My first time creating an acc - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-17-2019
Gaston's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default My first time creating an acc

Hi OP

I've obviously only just registered and can't send PMs yet, but I have a few questions:

- I've been led to believe that full verification of a US Paypal account requires a VBA as well as micro-transfers with a VCC. Is that true or not?

- I already have a number of dedicated residential proxies which I'm using for other projects, and would prefer to make use of those when creating PP accounts. In your experience, for AVS purposes, have you found it necessary to match the postal code of proxies to that of the VCC?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-17-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,620
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,148 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

I moved this post from my VCC thread to the public thread.

1. You'll need your own withdrawal method for USA paypal, bank, vba,whatever works for you

2. You also need a USA IP. Proxies are no no. the best one is IPBurger and you can click that in my signature to redirect you.

You were asking about my VCC specifically and they'll be fine for you.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Gaston (03-27-2019)
  #3  
Old 03-17-2019
degsey69's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 523
Thanks: 32
Thanked 128 Times in 100 Posts
Activity: 17%
Longevity: 72%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
Hi OP

I've obviously only just registered and can't send PMs yet, but I have a few questions:

- I've been led to believe that full verification of a US Paypal account requires a VBA as well as micro-transfers with a VCC. Is that true or not?

- I already have a number of dedicated residential proxies which I'm using for other projects, and would prefer to make use of those when creating PP accounts. In your experience, for AVS purposes, have you found it necessary to match the postal code of proxies to that of the VCC?
Yes you need a VBA and a VCC which you can get from the marketplace on here, ensure that they will communicate the micro deposits for the bank accounts. Also I have also had micro deposits put into a VCC so again choose one that you can access this information.

In my opinion dedicated home proxies are the best way to go with eBay and PayPal as it does not look like you are coming from a server farm IP address and is less suspicious, after a while VPN IP address's can get identified as being used by stealth account holders and can get your account suspended if you are using them.
__________________
Your lack of planning does not constitute my emergency.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to degsey69 For This Useful Post:
Gaston (03-27-2019)
  #4  
Old 03-17-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 60,635
Thanks: 4,753
Thanked 7,344 Times in 6,695 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 78%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Gaston (03-27-2019)
  #5  
Old 03-27-2019
Gaston's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
I moved this post from my VCC thread to the public thread.
Thanks. I appreciate the guidance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
1. You'll need your own withdrawal method for USA paypal, bank, vba,whatever works for you
I've done a ton of research in this regard and think I've figured out the best solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
2. You also need a USA IP. Proxies are no no. the best one is IPBurger and you can click that in my signature to redirect you.
What advantages would IPBurger have over a dedicated, virgin, residential USA proxy?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-27-2019
SaiJin's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,620
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,352 Times in 1,148 Posts
Activity: 82%
Longevity: 88%
iTrader: (2)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Gaston, IPBurger is made for ebay and paypal stealth.

I can offer this for you as well.

So send me another PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-27-2019
Gaston's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
Yes you need a VBA and a VCC which you can get from the marketplace on here, ensure that they will communicate the micro deposits for the bank accounts. Also I have also had micro deposits put into a VCC so again choose one that you can access this information.
That seems sound. Thanks, Degsey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by degsey69 View Post
In my opinion dedicated home proxies are the best way to go with eBay and PayPal as it does not look like you are coming from a server farm IP address and is less suspicious, after a while VPN IP address's can get identified as being used by stealth account holders and can get your account suspended if you are using them.
Unless I've missed something, I have to agree.

I've done a bit of spamming on IG and there's no way that I'd consider using a VPN to conceal my identity.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-27-2019
Gaston's Avatar
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 8
Thanks: 4
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 7%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: My first time creating an acc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth
Thanks for the welcome.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Time is Ticking.. Vanilla Visa being DECLINED - ebay 1-time fee payment okay eBay Discussion! 10 12-01-2018 07:37 PM
Vero working full-time this time of year? glacier922 eBay Discussion! 45 11-19-2016 09:40 PM
New Here (Long time reader/studier 1st time caller/poster) 789 Introductions 8 11-21-2015 02:52 PM
May Have Wasted My Time w/Creating a Stealth Acct. lasvegas68 Introductions 12 04-07-2009 08:22 AM
What time is Paypal's cutoff time for withdrawing funds? mjstallion PayPal Talk 3 06-19-2008 02:15 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts