Problem with local bank account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-23-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 41%
Default Problem with local bank account

Hello everybody.

I am trying for quite a while to add my local bank account to paypal but I can't. You know I always withdraw the money to my US bank account and
everything was ok, nevertheless now withdrawals are available for local bank accounts but I can't add, every bank I tried I get the message my bank is disabled but I tried to use different bank accounts in different banks but I just can't add the local bank account, I even called paypal time ago, but they never answered the call, they called me back though. They said my paypal account is fine, they could even see I tried to add my local bank account unsuccessfully, they also said they will have my paypal account under review, so far my paypal account is working fine, the only issue is I can't withdraw my money to any local bank account. Any advice is welcome.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-23-2020

Thanked 1,108 Times in 1,044 Posts
Activity: 91%
Longevity: 33%
Default Re: Problem with local bank account

Why can't I add my bank?
You may be unable to add your bank account if:
The bank account is already active on 2 PayPal accounts. A bank account cannot be active on 3 PayPal accounts at the same time. Try removing the bank account from the PayPal account it’s currently linked to. There is help if you forgot your login details.
The bank account has been linked to 3 PayPal accounts (in total) in the past. A bank account cannot be linked to any more than 3 PayPal accounts over its lifetime.
The name on the bank account does not match the name on the PayPal account.
The bank account is already active on a PayPal account that has a limitation or a negative balance.
Unfortunately, some bank accounts that are not compatible with PayPal, including most online only or prepaid bank accounts.

-there is no specific information on Columbian bankl on its site.
Old 10-24-2020
Threadstarter  

I'm talking about local bank accounts these accounts hasn't been added
to any paypal account before, what I know is people from here can use local
bank accounts to withdraw money, that is what I want to do, nevertheless I can only
use my US bank account to withdraw money from my paypal account, any idea of what is going on? The last time I contacted paypal they said, everything is right with my paypal account.
Old 10-24-2020

you keep talking about local bank.
your flag said Columbia,what is your PaYPAL ACCOunt,CO or USA? OR a third country?
your local Paypal members can add local banks,do they have a stealth account?
what is the name of these banks ?you are trying to add?
Paypal does not do business with every bank.
Old 10-25-2020
Threadstarter  

Here local paypal members can add local bank accounts but I can't, that is the big issue here I can only use my US bank account, not my local bank accounts, I tried to use different local banks but when doing that on my paypal account it is said this bank account is disabled, so I don't know what is going on? When I called the paypal agent he said everything was right with my paypal account but it will be under review, but the time has passed and nothing happend, you know it took a good effort to contact them and receive some help, I remember in paypal chat they said they needed to check
something then they gave me a date to receive a call from paypal, you know I had to wait that call but I got nothing from that call, just some guy saying the age of my paypal account, which is very old, anyways I know a lot of people can add local bank account with no hassle but me. I don't know the reason but now I can only use my US bank account to withdraw money, I tried to add these local bank accounts for months
so I don't think it is a matter of some fail in paypal system over a period of time. One of this bank account is a new one.
I hope someone here has some experience with this.
Old 10-27-2020

it is said this bank account is disabled
-
you are in Columbia and try to add a Columbian bank,and Your Paypal account is based in Columbia??
Your friends who have no problem adding local banks,are their Paypal account stealth?

Last edited by agent006140; 10-27-2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-29-2020
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,935 Times in 8,226 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

@rekinpur, kind of tough to read out long paragraphs of text - easier if you space out the sentences - just saying
Old 10-31-2020
Threadstarter  

Hi
Not stealth accounts here. You know time ago the option to withdraw money to banks here was just only for US bank accounts, but now we should be able to withdraw money to local bank accounts, I know people here can withdraw the money with no hassle but me, I can't even add the local bank account, when trying to add it, I see the message my bank account is disabled. I'm not talking about US paypal account.
Old 10-31-2020

your bank account is disabled>
could mean Paypal does not do business with your bank,or it is having problem accessing your bank website?
or your bank site is blocking Paypal?
you may want to ask your bank if it blocks certain institutions?
what is the bank you are trying to add?
Old 10-31-2020

Longevity: 36%

Tangerine bank is saying cant add bank at this time... bla bla bla
Old 11-01-2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by rekinpur View Post
Hi
Not stealth accounts here. You know time ago the option to withdraw money to banks here was just only for US bank accounts, but now we should be able to withdraw money to local bank accounts, I know people here can withdraw the money with no hassle but me, I can't even add the local bank account, when trying to add it, I see the message my bank account is disabled. I'm not talking about US paypal account.
No one here is expert on Columbian bank,you are better off asking your bank and Paypal,good luck,or your country men who succeed in linking their bank accounts to their Paypal accounts.
Old 11-04-2020
Threadstarter  

I am talking about different bank accounts in different banks.You know in the past we can only withdraw money in US bank accounts, but now we can also withdraw in local bank accounts, according to paypal agent everything is right with my paypal account, he told me that over the phone months ago, nevertheless I was trying to add different local bank accounts since May, but I just can't, I know people from here can add local bank accounts with no hassle.
Old 11-04-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,551 Times in 2,204 Posts
Activity: 50%
Longevity: 91%

Just to be clear, you are trying to add a Colombian Bank to a USA Paypal, correct?
Old 11-10-2020
Threadstarter  

As a matter of fact since the beginning I'm talking about a non us paypal account and a non us bank account. Years ago in order to withdraw money here one had to have a US bank account but now we can also use local bank accounts to withdraw the money but as far as I know here everybody else can use their local bank accounts but me.
do I have to set something up in my local paypal account (non us bank account) in order to withdraw the money to any of my local bank accounts. For the record I tried to add different local bank accounts but none of them work for me.
Old 11-10-2020

are you sure you have a Columbian Paypal account?
and all the bank acounts you want to add are Columbian banks?