Geting paypal money out - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-15-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Geting paypal money out

Hello Aspkiners I am glad to be a part of your community.
So here is my question.
I have a US business stealth PayPal account with VBA and withdrawable VCC, also SSN attached. Since I live in Ukraine and we have some BIG issues with PayPal I was left with no other option but to use stealth PayPal and that's a f*king pain in the ass to be honest.
I mostly use this account for freelancing or on crowdsourcing platforms and currently no issues with it, at least for now. But I have no idea how can I withdraw my money to my Ukrainian bank account.
I have been researching for quite awhile now and came to these options:
1) Buy stuff with VCC from global marketplaces like Aliexpress, Gearbest and resell it in my country.
2) Use very old method seller+buyer accounts on Freelancer dot com, seoclerks dot com, fiverr etc (15-25% fees)
3) Top-up with PayPal my mobile phone number and then withdraw it to BA( huge fees)
4) Also I can buy Bitcoin from local traders or on localbitcoin or Paxful, but I really scared to send payments with this account, I heard that sending funds as Friends and Family may lead to a ban, so probably not this option.

To be honest I don't really like any of these solutions, it's either huge fees or danger of being banned, so Guys and Girls do you have any ideas on how to withdraw my funds from a PayPal?
Thanks for your replies.

Last edited by ergofox; 05-15-2019 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-15-2019
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 132
Thanks: 6
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 13%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

the only way to withdraw the funds from the US paypal is real US bank account
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-15-2019
sax4's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,082
Thanks: 1,568
Thanked 863 Times in 638 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

People from Ukraine that use Paypal to receive money are using foreign Paypals.

For example they open a Paypal account in Poland and a Polish bank account. You will of course have to show some ID in case you get limited, or reach the EU receiving limit.

Yes you can resell stuff, but as you said it's a pain in the hole and you will find it difficult not to lose a %
__________________
Doers usually don't talk much, and talkers usually don't do much
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-15-2019
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 448
Thanks: 161
Thanked 131 Times in 102 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
iTrader: (6)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

Quote:
Originally Posted by sax4 View Post
People from Ukraine that use Paypal to receive money are using foreign Paypals.

For example they open a Paypal account in Poland and a Polish bank account. You will of course have to show some ID in case you get limited, or reach the EU receiving limit.

Yes you can resell stuff, but as you said it's a pain in the hole and you will find it difficult not to lose a %
Eastern Europe (excluding Russia) is really crippled by PayPal.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-15-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

you may want to look into VISA debit card issued by a bank which is member of VISA Europe,this is how Paypal can clear your fund,and pays VISA a fee.
It would work for some EASTERN eUROPEAN Countries,may be not Ukraine.
VISA bought VISA Europe several years ago,and Paypal has signed with VISA,no freebie there!
VISA Europe has its own website,see if you can find a list of member banks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-15-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

why have a stealth US paypal account?why not one of the Eastern European country like they suggested?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-19-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

I'm facing the same problem. I have a PP UK account but I don't have a Bank account and I live in Brazil. How can I cash out PP?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2019
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 59,747
Thanks: 4,704
Thanked 7,252 Times in 6,611 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

OP, welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

@cyrax321, set your flag to Brazil - it shows you are in the USA.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-19-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

Instead of Bitcoin or junk from ALIBABA,how about gold bar,gold builion gold coin,gold jewelry which you can turn back into cash?
If you live in a country which does not allow import of gold bar,gold bulion,like Turket,then choose gold jewelry,high carat gold bangle,chains.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-19-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 9%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
OP, welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth

@cyrax321, set your flag to Brazil - it shows you are in the USA.
Fixed! Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-19-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 5%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyrax321 View Post
I'm facing the same problem. I have a PP UK account but I don't have a Bank account and I live in Brazil. How can I cash out PP?
Make a revolut account and with that you are getting a UK bank account. That way you can withdraw money from PP to your revolut.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-20-2019
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 8%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergofox View Post
Hello Aspkiners I am glad to be a part of your community.
So here is my question.
I have a US business stealth PayPal account with VBA and withdrawable VCC, also SSN attached. Since I live in Ukraine and we have some BIG issues with PayPal I was left with no other option but to use stealth PayPal and that's a f*king pain in the ass to be honest.
I mostly use this account for freelancing or on crowdsourcing platforms and currently no issues with it, at least for now. But I have no idea how can I withdraw my money to my Ukrainian bank account.
I have been researching for quite awhile now and came to these options:
1) Buy stuff with VCC from global marketplaces like Aliexpress, Gearbest and resell it in my country.
2) Use very old method seller+buyer accounts on Freelancer dot com, seoclerks dot com, fiverr etc (15-25% fees)
3) Top-up with PayPal my mobile phone number and then withdraw it to BA( huge fees)
4) Also I can buy Bitcoin from local traders or on localbitcoin or Paxful, but I really scared to send payments with this account, I heard that sending funds as Friends and Family may lead to a ban, so probably not this option.

To be honest I don't really like any of these solutions, it's either huge fees or danger of being banned, so Guys and Girls do you have any ideas on how to withdraw my funds from a PayPal?
Thanks for your replies.
so what is the best way to withdraw now?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-20-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

see,you have a stealth US Paypal account,and you have SSN but you dont have a US bank account..
Do you have a US bank account or can you open one online,?
Do you have a US address you can use?
Since you have SSN,you should be able to spend that money,so buy something,how much is there?
Take a look at APMEX,you can buy gold from them,they take Paypal.
They do sell overseas,so you get your gold and you sell it in local market.
Go to its site to learn more
They also sell on Ebay but it is cheaper to buy direct from them
And you can also sell it back to them,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-20-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

you can also ask for a bank check ,but it will be mailed to your US address and it is drawn on a US bank
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-20-2019
agent006140's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 6,176
Thanks: 736
Thanked 464 Times in 428 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 11%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Geting paypal money out

now here is an idea,dont know if it would work in your case-
open an account with Bank of America,link it to your Paypal account and transfer your Pay pal fund to it,
BAC has a small business feature where y ou can do your own wiretransfer to another country,another currency.
THen you wire this money to your Ukrainian bank(not sure if UA bank is allowed>)
It has been a long time since I open a bank account with BAC,dont recall if they need more than just SSN
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is it geting harder to do stealth amazon blawal187 Amazon 26 05-06-2017 12:38 PM
Million Dollar Seller Geting Screwed shalomcity Amazon 4 11-25-2016 03:23 AM
Using Paypal - Invoices - Money Request - Receiving money as goods or services? nbaj PayPal Talk 0 01-21-2016 02:42 AM
Create a stealth paypal to receive money and withdraw money to one bank account? Diorkid PayPal Talk 2 11-24-2011 04:46 PM
geting MAC address through browser ?? ashernug Amazon X 11 01-29-2011 04:13 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts