eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   NO more new stealth US PayPal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/124939-no-more-new-stealth-us-paypal.html)

EarnLikePro 03-23-2019 08:40 PM

NO more new stealth US PayPal

It was going fine with US paypal for me. But i tried to create a new paypal few days ago. It instantly asked for SSN or document to verify.

Even after the account creation first time login i can see the document request or social security number request.

Is there anyway i can pass that?

What other good option for Stealth paypal?

Please genius people help me :)

WEI 03-23-2019 08:48 PM

Re: NO more new stealth US PayPal

If you post your creation method, we can surely help you :)

EarnLikePro 03-23-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 988370)

I used VPS to create account like i was creating old times. New VPS and all real info from real estate websites.

yankee 03-23-2019 09:34 PM

if you add a USA bank account, you should still be able to withdraw to a bank but not use the balance for anything else and yes this is the new Paypal of March 31st 2019.

EarnLikePro 03-23-2019 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 988383)
if you add a USA bank account, you should still be able to withdraw to a bank but not use the balance for anything else and yes this is the new Paypal of March 31st 2019.

WHich alternative is better then? Can u suggest? UK or CA ones?? In terms of restrictions

rsot 03-23-2019 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EarnLikePro (Post 988386)
WHich alternative is better then? Can u suggest? UK or CA ones?? In terms of restrictions

Which ones you think you can get documentation for when/if you get limited?

agent006140 03-24-2019 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 988383)

why does Paypal want to do that?

james_112233 03-24-2019 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 988454)

The UK paypal requires documents when you hit the EU limit of £1600-1800 in sales. If nothing else triggers a manual review before then.

Either way, all of them will eventually require documents.

agent006140 03-24-2019 08:46 AM

There is this Irish lady who travels to London frequently ,she has a UK bank account and a PO box and uses UK paypal account to collect payment for what she sold and transferred the proceeds to her UK bank account .
One day Paypal wants to see some docs,and one of them is her driver license,but she does not have a UK driver license,she has Irish driver license,and Paypal restricted her account.

phaz0rz 03-24-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 988454)

They don't want to but there's too much international money laundering going on, so they're having to do this. The age of cryptocurrency probably accelerated PP's timeline for doing this by like 5 years. They've probably known all along they would be forced to start actually verifying users one day, but I doubt it's something they've been looking forward to because it means a lot of lost revenue for them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 988463)
There is this Irish lady who travels to London frequently ,she has a UK bank account and a PO box and uses UK paypal account to collect payment for what she sold and transferred the proceeds to her UK bank account .
One day Paypal wants to see some docs,and one of them is her driver license,but she does not have a UK driver license,she has Irish driver license,and Paypal restricted her account.

Yeah, things like that can happen.

parsierngue 03-24-2019 09:38 AM

That's just weird. PayPal should accept a photo ID from any country.

I would think that the only thing specific to a certain country that PayPal would ask for is the proof of address.

phaz0rz 03-24-2019 10:16 AM

If the person submitted an Irish ID with an Irish address printed on it, attempting to prove their residency in GB, then that was probably the problem.

agent006140 03-24-2019 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 988475)
If the person submitted an Irish ID with an Irish address printed on it, attempting to prove their residency in GB, then that was probably the problem.

she could be hiding something too,from the Irish goverment?
keeping money she earned from her goverment,in a foreign bank account.
Come to think of it,in our tax return,if we have fund in a foreign bank ,we have to disclose it,IRS is very strict on it.
They have caught many who did not disclose large amount parked in foreign banks!

ddm50 03-24-2019 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 988487)
she could be hiding something too,from the Irish goverment?
keeping money she earned from her goverment,in a foreign bank account.
Come to think of it,in our tax return,if we have fund in a foreign bank ,we have to disclose it,IRS is very strict on it.
They have caught many who did not disclose large amount parked in foreign banks!

What are you on about? Lol....

ddm50 03-24-2019 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WEI (Post 988370)

It doesn't matter lol, US accs now require SSN so unless you have your own SSN or you wanna commit identity theft I don't see how are you gonna help him.

EarnLikePro 03-24-2019 10:29 PM

Canadian PayPal require SSN or driving license too? Even to start using PayPal?

agent006140 03-25-2019 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddm50 (Post 988574)
It doesn't matter lol, US accs now require SSN so unless you have your own SSN or you wanna commit identity theft I don't see how are you gonna help him.

may be someone will sell him a real SSN?
There are foreign nationals ,permanent residents and naturalised citizens who have returned to their own countries and they have SS number.
but if Paypal finds out this person is no longer in this country,does it matter?
as for utilities bill,some are renters or adult children living with their parents and they dont have utilities bill in their name?

phaz0rz 03-25-2019 09:40 AM

Using a SSN that doesn't belong to you, in any shape or form regardless of if you bought it, would be illegal and a bad idea. How could you file taxes for this SSN you purchased? You couldn't.

About the utilities part there have been countless instances showing that Paypal will not accept that kind of excuse.

agent006140 03-25-2019 10:57 AM

one year my accountant was about to file income tax return of his client,a doctor and found out the return has already been filed and a small refund has been issued?
It turns out a clerk who has once worked in the doctor office has filed for his boss and received a small refund,dont ask me how he cashed the IRS refund check or the electronic payment?
reminds me of my neighbor who received a letter from bank asking me to sign up for some service and get a free radio just for signing up.
he got the radio and I got the bill!

agent006140 03-25-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 988743)
Using a SSN that doesn't belong to you, in any shape or form regardless of if you bought it, would be illegal and a bad idea. How could you file taxes for this SSN you purchased? You couldn't.

About the utilities part there have been countless instances showing that Paypal will not accept that kind of excuse.

if you know the owner of the SSN you borrowed either have left the country or lie dormant (not death,but earn no taxable income,no savings account in his name etc) and your paypal account with his SSN would not exceed 200 transactions and $20k,get no 1099K from Paypal,then you may not have t o file income tax return for him.
or his income is so small,there is no need to file.

ebaystealth1974 03-25-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 988743)

Fun fact, I have been living in this place for 20.5 years and the electric bill is not in my my name.

It happens!

ebaystealth1974 03-25-2019 11:17 AM

I don't have a wife.

It's in my old room mates name from when we first moved here from up North.