Paypal Suspended for Years - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-27-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 23%
Default Paypal Suspended for Years

Hi Everyone,

Our Paypal account was suspended years ago to a product we sold (100% legal). We are wanting to get back into selling on eBay, as we still have an account with over 5,000 reviews.

Anyone recommend a seller for a PayPal account?

And does anyone see any issues with Paypal finding out again if we sync our store with our website. What about using the original eBay account with a new purchased Paypal account? Because eBay didn't suspend us, only Paypal. Would they figure anything out?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-27-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,653 Times in 1,250 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 61%
Default Re: Paypal Suspended for Years

Hi, welcome to the forum.

They will definitively figure it out. PayPal and eBay are still strongly linked. Your method will not stand long term.

I am afraid you should considering starting fresh with a new pair of accounts eBay+PayPal.

If you are considering to buy accounts or any other service, trust only sellers in the marketplace area:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Thank You
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Ozzie_Stealth (04-27-2020)
Old 04-27-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,025 Times in 3,012 Posts
Activity: 5%
Longevity: 49%
Send a message via ICQ to phaz0rz Send a message via AIM to phaz0rz Send a message via Yahoo to phaz0rz

You might want to look into eBay Managed Payments.

It's still invite-only but American accounts were the first to be invited in, so it may be an option for you if your eBay account is an American account. If they do allow you in you'd be able to sell on eBay with eBay processing your payments for you instead of Paypal - so you wouldn't even need to worry about getting a new Paypal account.
Old 04-27-2020

Longevity: 56%

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlovescats View Post
Hi Everyone,

Our Paypal account was suspended years ago to a product we sold (100% legal). We are wanting to get back into selling on eBay, as we still have an account with over 5,000 reviews.

Anyone recommend a seller for a PayPal account?

And does anyone see any issues with Paypal finding out again if we sync our store with our website. What about using the original eBay account with a new purchased Paypal account? Because eBay didn't suspend us, only Paypal. Would they figure anything out?

I'f ur paypal account got banned but ebay acc is still good u can just make a new pp. Acc then use the new one. I have I have done this before and everything worked fine ur new pp acc needs a new I'd for this to work . But remember ur taking a risk but at this point u have nothing to lose . Btw make a new user account on ur pc dont re use the old one
Old 04-28-2020

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by animekings99 View Post
I'f ur paypal account got banned but ebay acc is still good u can just make a new pp. Acc then use the new one. I have I have done this before and everything worked fine ur new pp acc needs a new I'd for this to work . But remember ur taking a risk but at this point u have nothing to lose . Btw make a new user account on ur pc dont re use the old one
Can confirm. Every time a paypal gets limited I can use a new paypal with the same ebay acc. Never had any paypal linked this way.

Do not buy an account from anyone in the forum. make one by yourself and make sure you have an ID. once you reach 2.5k you need to provide documents and they do not accept ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs. or make one outside of EU or US so you do not have this limitation
Old 04-28-2020

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Hi, welcome to the forum.

They will definitively figure it out. PayPal and eBay are still strongly linked. Your method will not stand long term.

I am afraid you should considering starting fresh with a new pair of accounts eBay+PayPal.

If you are considering to buy accounts or any other service, trust only sellers in the marketplace area:

https://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-accounts-sale/

Thank You
None of this is correct. I have 4 accts of over a year , old ebay brand new paypal, as long as you start SLOWLY and let it build up PP will not limit you If you come out of the gate and sell $2-3000 immediately you can kiss new PP goodbye.
Old 04-28-2020

Activity: 11%
Longevity: 41%

Incorrect information all over.

Established ebays with fresh paypals will work. Take it slow with paypal.

During the doc submission phase find a source that provides HIGH RESOLUTION documents as you stand a better chance of passing the check. I have always failed with low resolution ones and burned otherwise excellent paypals that served me well up until that point.
Old 04-29-2020

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post

During the doc submission phase find a source that provides HIGH RESOLUTION documents as you stand a better chance of passing the check. I have always failed with low resolution ones and burned otherwise excellent paypals that served me well up until that point.

I'm having troubles to verify my paypals.
All of them are suspended, with the same source i used for docs in the past.

Can you had me on skype?
Old 04-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post

The problem is in slowing down sales.
Folks just think that they can continue to make sales at the same rate they did on the old PP and that's just a no-no.
Sales need to slow down until the new Paypal matures.

Definitely not for the simple-minded.