eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sending/Receiving issue (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/127431-sending-receiving-issue.html)

bickas85 06-27-2019 05:56 AM

Sending/Receiving issue

Anyone have expierence to sending bigest amount in these days? FOr examp,es 600-900USD
I always geterro that they can't process my payment; Where can be problem and solution? Connection?

phaz0rz 06-27-2019 05:59 AM

Re: Sending/Receiving issue

I send payments that size 4-5 a week and haven't had any issues. It has to be something with your setup. What kind of connection are you using?

bickas85 06-27-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1014375)
I send payments that size 4-5 a week and haven't had any issues. It has to be something with your setup. What kind of connection are you using?

I use rdp connection

avtobus 06-27-2019 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014374)
Anyone have expierence to sending bigest amount in these days? FOr examp,es 600-900USD
I always geterro that they can't process my payment; Where can be problem and solution? Connection?

the end of the month and the beginning are often problematic, especially when we speak about new accounts, big sums of money, suspicius activity etc

phaz0rz 06-27-2019 09:12 AM

RDP wouldn't be your public facing IP.. it's just the protocol you're using to access accounts on a remote computer. The connection used by the remote computer you're connecting to could be causing an issue. Or maybe not. Impossible to say without knowing more details about your setup.

bickas85 06-27-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1014422)
RDP wouldn't be your public facing IP.. it's just the protocol you're using to access accounts on a remote computer. The connection used by the remote computer you're connecting to could be causing an issue. Or maybe not. Impossible to say without knowing more details about your setup.

You mean that they can detect my original connection while I'm using a RDP?

phaz0rz 06-27-2019 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014443)
You mean that they can detect my original connection while I'm using a RDP?

No. I meant they can see whatever connection the remote computer that you're RDP'ing into uses.

What are you RDP'ing into?

bickas85 06-27-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1014445)
No. I meant they can see whatever connection the remote computer that you're RDP'ing into uses.

What are you RDP'ing into?

I'm accessing with Remote destop connection app it is windows app from my original computer. It can be problem?

phaz0rz 06-27-2019 11:37 AM

You need to make sure the remote computer that you are using RDP to access has a clean IP.

PPbb 06-27-2019 01:55 PM

For me it sounds that the reason is lack of transaction history and or your account is new.

bickas85 06-28-2019 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PPbb (Post 1014496)
For me it sounds that the reason is lack of transaction history and or your account is new.

Acount is one year ago not new and not a lack of history

rsot 06-28-2019 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014672)
Acount is one year ago not new and not a lack of history

Is your paypal us-based like .com? Bank account on file?

bickas85 06-28-2019 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 1014676)
Is your paypal us-based like .com? Bank account on file?

it is non us, attached bank card and etc, full verified

phaz0rz 06-28-2019 07:05 AM

You can do a google search for "show my IP" when you're on your RDP machine and see what kind of IP it's using.

bickas85 06-28-2019 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1014694)
You can do a google search for "show my IP" when you're on your RDP machine and see what kind of IP it's using.

is is noraml ip what you mind kind of ip? IP is normal

phaz0rz 06-28-2019 07:40 AM

All IP's are normal. If you're renting RDP access from a company then chances are you have a datacenter IP, which may have been abused before. Even if it hasn't been abused a datacenter IP is weak in terms of Paypal fraud scoring. I would at least check into it to see what the IP of your remote computer is.

@NasterXchange 06-28-2019 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014374)

I saw that you use RDP to login to your machine.
That's not a problem with Paypal.

Most probably issue might be the IP you are using on the RDP to connect.
Is it from same location?
Datacenter IP shouldnt be as well an issue as long as its clean and you use it always (of course the system will need some time to trust it).
But your account is more than 1 year old. Are you using the same IP since 1 year now? or you recently changed it?
And the payments which are declined, are they all different or are these payments to some same emails? and finally how are you sending? as friend or service?

bickas85 06-28-2019 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 1014712)
I saw that you use RDP to login to your machine.
That's not a problem with Paypal.

Most probably issue might be the IP you are using on the RDP to connect.
Is it from same location?
Datacenter IP shouldnt be as well an issue as long as its clean and you use it always (of course the system will need some time to trust it).
But your account is more than 1 year old. Are you using the same IP since 1 year now? or you recently changed it?
And the payments which are declined, are they all different or are these payments to some same emails? and finally how are you sending? as friend or service?

Sending good or service.
You mean IP using rdp as connecting? So my original IP have problem which I'm accessing on rdp?

phaz0rz 06-28-2019 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014716)
Sending good or service.
You mean IP using rdp as connecting? So my original IP have problem which I'm accessing on rdp?

The IP of your computer is not important.

This is how RDP (remote desktop protocol) works:

- You open RDP on your computer which creates a virtual tunnel between your computer and another computer somewhere else, allowing you to do work on the computer that's not in front of you

- When you browse the internet while remotely connected to another desktop through RDP, you will be showing whatever IP address your remote host has.

And like I said, if this is a paid service then your "remote desktop" is probably just a VPS/VM with a datacenter IP.

@NasterXchange 06-28-2019 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bickas85 (Post 1014716)
Sending good or service.

Not the Ip of your computer.
The IP of your remote machine.

You can do following:
Login as usual on your RDP
Open your browser as usual
open this site: whatleaks.com
take a screenshot of the whole page and send me (PM for your privacy - of course you will have to trust me), I will check few things for you and possibly we could find the issue.

bickas85 06-28-2019 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1014729)
The IP of your computer is not important.

This is how RDP (remote desktop protocol) works:

- You open RDP on your computer which creates a virtual tunnel between your computer and another computer somewhere else, allowing you to do work on the computer that's not in front of you

- When you browse the internet while remotely connected to another desktop through RDP, you will be showing whatever IP address your remote host has.

And like I said, if this is a paid service then your "remote desktop" is probably just a VPS/VM with a datacenter IP.

I think it VM... But it looks good ISP.. Where I can check are it is datacenter? Maybe they catach my original PC and I have issues? BUt I think it is inpossible?

bickas85 06-28-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @MasterNaster (Post 1014734)
Not the Ip of your computer.
The IP of your remote machine.

You can do following:
Login as usual on your RDP
Open your browser as usual
open this site: whatleaks.com
take a screenshot of the whole page and send me (PM for your privacy - of course you will have to trust me), I will check few things for you and possibly we could find the issue.

Already write you PM I hope you will help me. Waiting your response mate