eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Sigh... Paypal Says bank is closed? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/129890-sigh-paypal-says-bank-closed.html)

ProblemChild 09-20-2019 12:50 AM

Sigh... Paypal Says bank is closed?

So I linked my bank to my paypal, at first they sent the micro deposits, but then i was able to link it by confirming instantly, so i tansferedd money,

and then I got an email from paypal that says

"We received an automated response from your bank informing us that the bank account you were trying to use for this payment has been closed. "

How can it be closed when paypal sent the deposits and retirved them... i called my bank and siad the bank is obvious not closed.... idk

phaz0rz 09-20-2019 07:18 AM

Re: Sigh... Paypal Says bank is closed?

Maybe you made it fail by trying to add the same bank account using both of the verification options. From PP's POV it probably looked like you were trying to add a bank account you already added.

agent006140 09-20-2019 08:06 AM

so what happens to the money you tried to transfer?has it come back to your Paypal account?
if so,try again?

do the names match?
could be your bank refused it?

This may be the same problem with US saving bank account,I got a call from a vendor saying they cant debit saving account,checking account only.
can anyone confirm such?

DenysUA 09-20-2019 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ProblemChild (Post 1035072)
So I linked my bank to my paypal, at first they sent the micro deposits, but then i was able to link it by confirming instantly, so i tansferedd money,

and then I got an email from paypal that says

"We received an automated response from your bank informing us that the bank account you were trying to use for this payment has been closed. "

How can it be closed when paypal sent the deposits and retirved them... i called my bank and siad the bank is obvious not closed.... idk

That because your bank account accepts only incoming payments. After sending you 2 small deposits and you confirm the in PP,PP wants to return them.And that is the problem - some bank accounts won't do that.Let me guess..account you're talking about is Payoneer US account?
Had the same issue w 2 of them.And statement above is from Payoneer CS.

paulfoltyn 09-20-2019 09:17 AM

In the UK if you connect a savings account and allow direct debits on paypal end this will happen because saving accounts don't allow directs debits so it appears closed. In this case just don't allow paypal direct debits

ProblemChild 09-20-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1035141)
In the UK if you connect a savings account and allow direct debits on paypal end this will happen because saving accounts don't allow directs debits so it appears closed. In this case just don't allow paypal direct debits

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1035123)
Maybe you made it fail by trying to add the same bank account using both of the verification options. From PP's POV it probably looked like you were trying to add a bank account you already added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by paulfoltyn (Post 1035141)

So the money hit my bank account at the scheduled time. No issues.

Must be a glitch,

The email said that paypal was going to remove my bank account from my paypal which never happened

so for future reference, anyone who receives this message, it is a glitch and the money should still transfer okay