharing a bank account with 2-3 other Paypals on a rotation basis. The ones that still have a bank attached to are fine and will still do transfers fine. But the ones without a bank attached won't let me add a bank. I'm going to drain the balances left and then try to call in but am not going to hold my breath. Obviously if it does work every account from here on out will have it's own bank account. I knew I should have done this from the jump but I have so many Paypal accounts I didn't want the same number of bank accounts to raise any red flags.
Old 02-08-2019
Executive [VIP]

Yes i have found that all my issues can be traced to either:
1) the pp had a vba added as a first bank and now when trying to add a second bank they are giving me an issue
2) at some point i tried to add a banking/routing combo that was invalid and the micro deposits were not successful. Once denied, pp removed my bank and now i cannot add another bank onto the account.

Seems like if you have an account that has not had a bank added to it, or had a bank deny micro deposits/removed, then you are good.
Old 02-08-2019

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
They knew what bank you were trying to add? Guessing it's the one you tried to add when you got the error? This new security feature started just a few days before the infamous January 27th confirm your info apocalypse came into effect.
Yes they knew what bank account I was trying to add. She even quoted the last 4 numbers of it. I played stupid talking as if I thought my internet wasn't working or something. That's when she said that it was a new security feature.
Old 02-09-2019

Longevity: 54%

Ive been having this issue now for months.

What kind of questions do they ask you? Last four of SSN name address phone? Or is it a random questionaire identity check like ebay does? I cant see them asking full social but someone here said they did..

When I go to add the bank it gives me an option to choose which name it will fall under, business name or personal.
Old 02-09-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtshd88 View Post

What kind of questions do they ask you? Last four of SSN name address phone? Or is it a random questionaire identity check like ebay does? I cant see them asking full social but someone here said they did..

When I go to add the bank it gives me an option to choose which name it will fall under, business name or personal.
Wanting to know the same thing. One person has said they asked for full SSN. That could be one rep or that could be their new policy for this type of error/security check. Paypal is officially NaziPal. Papers please!
Old 02-09-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nghtshd88 View Post

They asked me to add my SSN to my PP account so they can verify my identity. They tried doing a public records check on me (I assume to ask the database questions to verify me) but since the name was completely stealth, they couldn't generate any questions.
Old 02-10-2019

Longevity: 30%

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigilantex69 View Post
Be careful, I called and they knew which bank I was trying to add and the reason behind it was they needed to "verify my identity". It's not random, and has NOTHING to do with your browser. It is a security feature PayPal has added.
Can they lift this limitation from ones account if they are called?
Old 02-10-2019

Longevity: 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
They asked me to add my SSN to my PP account so they can verify my identity. They tried doing a public records check on me (I assume to ask the database questions to verify me) but since the name was completely stealth, they couldn't generate any questions.
Ok that is why they asked for SSN because you did not have it, that is already added on my account. Thats odd because ebay still generates questions on stealth names.

I would consider adding a card to withdraw but not sure which bank that works with and you would need a new address if yours is already banned.
Old 10-03-2019

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 73%

Hey you guys im having the same exact problem, can I just close my paypal account permanently and then add my bank account? I don't care if I have to wait 180 days. I just want my money back.

If there asking for SSN then yeah its time to close it down permanently.
Old 10-21-2019

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyjump View Post
"confirm your info apocalypse" I missed that. But your comment sure made me smile.
Old 11-01-2019

Longevity: 40%

I tried to add a bank to a PayPal that used to have a bank on it and it came up with a error and it said unable to confirm its me.

Called pp, they knew the last 4 of old bank and the new bank I tried to add
Then they kept talking about trying to add a debit card and I hung up

Now that I’ve read all this,

Is requesting a check easy?
If I was to try the debit card way, anyone know how much info they see of me?
If there is a more informative thread please direct me, I don’t mind reading