banned because of a agent fabrication on my account - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: banned because of a agent fabrication on my account

Looks like the BBB re-directed your concern to the correct entity (company). They sent it to PayPal this time instead of PayPal Credit.

Hopefully things are back on track. All you can do now is await their response.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-18-2019
over9000

Longevity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
I do not know, but you have it in writing that it got forwarded? eg you have a copy? I think it is your info breached not paypals, so I do not see why BBB would be afraid of paypal over this. Lets hope BBB now pay more attention to filing your case correctly and chasing it up.
I truly want your advice and you can tell me anything , be honest with me and I promise I won't be upset. If you tell me to drop it and explain why then I will drop it.
I have become more interested in doing what you guys do but on a small scale. I have been reading the forums all day and I think I can make this work. If I take this time away for this PayPal drama and turn it into a laser focus to learn from you guys I don't need to worry about what my name or reputation means to eBay and PayPal.

I can give people a reason to trust me and can focus on pleasing customers instead of pleasing PayPal and eBay.
Old 04-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

That's the point us members are trying to make.

Your time is valuable.

We'd much rather see you making money and working on constructive activities instead of spending so much time with this nonsense. Reading these forums is a good start. There is a lot of intellectual capital to be found here.
Old 04-18-2019
over9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickopedia View Post
That's the point us members are trying to make.

Your time is valuable.

We'd much rather see you making money and working on constructive activities instead of spending so much time with this nonsense. Reading these forums is a good start. There is a lot of intellectual capital to be found here.
I dropped the BBB complaint and got confirmation that none of my personal information will be published. I sent the 3 lawyers emails declining any offers they made. I sent PayPal a email thanking them for banning me and that was the best gift they could give me because now I am free from ever dealing with their crap again.

Bank account is closed. Debit / loadable card is canceled and blocked.

I am free and clear and ready to learn from the best. If any of you guys want to guide me to threads and info on the forums then please share with me.

I have nothing but time and my mind is a sponge. I promise I will be a good member of these forums and that I will be respectful of everyone. I don't want to be rich and I don't want to sell anything fofo. I want a simple life with a simple business and I want to grow it very slowly.

Last edited by over9000; 04-18-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-18-2019
Executive [VIP]

Glad to hear. Best of luck to you.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2019
over9000

Final update: So after thinking and reading a lot of these forums I have decided to take control of this a and not give PayPal power over my life. I have retracted the BBB complaint and I think this thread should be locked that way I can put this to rest and start tomorrow a new man. Thank you to nickopedia and oompaloompa for putting things in perspective and giving me hope that I can continue chasing my dream and don't need paypal to do it.
Old 04-18-2019
over9000

Guys this is freaky. Remember I said I got a email from the CEO asking me to hold on for a couple of days? I just had my PayPal balance brought to 0.00 and closed in good standing with no marks or any permenant damage to my reputation.
Old 04-18-2019
over9000

Quote:
Glad to hear. Best of luck to you.
I am a little confused. The book is $20.00 or $20.00 a month? Not trying to sound stupid, I am just betwixed and need clarification, peas and carrots.
Old 04-18-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

It’s a monthly subscription
The Following User Says Thank You to SaiJin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

OP, I endorse the Aspkin guide.

It will show you step by step how to create and manage multiple eBay/PayPal identities and selling practices. Not to sound like a salesman, but this guide is worth the monthly subscription because it's always updated. That's something you really need to consider because everything eBay and PayPal is doing changes from time to time.
The Following User Says Thank You to nickopedia For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2019
over9000

Quote:
OP, I endorse the Aspkin guide.

It will show you step by step how to create and manage multiple eBay/PayPal identities and selling practices. Not to sound like a salesman, but this guide is worth the monthly subscription because it's always updated. That's something you really need to consider because everything eBay and PayPal is doing changes from time to time.
My only concern would be that I can cover the cost of $20 a month and not be taking a loss. I am not trying to sound cheap it is just a matter of funds available now compared to funds received over the course of a month. I also have the concern that I would be drowning from the excess information pool.

I don't want something for nothing and I have no problem putting my self out there for a shot to make dreams come true. I think what I'm trying to say is that I feel I would need a mentor or someone who can invest a little time into helping me make the right decisions. I have no need to make this about getting rich.I simply want to get my feet planted and be able to comfortably take profits from selling items and invest them into my need of equipment.

I would be starting from scratch again to put it bluntly. Right now I use a T-Mobile hotspot and have a tablet to access the web. I do not have a computer or printer. I do not have much funds to play with and have no idea what I would begin selling to start with. I do not have a inventory yet of handmade items and that wouldn't be what I want to start selling to begin with anyway. I refuse to deal with any fofo products or services. I have no issue with screwing over eBay and PayPal but I will never do that to a fellow human being.

Being totally honest again. I don't trust myself or have enough faith in my abilities to just jump right into this. I fear myself, I know that I am my biggest critic and my biggest obstacle. I know who I am and what I do to myself. I know my limits and I know my weaknesses. I know that I am my own worst enemy in life and this is something I need to tackle in order to gain confidence in my abilities.
Old 04-19-2019
over9000

I will clarify something. In no way shape or form am I saying i won't subscribe and pay $20 each month It is actually the first thing I would do before getting my feet wet with selling using this system. By mentor I mean if anyone sees me for who I am and what I want to do and feels that they could help me reach my dream , that is a mentor. I don't have family except for my mother and I don't have friends. the friends thing is 75% because of my health and the other 25% is I just haven't had the desire to let someone else in my life since my divorce. I moved to a new state with my mother and live out in the boonies. The simple privacy is astonishingly life changing for me. I love where I live and how I live. I don't love that a physical job leaving home is not a option for me and that I am back to square one after this PP debacle.

My divorce was 5 years ago and it has taken me that long to establish myself again. That is the real reason I was tenaciously pursuing getting my name cleared and removed from PP. Now that I stumblemed into this forum I realize I can do this with out worrying about my name and reputation being fringent to eBay and PayPal and their unbridel attempt to manipulate users.

I only want a small business that I can do everything myself and when my mom retires she will need a safety net and that is my responsibility to !make sure she lives and enjoys the time she has left. She can help me with managing money and budgeting my business out. (this woman has never had a error in her finances and bank records for 60+ years)

As soon as I can pay for the book subscription that is my first purchase to begin establishing myself in stealth. .

Last edited by over9000; 04-19-2019 at 03:52 PM.
Old 04-19-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

the guide is a good idea if you want to be thorough and have step by steps and updates but the cost could be a little high for those that really are struggling with finance, might be more for example someone who has a business, got shutdown and needs to get up and running quickly, as they are losing money each day they are not trading.

anyway you can read the forums for free and get the basics of how to start up again, you might want to look at the etsy section or amazon section.

if you do not want paypal thats fine, but if you want to go stealth, its possible to make new paypals.

Users will answer questions but will not spoon-feed, you are expected to read up. I doubt you will get a mentor! thats not fair on other newbies, but who knows, its all out in the open on the forum to read anyway. But the basics for a new paypal and ebay account, is everything new. New card, bank, name address, IP, phone user screen, cookies and new products if they are very unique.

ask each question in relevant section, eg gofundme would maybe be in the making money section.
nickopedia (04-19-2019)
Old 04-19-2019
over9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by oompaloompa View Post
the guide is a good idea if you want to be thorough and have step by steps and updates but the cost could be a little high for those that really are struggling with finance, might be more for example someone who has a business, got shutdown and needs to get up and running quickly, as they are losing money each day they are not trading.

anyway you can read the forums for free and get the basics of how to start up again, you might want to look at the etsy section or amazon section.

if you do not want paypal thats fine, but if you want to go stealth, its possible to make new paypals.

Users will answer questions but will not spoon-feed, you are expected to read up. I doubt you will get a mentor! thats not fair on other newbies, but who knows, its all out in the open on the forum to read anyway. But the basics for a new paypal and ebay account, is everything new. New card, bank, name address, IP, phone user screen, cookies and new products if they are very unique.

ask each question in relevant section, eg gofundme would maybe be in the making money section.
Thank you for the great advice and direction. I consider the post you made as being a "mentor" I am thinking that I might buy a account from the market here but I am still figuring out what I would want to be my unique choice of products. I'm crunching numbers right now and documenting the things that I find on the forums. I am a very fast learner and once I understand something it stays in my memory locker.
Old 04-19-2019
over9000

Can this thread be locked or possibly migrate the posts that have nothing to do with the PP problem I had? I want to continue to keep a ongoing dialog that I can keep updating with posts to track my progress

Last edited by over9000; 04-19-2019 at 04:42 PM.