eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal is looking out for you (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/123926-paypal-looking-out-you.html)

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 12:10 PM

Paypal is looking out for you

has anyone had this before? If so how long did you wait?

slokor 02-11-2019 12:49 PM

Re: Paypal is looking out for you

What are you referring to...?

phaz0rz 02-11-2019 12:49 PM

Are you talking about the notice you'll get on certain payments telling you not to ship the order because the payment is under review?

If so, I wait until Paypal tells me the order is ready to ship.

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 12:51 PM

I got this issue from logging in from to many IP addresses...this happened Friday. Then a miracle happened Saturday I was able to login (for sure a glitch). But I knew once I logged out it wouldn't let me log back in, and I was right. When I called paypal they ask me security questions and of course I failed LOL and they said call back in 48hours...

phaz0rz 02-11-2019 12:51 PM

Sorry, I'm not following.

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 977850)
Sorry, I'm not following.

What dont you understand m8t?

JackFrost 02-11-2019 01:22 PM

I don't even understand what the question is, not explained well, take time and explain your query so can answer properly.

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackFrost (Post 977861)
I don't even understand what the question is, not explained well, take time and explain your query so can answer properly.

Can you guys not read?

https://ibb.co/GnMVwcZ
https://ibb.co/4d38cDM

treysupreme 02-11-2019 01:58 PM

OP, your post is vague at best. We can read, you just don't know how to compose a decent post. Maybe you should try something like this:

I got an email from PayPal saying something along the lines of "PayPal is looking out for you." I believe this occurred as the result of too many logins via different IP addresses. When I called PayPal they asked verification questions and since this is a stealth account, I failed to answer correctly. PayPal said to call back in 48 hours. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so, were you able to get back in to your account? I'm concerned my account is now toast .

Boom. Interneting 101. Normally I'd charge for life lessons but since this benefits the forum as a whole, its on the house. Now be better.

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by treysupreme (Post 977875)
OP, your post is vague at best. We can read, you just don't know how to compose a decent post. Maybe you should try something like this:

I got an email from PayPal saying something along the lines of "PayPal is looking out for you." I believe this occurred as the result of too many logins via different IP addresses. When I called PayPal they asked verification questions and since this is a stealth account, I failed to answer correctly. PayPal said to call back in 48 hours. Has anyone had a similar issue and if so, were you able to get back in to your account? I'm concerned my account is now toast .

Boom. Interneting 101. Normally I'd charge for life lessons but since this benefits the forum as a whole, its on the house. Now be better.

aaaaaaaah i thought everyone reads the thread...cuz in my second post i said what happened. im sorry guys my bad

martyjump 02-11-2019 04:06 PM

I'm confused at why everyone is confused. OP has apparently logged into Paypal account from too many different IP addresses and PP has locked him out. What kind of IP's are you accessing accounts through? Mobile hotspot? Sounds like another new glorious Paypal security feature.

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyjump (Post 977922)
I'm confused at why everyone is confused. OP has apparently logged into Paypal account from too many different IP addresses and PP has locked him out. What kind of IP's are you accessing accounts through? Mobile hotspot? Sounds like another new glorious Paypal security feature.

random USA ips....could be provider lol....idk

martyjump 02-11-2019 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamlmfao (Post 977934)
random USA ips....could be provider lol....idk

If the ips are from diff locations I could see why they would be concerned

iamlmfao 02-11-2019 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martyjump (Post 977935)
If the ips are from diff locations I could see why they would be concerned

Me to, but i thought maybe after a certain amount of time it would cool off. But it hasnt. And it was already limited way past 180 days but i guess that doesnt matter at all. I read somewhere on the forums some dude said wait 3 weeks. LOL not sure if that works.....