How To Add Payoneer to PayPal Without Account Getting Banned! - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

View Poll Results: Did PayPal Limit your Payoneer Bank?
Yes, First Century from Payoneer 12 28.57%
Yes, Bank of America from Payoneer 5 11.90%
Yes, Community Federal from Payoneer 4 9.52%
Yes, Different Country Bank from Payoneer 3 7.14%
No, None of Above or Other Reasons 18 42.86%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-04-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 24%
Default Re: How To Add Payoneer to PayPal Without Account Getting Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshoe View Post
Yes, i successfully confirmed banking account with 2 micro deposit, but it seems that Paypal couldn't withdraw them because they still in my Payoneer's balance
Yeah. They can't get back their deposites from payoneer. That's why it's impossible to attach payoneer to paypall by regular way. I think the only way to add payoneer to paypal is through the customer support by calling in... just to say that it's your real bank account and so on...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2020

Longevity: 35%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
Recently I’ve seen a lot of people mentioning Payoneer won't work with PayPal or that PayPal won't work with Payoneer, but this is incorrect information and upon doing further research I figured out what the issue was preventing confirmation and limiting your account and how to solve the problem.

So, if you have a Payoneer account you should know the USD bank they usually issue is a First Century Bank. It can be from 3 banks (First Century, Bank of America or Community Federal Savings) but most often it is First Century. PayPal can add this bank without problem and send the 2-small deposit to it without issue. The problem with this is once PayPal try to retrieve/withdraw the deposits back the First Century Bank (Not Payoneer) would report this as unauthorized and PayPal would limit your account for this.

So how to add my Payoneer ACH USD Bank Account to PayPal? You have several ways and I'll try to make it simple.

Method 1. Add First Century to PayPal, wait on the 2 small deposits, confirm them with PayPal, receive the account limitation, contact PayPal by phone, and confirm the 2 small deposits while on the phone with the representative. I have done this for 2 separate accounts now and each time the limitation wanted me to provide a copy of my photo ID however when over the phone all the reps wanted was me to confirm the deposits and change my account password.

Method 2. Just like above do everything mentioned, but instead of confirming the 2 small deposits you can confirm the bank by uploading a First century bank statement to PayPal. Unfortunately, a Payoneer statement will not work as Payoneer is not a banking institution and PayPal wouldn't accept a Payoneer statement anyways. This is still possible with a First Century Bank Statement or Template which luckily, I have possession of. Once you edited and uploaded the template to the rep while over the phone you should be good to go. Private message me if you need help with this method.

Method 3. Payoneer is well aware of this issue that happens when trying to add first century to PayPal as many people try this on a daily basis, so they offer a work around. If you are issued a First Century Bank, you can contact Payoneer support by phone and request to receive a Bank of America Bank Account instead which I do not assume would have the same issues. If it does however block PayPal’s retrieval of the deposits, you can again just contact PayPal support with the 2 small deposits or a BOA statement.

I figured most of this information out while being on the phone with PayPal and Payoneer. I successfully removed the PayPal limit and confirmed my bank account. At least now I know I can make unlimited withdrawals into my Payoneer Account from my PayPal account without issue, the only thing I haven't tested with this is seeing if I can make Deposits into my PayPal account from my Payoneer. The PayPal rep assured me this is doable since I successfully verified my bank, but I have yet to try it. I will share details when I have funds in my PayPal to do this. And FYI When on the phone with PayPal do not tell them the bank was issued from Payoneer just say it was directly from First Century and you have not set up online banking so you cannot do an instant verification.

If you have any questions, need advice or tools message me.
Hi.. Had followed your informative and accurate guide on linking PayPal to npayoneer. I had managed to successfully verify the bank with paypal but now the problem is with Payoneer.

They just can't verify my global payment service questionnaire because of the "business url" issue.

I don't own a website. What is an effective way to get an accceptable url? Any idea?
Old 03-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahiikaritu View Post
Hi.. Had followed your informative and accurate guide on linking PayPal to npayoneer. I had managed to successfully verify the bank with paypal but now the problem is with Payoneer.

They just can't verify my global payment service questionnaire because of the "business url" issue.

I don't own a website. What is an effective way to get an accceptable url? Any idea?
Ebay, Bonanza, Shopify, all of these things work
Old 05-03-2020
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 27%

UPDATE: If your Payoneer bank gets removed after being successfully added and confirmed, just call Paypal support from Google Voice or Skype, and have them help you re-add. I just re-added a BOA bank without having to verify anything for the rep over the phone. No documents needed, no phone verification, no public record questions. Support was very prompt
Old 05-03-2020

Longevity: 36%
Send a message via Skype™ to Josephsm823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temple View Post
UPDATE: If your Payoneer bank gets removed after being successfully added and confirmed, just call Paypal support from Google Voice or Skype, and have them help you re-add. I just re-added a BOA bank without having to verify anything for the rep over the phone. No documents needed, no phone verification, no public record questions. Support was very prompt
What number did you called?
Old 05-11-2020

Longevity: 39%

I successfully added payoneer account to paypal a few months ago. After 3 withdrawals, payoneer blocked my account with 300 USD inside. Now I don't know how to get my money back.

PayPal never blocked my account.
Old 05-11-2020

Activity: 1%
Longevity: 57%

Same here. Did you withdraw to same name?
Old 05-12-2020

Default Re: How To Add Payoneer to PayPasnl Without Account Getting Banned!

Yes, paypal name and payoneer name were the same.

@Dufus, was your banned payoneer account verified by with identity documents before it was banned?

Last edited by Megger; 05-12-2020 at 07:33 AM.
Old 05-19-2020

Longevity: 38%

in fact, there are many ways to withdraw money from your stealth paypal; at least I know two 100% working schemes, one of them is via payoneer...
Old 05-21-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by bablonavt View Post
in fact, there are many ways to withdraw money from your stealth paypal; at least I know two 100% working schemes, one of them is via payoneer...
Please what is the other way to withdraw from PayPal?
Old 01-20-2021

Longevity: 42%

OP, thanks for useful info. I've tried to link First Century bank, but it seems it's no longer supported by PayPal. Maybe you know any solution?