NO more new stealth US PayPal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-25-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Re: NO more new stealth US PayPal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
It doesn't matter lol, US accs now require SSN so unless you have your own SSN or you wanna commit identity theft I don't see how are you gonna help him.

They only require SSN if you want to spend/ use your balance online. If you dont provide ssn you can still withdraw to your bank if attached.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-25-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by phaz0rz View Post
Ah so you're a yankee too, eh...

You know where I'm from. I just don't post it on the forums lol...
Old 03-25-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 48%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
when we first moved here from up North.
Transplant detected.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (04-01-2019)
Old 03-28-2019

Longevity: 34%

I had to call paypal today regarding an issue with my "real" account. The rep asked if I was interested in verifying my identity and I declined because I said that I will do what I currently do...withdraw any payments received to my bank and make purchases using my credit cards so that I can earn the points.

I did ask some questions about the change tomorrow and was told that these changes do not apply to business accounts. I went back to the policy update and can't believe I didn't pick-up on it being a policy update for personal accounts. She said that business accounts will continue operating as normal for the time being.

I've abandoned all accounts that didn't have a bank account attached, but i'll go back to one in a few weeks to see what happens if I try converting it to a business account.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StealthGirl For This Useful Post:
WEI (03-28-2019), yankee (03-28-2019)
Old 03-28-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthGirl View Post
I had to call paypal today regarding an issue with my "real" account. The rep asked if I was interested in verifying my identity and I declined because I said that I will do what I currently do...withdraw any payments received to my bank and make purchases using my credit cards so that I can earn the points.

I did ask some questions about the change tomorrow and was told that these changes do not apply to business accounts. I went back to the policy update and can't believe I didn't pick-up on it being a policy update for personal accounts. She said that business accounts will continue operating as normal for the time being.

I've abandoned all accounts that didn't have a bank account attached, but i'll go back to one in a few weeks to see what happens if I try converting it to a business account.
It sounds like upgrading to Business accounts now want tax info and IDs anyway. Some posts on here about it today.
Old 03-31-2019

Longevity: 53%

Over on the Etsy forum, they have started opening Mexican accounts to avoid the issue of a social since Etsy no longer accepts EIN's. That's always a possibility too.
Old 03-31-2019

Thanked 1,104 Times in 1,040 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%

mexican Etsy ACCOUNT with US bank account for fund transfer.
do you have to put in adddress,and phone number?
Old 03-31-2019

Longevity: 45%

if not verified can we still use the paypal balance to pay for ebay ees?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
if you add a USA bank account, you should still be able to withdraw to a bank but not use the balance for anything else and yes this is the new Paypal of March 31st 2019.
Old 04-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 16%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oethumb39 View Post
if not verified can we still use the paypal balance to pay for ebay ees?
No you cannot.
Unless the account is SSN+DOB verified you cannot send payments of any kind - including ebay fee payments.
Old 04-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz
Question Re: NO more new stealth US PayPal

4/1/19 : I just paid for an order with my PP balance on a no bank USA stealth account.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 04-01-2019 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-01-2019

Quote:
4/1/19 : I just paid for an order with my PP balance on a no bank USA stealth account.

Yeah I don't think the changes have happened yet. I've paid for orders from my balance, BUT I DO have banks attached.
Old 04-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Makes me wonder when/if the changes will happen on accounts made before today. Their original ominous email regarding these updates made it sound like every account would be updated overnight.

Oh well. Business as usual lol

Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthGirl View Post

I attempted to convert one to a business account and they are now asking me for a social security card, a W2, or a paycheck stub to verify my identity. I found a program online that can make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one for me with the information I submit but you still have to buy the stub after. I don't know how much it costs though.
Old 04-01-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucynda View Post
I attempted to convert one to a business account and they are now asking me for a social security card, a W2, or a paycheck stub to verify my identity. I found a program online that can make a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ one for me with the information I submit but you still have to buy the stub after. I don't know how much it costs though.
You realize the SS number they can check with IRS? How can you ⊗⊗⊗⊗ this?
Old 04-01-2019

Quote:
They don't want to but there's too much international money laundering going on, so they're having to do this. The age of cryptocurrency probably accelerated PP's timeline for doing this by like 5 years. They've probably known all along they would be forced to start actually verifying users one day, but I doubt it's something they've been looking forward to because it means a lot of lost revenue for them.

Yeah, things like that can happen.
Age of cryptocurrency? Why do you always point every bad thing that happens at crypto. PayPal doesn't give two ****s about moneylaundering, they just have to comply with laws.
Cryptocurrency is the best thing that happened to monetary systems.
Old 04-02-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Age of cryptocurrency? Why do you always point every bad thing that happens at crypto. PayPal doesn't give two ****s about moneylaundering, they just have to comply with laws.
Cryptocurrency is the best thing that happened to monetary systems.
It is what it is. Crypto is 100% what brought this on. I blame bad things on crypto because crypto is used exclusively for bad things. What do you think caused the new laws that PP is having to comply with to be written in the first place? Crypto money laundering. Now PP is being drug down in a mess caused by crypto.

Crypto is a joke. Good for buying weed, meth, cocaine, identities, children, Amazon accounts, etc (mostly illegal stuff) . Could all be a psyop to track drug dealers and human traffickers. Who knows. It certainly hasn't taken off like people were saying it would.. and it never will. The central banking system IS NOT going to give up their power over the world and just let BTC take over. They just wanted you to think it might for a while, so they could make a sh!tload of money off of everyone's ignorance.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 04-02-2019 at 11:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to phaz0rz For This Useful Post:
BleepBloop (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
The central banking system IS NOT going to give up their power over the world and just let BTC take over. They just wanted you to think it might for a while, so they could make a sh!tload of money off of everyone's ignorance.
Exactly. The government would confiscate every computer in every household before they allowed something like that!
The Following User Says Thank You to ebaystealth1974 For This Useful Post:
phaz0rz (04-02-2019)
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
It is what it is. Crypto is 100% what brought this on. I blame bad things on crypto because crypto is used exclusively for bad things. What do you think caused the new laws that PP is having to comply with to be written in the first place? Crypto money laundering. Now PP is being drug down in a mess caused by crypto.

Crypto is a joke. Good for buying weed, meth, cocaine, identities, children, Amazon accounts, etc (mostly illegal stuff) . Could all be a psyop to track drug dealers and human traffickers. Who knows. It certainly hasn't taken off like people were saying it would.. and it never will. The central banking system IS NOT going to give up their power over the world and just let BTC take over. They just wanted you to think it might for a while, so they could make a sh!tload of money off of everyone's ignorance.
Mate, do some research, most of the money is money laundered from banks, every 3-4months you'll see atleast up to 1-2b laundered and banks being investigated for it.

Central banking system? A country without it's own banking system is not a country, banks will always exist.
Bitcoin mostly is used actually for legal purposes. You probably also think the earth is flat.

Cryptocurrency is a revolution whether you like it or not and about not taking off, I guess your comment on the forum made Bitcoin spark to 5k.

Also, Rome wasn't built in a day.

---------------------------
The estimated amount of money laundered globally in one year is 2 - 5% of global GDP, or $800 billion - $2 trillion in current US dollars.

Say money laundered through Bitcoin is 1.6b every year, that's still 0.2% and the other 99.80% is cash/banks. Do some research man.

Last edited by ddm50; 04-02-2019 at 09:01 PM.
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 View Post
Exactly. The government would confiscate every computer in every household before they allowed something like that!
I guess that's what they did to cash that's not traced.
Old 04-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
I guess that's what they did to cash that's not traced.
There's no such thing.

And no I don't think the earth is flat. It's a fun read but they haven't been able to convince me yet.

I have my beliefs and you have yours. I'm too dumb to argue any further so you win.

Last edited by phaz0rz; 04-03-2019 at 06:59 AM.
Old 04-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Desperate selling leading to more acquiring and increased demand?
Old 04-03-2019
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Desperate selling leading to more acquiring and increased demand?
You're right.. that was nonsense I said lmao. The inverse would be true.

Oh well at least my $2500 in btc from last week is at ~3000 now.