eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Delete PayPal account and open (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127245-delete-paypal-account-open.html)

OneManShow 06-20-2019 12:17 PM

Delete PayPal account and open

Hi,

I want to link my PayPal to a new eBay account, but I had some issues with my old eBay account and it's suspended right now.
I tried to change the email and link it to a new eBay account but they suspended my new eBay account after a short time (I guess my PayPal unique ID is blacklisted).

So I was thinking if it's possible to delete my current PayPal, and create a new one which will have a different unique ID.
Is that possible or PayPal will ban me?

james_112233 06-20-2019 01:28 PM

Re: Delete PayPal account and open

Very good question ...

Has anybody done this before ?

nickopedia 06-20-2019 05:24 PM

You cannot "delete" a PayPal account. PayPal retains all information indefinitely.

You only have the option to close it, but usually not when it's limited. Again, even if you were able to "close" your account, that doesn't mean Paypal deletes anything.

If you create new accounts, you can never share the same information between them. Doing so is bad practice. This is covered in the Stealth Guide, which you should consider getting.

OneManShow 06-21-2019 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickopedia (Post 1012705)
You cannot "delete" a PayPal account. PayPal retains all information indefinitely.

You only have the option to close it, but usually not when it's limited. Again, even if you were able to "close" your account, that doesn't mean Paypal deletes anything.

If you create new accounts, you can never share the same information between them. Doing so is bad practice. This is covered in the Stealth Guide, which you should consider getting.

If someone decided to close the account and after a while have an account on PayPal again? PayPal records that an account can not be recovered after deletion, so once deleted you will never use PayPal again?

agent006140 06-21-2019 07:41 AM

leave that Paypal account open,you may need it for other sales venues.
If there is nothing wrong with that Paypal account,it could come in handy when you want to buy or sell on other sites.or just send payment to someone.
If you open a new stealth account,you cant use the same SSN or link the same bank account or cc.

OneManShow 06-21-2019 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1012845)
leave that Paypal account open,you may need it for other sales venues.
If there is nothing wrong with that Paypal account,it could come in handy when you want to buy or sell on other sites.or just send payment to someone.
If you open a new stealth account,you cant use the same SSN or link the same bank account or cc.

The thing is that if you have many stealth accounts, pulling the money out of every account is problematic.
Instead, I was thinking to sell with few stealth accounts on eBay and require the money to my real PP account.
I don't know if it works or not but if my real PP wasn't blacklisted I could try it with one account I guess.

Pandoras_box 06-21-2019 10:00 AM

Time wasted can never be recovered. Get the stealth guide. It will give you an overview and save you time asking questions that have already been answered there.

On your question, not everyone's opinion is in harmony so you might want to take a look at the thread below:

Read this thread
Or
See my opinion about it here

OneManShow 06-21-2019 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pandoras_box (Post 1012871)
Time wasted can never be recovered. Get the stealth guide. It will give you an overview and save you time asking questions that have already been answered there.

On your question, not everyone's opinion is in harmony so you might want to take a look at the thread below:

Read this thread
Or
See my opinion about it here

I don't need the stealth guide, I already know (I use something better and more securely than this guide) and have few stealth accounts, what I want is to save the headache of pulling the money out of each PP account.
Transferring between stealth account would be risky in the long term.
Therefore I asked here maybe someone has the experience with that and if it's possible at all.

SaiJin 06-21-2019 10:30 AM

You have something better than the original founder of stealth?

This I HAVE to hear about. I'm all ears and wish to be educated!

Tell me more, OneManShow.

OneManShow 06-21-2019 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1012881)
You have something better than the original founder of stealth?

This I HAVE to hear about. I'm all ears and wish to be educated!

Tell me more, OneManShow.

I purchased this guide once, I know stealth account has to be completely new, name, credit card, street, etc.
I use VPS / Virtual Machine instead of clearing cookies every time I wanna switch account.
And there is something else I prefer not to say at the moment, I run my accounts perfectly + European accounts verified with documents.

Anyway I didn't create this thread to talk about the stealth guide, I simply asked a question about PP behavior.

nickopedia 06-21-2019 12:55 PM

OP, your original question here indicates to us that you are not very familiar with stealth principals, which is why we recommended you read the Stealth Guide. In it, you would already know it's not a good idea to mix and match accounts with each other. Each account has a unique account number which is shared with the other party upon use. This means any previous PP that was used with your EB, and vise versa will be linked to your new account.

Also, you cannot delete information in eBay or PayPal, ever. Just because you can no longer see it doesn't mean they can. In fact, I have an account that's from 1998 and PayPal was able to see old addresses I removed from that same account over 15 years ago. They never forget anything.

james_112233 06-21-2019 01:17 PM

I think what the op is trying to say, and what I am curious to find out as well is if we can simply close and re-open a Paypal account in "GOOD" standing order but one which was linked to a now suspended ebay account. So upon re-opening a new account with the same details from the closed paypal they should technically assign a NEW unique ID number which we can then use to open a new ebay account with via the usual stealth principals.

For example ... I am only on this forum because I was banned from ebay.

I have opened semi-stealth ebay accounts using all the principals learnt off here but all the funds are going in to my paypal account that was never banned.

But yet the only linking factor is my paypal account due to the "ID / Reference" of that paypal that will link me back to the suspended ebay account.

So could I therefore close this paypal account of good standing that I have had for 15 years. Re-open it again. And get a new Unique ID to use with my ebay ...

I don't plan on doing it btw, just curious to see if anyone has.

OneManShow 06-21-2019 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by james_112233 (Post 1012911)
I think what the op is trying to say, and what I am curious to find out as well is if we can simply close and re-open a Paypal account in "GOOD" standing order but one which was linked to a now suspended ebay account. So upon re-opening a new account with the same details from the closed paypal they should technically assign a NEW unique ID number which we can then use to open a new ebay account with via the usual stealth principals.

For example ... I am only on this forum because I was banned from ebay.

I have opened semi-stealth ebay accounts using all the principals learnt off here but all the funds are going in to my paypal account that was never banned.

But yet the only linking factor is my paypal account due to the "ID / Reference" of that paypal that will link me back to the suspended ebay account.

So could I therefore close this paypal account of good standing that I have had for 15 years. Re-open it again. And get a new Unique ID to use with my ebay ...

I don't plan on doing it btw, just curious to see if anyone has.

Exactly!
If I press Close my account, PayPal claims that the account cannot be recovered.
What if I decide to have a PayPal account a year or few months later?
I will have to sign up again, which means I will have a new unique ID and this ID will not be detected by eBay.

But that's just a theory of mine, this is why I asked here this specific question maybe someone knows the answer.
It's not something you will read in any Stealth Guide, the guide is pretty basic (for me, I'm not dismissive) / general with strict rules to follow which is good for those who don't have technical knowledge (a lot of people), this is one step further.

agent006140 06-21-2019 04:13 PM

well,how do you plan to move the money from your many stealth accounts to your real account without SSN?

OneManShow 06-21-2019 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1012962)
well,how do you plan to move the money from your many stealth accounts to your real account without SSN?

I was thinking to link a verified PayPal for each new account, but when I list something to change the PayPal address to accept the funds to my real account / other one.
As far as I know, eBay doesn't forbid to get payments from few eBay accounts to one PayPal account.
The only issue I have is with my unique ID of my current PayPal account which is blacklisted.