Withdrawal via check - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-15-2019
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Re: Withdrawal via check

Several of the withdrawals to bank are now complete (No longer showing as pending) but because today is a Saturday, the funds have not hit my account.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-15-2019

Longevity: 39%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowTheGame View Post
Several of the withdrawals to bank are now complete (No longer showing as pending) but because today is a Saturday, the funds have not hit my account.
Congratulations, but do you mind telling me what bank you used? and how long it took? Glad you you managed to get everything sorted.
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icykid298 View Post
Congratulations, but do you mind telling me what bank you used? and how long it took? Glad you you managed to get everything sorted.
Chase bank. For 1 of the 2 accounts I was able to withdraw everything right after linking the bank. For the other account, I had to withdraw in small portions all day, for several days. As soon as the funds from these 2 accounts hit my bank, Ill link them to the other 6 accounts lol. At least we are making some progress!
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
Chase bank. For 1 of the 2 accounts I was able to withdraw everything right after linking the bank. For the other account, I had to withdraw in small portions all day, for several days. As soon as the funds from these 2 accounts hit my bank, Ill link them to the other 6 accounts lol. At least we are making some progress!
Do you know how many accounts you can have at Chase? I'm a little nervous to open up more accounts at chase due to fear they might close them all out due to me open and closing accounts.It's my main bank account, and I already have 3. I had a bank account at Bank of America a while back and they pretty much closed my account and now I'm not allowed to open up a bank account at chase.
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Do you know how many accounts you can have at Chase? I'm a little nervous to open up more accounts at chase due to fear they might close them all out due to me open and closing accounts.It's my main bank account, and I already have 3. I had a bank account at Bank of America a while back and they pretty much closed my account and now I'm not allowed to open up a bank account at chase.
I only have a checking and savings at Chase. I would NOT abuse Chase bank, they will close your account + blacklist you in a second. Just do a Google search for most popular banks and open accounts w/ them, whilst leaving your Chase un-abused. Remember, you don't want any bank to close your account, you should close them before the bank does in the future. There is a bank 'credit report' ; similar to your real credit report/score. It's called Chexsystems. Banks report you to them + other banks check it (9/10 banks) before you can open an account w/ them. These big names (Chase, BofA, TDBank, etc) are good for PayPal because even if they have reps reading these forums, they cant ban these big name banks because everyone uses them, including non-stealth users. Smaller internet based banks they ban all the time.
Old 06-16-2019

Quote:
I only have a checking and savings at Chase. I would NOT abuse Chase bank, they will close your account + blacklist you in a second. Just do a Google search for most popular banks and open accounts w/ them, whilst leaving your Chase un-abused. Remember, you don't want any bank to close your account, you should close them before the bank does in the future. There is a bank 'credit report' ; similar to your real credit report/score. It's called Chexsystems. Banks report you to them + other banks check it (9/10 banks) before you can open an account w/ them. These big names (Chase, BofA, TDBank, etc) are good for PayPal because even if they have reps reading these forums, they cant ban these big name banks because everyone uses them, including non-stealth users. Smaller internet based banks they ban all the time.
Yeah, you're probably right. One of my transfers was denied it was a Capital One account. The thing is its a savings account and I put it in as a checkings account. I'm going to try it once more, but another one of my capital one accounts transferred. I'll probably look into the other big banks like you said, I hope Bank of America didn't hit me too hard with the report. I had no idea they did that. But the thing is if thats the case should I not open up bank accounts with big banks then? I mean in the future I'm likely just going to need bank accounts to withdraw the funds from the accounts and its likely YOU NEED a bank account to even withdraw via check
Old 06-16-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Yeah, you're probably right. One of my transfers was denied it was a Capital One account. The thing is its a savings account and I put it in as a checkings account. I'm going to try it once more, but another one of my capital one accounts transferred. I'll probably look into the other big banks like you said, I hope Bank of America didn't hit me too hard with the report. I had no idea they did that. But the thing is if thats the case should I not open up bank accounts with big banks then? I mean in the future I'm likely just going to need bank accounts to withdraw the funds from the accounts and its likely YOU NEED a bank account to even withdraw via check
I've used CapOne in the past and it worked. If I am unable to link these 2 Chase accounts to the other PayPal accounts I have funds, in I'll PM you the banks I try.

As far as your denied CapOne transfer, I highly doubt it's because you put checking instead of savings (There is no external difference). I know the hits on Chexsystems fall off after several years. What I do is open 3 accounts TOTAL at a 'throw-away' bank (Suntrust, TDBank, etc), then I close each one after a year or two. I open the bank accounts over time as well, not all at once. As long as you don't overdraft the accounts/screw over the bank, you have nothing to worry about.
Old 06-16-2019

Longevity: 32%

Your bank could have blocked it because of the amount

Didnt mean to double post sorry guys

Last edited by SaiJin; 06-17-2019 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-16-2019

They said to tell the bank to enable electronic transactions. Can I even do that? Nonetheless I might try Ally Bank I'm not sure.
Old 06-16-2019
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 43%

The type of IP address you are using is a big deal.

PayPal knows the difference between a Datacenter IP and a Residential/Mobile IP.

99.9% of proxies, VPN's, and VPS's use Datacenter networks.

A Residential IP is one based on an actual home service, such as Cable Broadband, or DSL provided by a company like Comcast, Cox, Brighthouse, AT&T, Verizon, Charter/Spectrum, etc.

Examples of mobile networks are: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, or Sprint.

PayPal can tell which one you are using and the type of IP is part of your risk score.

The typical message "Sorry we can't process your request at this time" can be caused by the IP address.
Old 06-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Funds hit bank.
The Following User Says Thank You to KnowTheGame For This Useful Post:
Icykid298 (06-17-2019)
Old 06-17-2019

Quote:
Funds hit bank.
Good to hear. So thats all of you're accounts? The reason mine didn't go through because its a IRA account and they don't accept transfers from outside sources like PayPal apparently. Going to just open another account at CapitalOne and just leave them open for a while before I start closing them.
Old 06-17-2019
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Funds hit bank.
NICE!!! Time to celebrate eh? =)
Old 06-17-2019
Threadstarter  

@Icykid298
No I have another 6 I'm working on. Day by day lol.

@SaiJin
HAHAHA! Day was made when I logged into my bank this morning.
Old 06-17-2019

Quote:
@Icykid298
No I have another 6 I'm working on. Day by day lol.

@SaiJin
HAHAHA! Day was made when I logged into my bank this morning.
So do you plan on creating multiple accounts in the future since check withdrawal is so difficult now?
Old 06-17-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So do you plan on creating multiple accounts in the future since check withdrawal is so difficult now?
I only create accounts if needed and I'm not going to use PayPal anymore. I've actually been able to re-use bank accounts the past few days on multiple PayPals. But that's likely a temporary loophole in their system. Legit, currently withdrawing from 6 accounts right now, using the same 3 bank accounts. These banks accounts are ones I've had on past accounts going back about a year.
Old 07-12-2019

Longevity: 32%

Quote:
I only create accounts if needed and I'm not going to use PayPal anymore. I've actually been able to re-use bank accounts the past few days on multiple PayPals. But that's likely a temporary loophole in their system. Legit, currently withdrawing from 6 accounts right now, using the same 3 bank accounts. These banks accounts are ones I've had on past accounts going back about a year.
How many of the same bank accounts did you use and how many times did you use them per account? Was it just 3 times that's it?