eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal suspended, how to withdraw (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133830-paypal-suspended-how-withdraw.html)

PICCOLABESTIA 02-24-2020 04:53 AM

Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Hello,
I am an Italian citizen living in Thailand. I have a paypal account registered in thailand to which i have connected a thai bank account.
4 months ago paypal suspended my account.
I can't withdraw for 6 months and the balance is 4000 euro.

At the end of the 6 months, will it be possible to withdraw to the Thai bank account a little at a time, or can I only make one withdrawal of 4000 euro?

Since the money is in euro, and can only be withdrawn in thai baht, is it possible to withdraw it to another euro account? the exchange rate euro/baht applied by paypal is bad and in any case I would prefer to have euro instead of baht.

Thanks

Bigest 02-25-2020 11:00 PM

Re: Paypal suspended, how to withdraw

Since it is a thailand paypal account and a thai bank is connected, you will only be able to withdraw to a thai bank OR USA bank.

You will not be able to connect an EU bank.

rsot 02-26-2020 12:05 AM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

PICCOLABESTIA 02-26-2020 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigest (Post 1072404)
Since it is a thailand paypal account and a thai bank is connected, you will only be able to withdraw to a thai bank OR USA bank.

You will not be able to connect an EU bank.

ok thanks.

At the end of the 6 months, will it be possible to withdraw to the Thai bank account a little at a time, or can I only make one withdrawal of 4000 euro?

SaiJin 02-26-2020 02:57 AM

Hold on, a Thai PP can take a USA bank account for withdrawal??

newstart123 02-26-2020 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PICCOLABESTIA (Post 1071849)
Hello,
I am an Italian citizen living in Thailand. I have a paypal account registered in thailand to which i have connected a thai bank account.
4 months ago paypal suspended my account.
I can't withdraw for 6 months and the balance is 4000 euro.

Since the money is in euro, and can only be withdrawn in thai baht, is it possible to withdraw it to another euro account? the exchange rate euro/baht applied by paypal is bad and in any case I would prefer to have euro instead of baht.

Thanks

yes you will be able :)

agent006140 02-26-2020 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SaiJin (Post 1072439)
Hold on, a Thai PP can take a USA bank account for withdrawal??

yes,Paypal is a US company,as a courtesy to US expatriates,they can link a US bank account to their non US pAYPAL account.
OP is Italian living in Thailand,I am afraid he has to transfer his Euro to his Thai bank account and conversion from Euro to Thai Baht will take place and he wil pay a fee.
can he send his Euro to another Paypal account?
If his account is closed ,then NO.
pAYPAL should send him an email saying he can withdraw his Euro

PICCOLABESTIA 02-26-2020 10:53 AM

You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.
Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

I understand that I will not be able to transfer money to a euro account.

will it be possible to withdraw about 500euro = 17000 baht per month or will I have to make a single withdrawal?

If it is not possible to withdraw a little at a time, until when can I leave the money in the paypal account? is there a time limit?

thanks

JayRay 02-26-2020 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PICCOLABESTIA (Post 1072655)
You can no longer use PayPal
At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.
Any bank or card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive payments. Funds in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about withdrawing your funds.

I understand that I will not be able to transfer money to a euro account.

will it be possible to withdraw about 500euro = 17000 baht per month or will I have to make a single withdrawal?

If it is not possible to withdraw a little at a time, until when can I leave the money in the paypal account? is there a time limit?

thanks

You can withdraw in 1000euro x 4.

This is different from a withdrawal of an active account.

Sometimes it is possible to take everything once and sometimes you have to withdraw in increments