Withdraw from limited paypal - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 73%
Default Re: Withdraw from limited paypal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob105100 View Post
They say wait 24-72 hours then add bank. Never works. Been 3 years
Ok. Than call them an tell them that for 3 years you keep trying to add your bank details and withdraw the money but the system doesn't allow you to. Tell them that whatever you're trying to add - bank account or card, the system just gives you an error message and doesn't let you to. If the agent asks you to give him the bank details to add it for you - give him a not working one(as I said in my previous post - I use a Payoneer one). If the agent tells you again to wait 72 hours and try again - tell him that this is what you're trying to do for 3 years without success. Ask for another option. For example say - "My "wife"/"brother" has PP acc. Can't you just send me the funds there? I don't want to be rude but I spent a lot of time with you on the phone the past 3 years and I was very patient with your system errors. I don't want to use PP anymore and I really want to move on and end up with this issue." Something like this. Just call them if needed every 72 hours with this kind of request and underline that you're doing this for 3 years now.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 100%
Longevity: 10%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob105100 View Post
Wells Fargo. Its a stealth bank and I'm in US using wifi and P.C.
what did you sell,is the reason for suspension due to what you sell?
Paypal reps dont really know ,they are just clerks.
I heard that if you sell counterfeit ,the hold could be forever/
Old 3 Weeks Ago

how do you open a stealth Wells Fargo account?
It would be fraud if you steal other people SSN and open an account with stealth name?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Threadstarter  

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 32%

I do not understand what are you guys debating here ?
Here i would like to know possible option to withdraw money from 180 days over account.
when we have got email from paypal : Ready to withdraw.
Already said not from US ( like many others )
So how to get bank account ( virtual one if supports ) or know someone who do this withdraw service.

Please stick on main query.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 45%
Longevity: 24%

The reality is that you are never guaranteed to be able to take your money out after 180 days, period.

Just because PayPal says "your funds are eligible for withdrawal" doesns't mean they will allow it. In some cases their security algorithm will prevent adding a new funding source, or throw up various messages. The most famous being "Sorry, we can't do that right now.."

If they have doubts that the account owner is a real person, OR a breach of their ToS has occurred, you can nearly guarantee they won't release the money and hold it indefinitely (forever) in those cases.

PayPal also knows you have limited options to do anything about this, especially if you are using false details. If you escalate, they will always ask you to submit to identity checks, or ask public database questions. They WILL check with third parties to be sure the identity you claim to be is real.

What can you really do about it? Take them to court? That's nearly impossible when the account is really not yours, as PayPal will just tell the court you are using ⊗⊗⊗⊗ details, which opens up a whole can of worms. In a US court, this can also lead to other issues.

Another "out" for them is Section 7 of their User Agreement, specifically Section 7a. In part, it reads:

"7.2 Actions by PayPal. If we have reason to believe that you have engaged in any Restricted Activities, we may take various actions to protect PayPal, a User, a third party, or you from Claims, fees, fines, penalties and any other liability."

"Restricted Activities" means a variety of things. It's lengthy, and I suggest you read it.

PayPal's own UA protects (and allows) them to take your money in some cases, period.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablain View Post
Here i would like to know possible option to withdraw money from 180 days over account.
So how to get bank account ( virtual one if supports ) or know someone who do this withdraw service.

I suggest you search this forum and draw your own conclusion.
You cannot open a US bank account if you do not have a valid SSN and US address ,as to asking someone to do it for you,you should start a new thread .
you should do your homework before you start selling with a stealth account.
Old 3 Weeks Ago

Activity: 98%
Longevity: 19%

Quote:
Originally Posted by tablain View Post

You’ve been told several times, sort yourself out with a US bank account, nobody here can do that for you. Even then you are not guaranteed that PayPal will release the monies.