eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Why does PayPal hold some of my funds but not all? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/133881-why-does-paypal-hold-some-my-funds-but-not-all.html)

onedaat12 02-25-2020 11:51 PM

Why does PayPal hold some of my funds but not all?

So I'm using my friend account that I bought from him. He has had that account for a few years. He sold stuff on there. He created another PayPal account for that ebay account and I have control of both. I use ipburger on my phone and computer. The computer and phone have not been used for anything other than these accounts. I am above standard on eBay. The PayPal account is 6 months old at least. I had my friend call PayPal but they never give him a clear answer. I sell at least 10 items a week or even more like 20. I was getting all the payments available immediately for a while but then I sold an item for 300 and it's held for 14 days. And the next 5 items I sold were held for 3 days. Then the next 7 items were not held. But tonight they held a 50 dollar sale. This is confusing me. Any advice from anyone? Anyone had this happen to them before?

JayRay 02-26-2020 09:24 AM

Re: Why does PayPal hold some of my funds but not all?

Paypal just do as they wish..eehehehh

phaz0rz 02-26-2020 09:29 AM

Random payments holds based on Paypal assessing you as risky. Nothing you can do other than continue selling and wait until your payments are released. After a few months of being a good seller you will get instant access to all of your payments.

Also you should be aware that, since your friend linked a new Paypal to his old eBay, those two paypals are now linked and they will both be limited if either one ever gets into trouble.

Beekay 02-28-2020 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 1072608)
Random payments holds based on Paypal assessing you as risky. Nothing you can do other than continue selling and wait until your payments are released. After a few months of being a good seller you will get instant access to all of your payments.

Also you should be aware that, since your friend linked a new Paypal to his old eBay, those two paypals are now linked and they will both be limited if either one ever gets into trouble.

Thats not true...Ive had several paypal limited but the ebay account was fine

agent006140 02-28-2020 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedaat12 (Post 1072407)
So I'm using my friend account that I bought from him. He has had that account for a few years. He sold stuff on there. He created another PayPal account for that ebay account and I have control of both. I use ipburger on my phone and computer. The computer and phone have not been used for anything other than these accounts. I am above standard on eBay. The PayPal account is 6 months old at least. I had my friend call PayPal but they never give him a clear answer. I sell at least 10 items a week or even more like 20. I was getting all the payments available immediately for a while but then I sold an item for 300 and it's held for 14 days. And the next 5 items I sold were held for 3 days. Then the next 7 items were not held. But tonight they held a 50 dollar sale. This is confusing me. Any advice from anyone? Anyone had this happen to them before?

if your business is truly profitable,a temp hold on your fund should not upset your business.

phaz0rz 02-28-2020 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beekay (Post 1073295)
Thats not true...Ive had several paypal limited but the ebay account was fine

Everything I said was true and I didn't say anything about eBay.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread though.

ebaystealth1974 02-28-2020 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by agent006140 (Post 1073298)
if your business is truly profitable,a temp hold on your fund should not upset your business.

You clearly don't understand ALL businesses.

rsot 02-28-2020 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by onedaat12 (Post 1072407)

Best advice is to avoid using friend account - learn stealth - make sure your own accounts and grow them over time