I would like to hear your thoughts on my strategy - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-15-2020

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 19%
Default I would like to hear your thoughts on my strategy

set up 10 PP accounts

set up 10 websites identical to your main website

your main website where you get your traffic redirects user a to site 1, user b to site 2 and so forth

your payments will get distributed all around your PP accounts

if a PP gets limited, get a new domain for the site and switch its metadata around and then proceed to replace the stealth PP and force a limit on sales to gain trust (limit stock/inventory/bla bla)

pls tell me what you think
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-15-2020
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,548 Times in 2,201 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: I would like to hear your thoughts on my strategy

I may be missing something but this doesn't seem viable . YOu are trying to burn accounts and not care about the longetivity?

Explain more please
Old 11-16-2020
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnniedoehe View Post
set up 10 PP accounts

set up 10 websites identical to your main website

your main website where you get your traffic redirects user a to site 1, user b to site 2 and so forth

your payments will get distributed all around your PP accounts

if a PP gets limited, get a new domain for the site and switch its metadata around and then proceed to replace the stealth PP and force a limit on sales to gain trust (limit stock/inventory/bla bla)

pls tell me what you think

Will work even better if you add a little twist to it.

As implied in my PM to you, there are payment solutions that will have your client's business, you only have to accede to their requirements (which might be quite steep) but you'd have a stable income.

But if you're going to die on PayPal's hill, try adding this :

TrafficSiteX.com sends traffic to YourMainWebsite.com.
YourMainWebsite.com captures login credentials and user session which is transferred to
RedirectedSite1.com where they check out with PayPal.
RedirectedSite2.com should be available to receive the next transaction and so on.

YourMainWebsite.com will have to share user credentials and active sessions with all RedirectedSite.com domains. This can be achieved programmatically by allowing all RedirectedSite.com domains to share your SQL database. There'll be more requirements to meet before this can fly.

All RedirectedSite.com domains should be hosted with different providers.

If your websites are based on WordPress, you'd need a custom made plugin that can:
a. 'watch' users and transfer sessions to the redirected domain as soon as they wish to checkout. You should notify your users, lest they think they're being hijacked and abandon your cart entirely. Follow up with an order e-mail that also points it out.

b. Have a configurable user interface that allows you to add, remove, pause or prioritise 'RedirectedSite.com' domains.

c. Perform basic bot task, e.g. Display how much each PayPal account has earned or auto-ban customers who file chargebacks.

As Saijin has said - you'd be burning accounts and some funds may never be recovered.

Good luck.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pandoras_box For This Useful Post:
alexis123 (07-03-2022), ALOHA (07-22-2022), johnniedoehe (11-16-2020)
Old 07-03-2022

Longevity: 19%

Hello,

Could you please name a few payment solutions for physicals goods that are reliable and have relatively moderate process of onboarding ?

You could also PM me instead. I would much appreciate that. Thank you very much !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandoras_box View Post
Will work even better if you add a little twist to it.

As implied in my PM to you, there are payment solutions that will have your client's business, you only have to accede to their requirements (which might be quite steep) but you'd have a stable income.

But if you're going to die on PayPal's hill, try adding this :

TrafficSiteX.com sends traffic to YourMainWebsite.com.
YourMainWebsite.com captures login credentials and user session which is transferred to
RedirectedSite1.com where they check out with PayPal.
RedirectedSite2.com should be available to receive the next transaction and so on.

YourMainWebsite.com will have to share user credentials and active sessions with all RedirectedSite.com domains. This can be achieved programmatically by allowing all RedirectedSite.com domains to share your SQL database. There'll be more requirements to meet before this can fly.

All RedirectedSite.com domains should be hosted with different providers.

If your websites are based on WordPress, you'd need a custom made plugin that can:
a. 'watch' users and transfer sessions to the redirected domain as soon as they wish to checkout. You should notify your users, lest they think they're being hijacked and abandon your cart entirely. Follow up with an order e-mail that also points it out.

b. Have a configurable user interface that allows you to add, remove, pause or prioritise 'RedirectedSite.com' domains.

c. Perform basic bot task, e.g. Display how much each PayPal account has earned or auto-ban customers who file chargebacks.

As Saijin has said - you'd be burning accounts and some funds may never be recovered.

Good luck.