Help Please! Supplied deets to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 02-08-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 46%
Default Help Please! Supplied deets to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning!

Hi Guys

I have always got some help from this forum so I am trying again, I hope everyone is doing well!

In short I have had a paypal stealth account for 5 years, last year I did x.xm in sales on that paypal account, and alot of chargebacks due to no stock.

It got limited recently asking for hella documents, I supplied/photoshopped and edited everything to match what was on the account.

However since they were asking for the following:

Financial Information:

To make sure that your company can support the volumes currently being processed through our system, provide your company's most recent:

- Balance Sheet

- Profit and loss accounts

- Audited accounts

- Business registration

- Tax document

- Bank statement for the last 3 months.

I decided to edit my own company documents, which was probably a mistake as now they are asking me this! (as the company registration number I edited it to didn't exist) I had hoped they wouldn't check on companies house! I am confused now what to do!!

Company Information:

- Explain the reason why the company name number of incorporation is not in company house.

- Confirm the current status of your company.

- In PayPal you are registered as an individual.

- Update the company details (name, registration number) on your PayPal account.

I am thinking to just tell them that My company is dormant, and I am not sure why its not showing up in companies house (try to act dumb). And that I am a individual. But than they may question why my business bank statements still say "**** *****Limited".

I am just thinking I have no choice but to just play dumb and hope for the best.

Thanks for any help at all!!!! I am stressed as Fcuk!

Last edited by ilcarletto; 02-11-2021 at 08:44 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 02-08-2021

Longevity: 93%
Default Re: Help Please! Supplied ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning!

£1.7m in sales on a stealth account. You are living the stealth dream!

I can’t help with your question but interested to know, How did you deal with the eBay VAT registration request at 85k?
Old 02-08-2021

Longevity: 32%
Send a message via Skype™ to winge00
Default Re: Help Please! Supplied ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning!

May be buy a similar company which is already on companies house, and provide that details to papal,
Old 02-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%
Default re: Help Please! Supplied deets to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning!

U think paypal dont know about company house and to be honest you done that much amount and they not done identity search on you which off course came back with nothing and they still let you selling that much strange

You stuck dont think anything you can do
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by frustr8ed View Post
£1.7m in sales on a stealth account. You are living the stealth dream!

I can’t help with your question but interested to know, How did you deal with the eBay VAT registration request at 85k?
don't sell on ebay mate, literally hardly.
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by winge00 View Post
May be buy a similar company which is already on companies house, and provide that details to papal,
thanks that was on my mind! However I was thinking how will I work around the name right as it wont be the same plus the accounts I have already submitted to them wont match the company on companies house.

Thanks for your help though!
Old 02-09-2021

Longevity: 18%
Default re: Help Please! Supplied deets to Paypal on a stealth Account now questioning!

Damn!
I feel sorry for that, man!

I never dealt with that figures, so I don't feel prepared enough to tell you what to do, but your situation is like a "baby with water gun dealing with the Mafia", don't get me wrong but it is what it is; I think the only opportunity you have is to act dumb, also because you have already sent all the documentation.

Good luck man

PS. 1.7m in sales (on ebay?), what's your ROI?
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPTrade View Post
Damn!
I feel sorry for that, man!

I never dealt with that figures, so I don't feel prepared enough to tell you what to do, but your situation is like a "baby with water gun dealing with the Mafia", don't get me wrong but it is what it is; I think the only opportunity you have is to act dumb, also because you have already sent all the documentation.

Good luck man

PS. 1.7m in sales (on ebay?), what's your ROI?
yup deffo thats the plan lol i am typing something up now and saying that I don't know why its not showing up on companies house maybe because the company is now dormant lol..worth a try am thinking!

Not on Ebay mate, mainly supplying to few clients and selling myself on websites my own products which I designed. Net Profit is around 35-40%.

^Its all possible mate I myself used to just be on ebay 7 years back, doing only 70-100k sales a year, self believe is key, anyone can do anything if I can do it so can you! YouTube is your friend for learning!

Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ukguy123 For This Useful Post:
james_112233 (02-09-2021), LPTrade (02-09-2021)
Old 02-09-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukguy123 View Post
yup deffo thats the plan lol i am typing something up now and saying that I don't know why its not showing up on companies house maybe because the company is now dormant lol..worth a try am thinking!

Not on Ebay mate, mainly supplying to few clients and selling myself on websites my own products which I designed. Net Profit is around 35-40%.

^Its all possible mate I myself used to just be on ebay 7 years back, doing only 70-100k sales a year, self believe is key, anyone can do anything if I can do it so can you! YouTube is your friend for learning!

Thanks
Definitely worth a try!

WOW you did an exceptional job!

About the rest, your words are gold nuggets for me now, I needed some motivation and encouragement, it's very rare that a person in your situation (PayPal) has the strength to think coldly and be calm.

Your mindset is clearly the key!

Thank you
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPTrade View Post
Definitely worth a try!

WOW you did an exceptional job!

About the rest, your words are gold nuggets for me now, I needed some motivation and encouragement, it's very rare that a person in your situation (PayPal) has the strength to think coldly and be calm.

Your mindset is clearly the key!

Thank you
Cheers! Never give up bro! It's just about how much you want it that's what I believe, and it seems like you do want it, so just go out there and get it! If the skills are an issue, everything is on Youtube!
james_112233 (02-09-2021), LPTrade (02-09-2021)
Old 02-09-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Cheers! Never give up bro! It's just about how much you want it that's what I believe, and it seems like you do want it, so just go out there and get it! If the skills are an issue, everything is on Youtube!
Wise words, and I wholeheartedly agree. Everything is available for free if you can put that controller down, step away from the playstation and actually make a habit of watching tutorials / learning new skills a pass time.

Congrats on the 1.7m sales and 40-50% net profit, v impressive.

Is that as a 1 man band ? are you selling your own software or something ? just curious to know what category you sell as i'm sure are many of us.

In regards to paypal with those figures the agents won't be "skimming" through anything you submit to them. It will definitely be read properly by a dedicated agent that's why they have checked companies house no doubt.

I think whatever method you come up with to try to let them allow you to sell again will be better thought out by you than us. None of us are anywhere near 1.7m a year on a stealth account here. Not that I know of any way.
The Following User Says Thank You to james_112233 For This Useful Post:
LPTrade (02-09-2021)
Old 02-09-2021

Quote:
Thank you!
I'll follow your suggestions!

Good luck for your situation, I'm sure you'll get it sorted, in any way! Finger crossed for you
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Wise words, and I wholeheartedly agree. Everything is available for free if you can put that controller down, step away from the playstation and actually make a habit of watching tutorials / learning new skills a pass time.

Congrats on the 1.7m sales and 40-50% net profit, v impressive.

Is that as a 1 man band ? are you selling your own software or something ? just curious to know what category you sell as i'm sure are many of us.

In regards to paypal with those figures the agents won't be "skimming" through anything you submit to them. It will definitely be read properly by a dedicated agent that's why they have checked companies house no doubt.

I think whatever method you come up with to try to let them allow you to sell again will be better thought out by you than us. None of us are anywhere near 1.7m a year on a stealth account here. Not that I know of any way.

Deffo bro it comes down to how much you want it!! cheers bro, the sales are even more like in total lol because not everyone has been paying through paypal, means alot I have come from nothing.

Definitely bro, I should have realized they would check companies house (it was in my thoughts) I made a rookie mistake and was in a rush, should have just told them I am a individual.

Bro its nuts, one man band working with a team of sellers - who I know from young, my friends mainly (have to because of the product type).

I can't disclose the category but I am telling you lot anything is possible, one dude with nothing, (people didn't even believe in the first product I made) to literally £Ms.

Best Advise I got is look at it from the top as if your looking down - In short demand is all created from Facebook/Instagram mainly social media.

Whatever sells good on Ebay/Amazon/etsy is because its being advertised somewhere else, people are seeing the advert and trying to find it on these platforms for cheaper as there not willing to pay the price on the site they have arrived at from the initial advert.

Now imagine you create something that people cant buy anywhere else, you are the source of advertising, you create a team that you supply your products to on Ebay/Amazon/Etsy.

So when you advertise say for instance on Facebook - learn how to use adds manager!

Not everyone will buy from your site, they go search in google they search in Amazon/Ebay etc and if you are the main supplier who is everywhere - it means when people see your advert if they don't buy from your site they are going to buy it from somewhere else which is cool as your supplying them lol as your the only one with that product.

Than you just work on a strategy, obviously if you place the product cheaper on your site and more expensive at the rest where you supply you will grab most sales but still people will buy from other places even if they are more expensive some people are actually so dumb it shocks me lol but its all a learning process.

Obviously there will come a time where if you've done good the product goes viral, so definitely other factories in china start producing it and competition slowly comes but I have kept on making new products to keep having that monopoly, you may ask why dont you patent them? It's not possible they are..

But in Short you want products that no-one else is selling unless your supplying them lol and be worldwide use fulfillment centres.

Than take ALL that cashflow invest it into the Right Stocks and Real Estate you'll be good any help you guys need feel free to post here, I love to help out the community!

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ukguy123 For This Useful Post:
LPTrade (02-11-2021)
Old 02-09-2021

Activity: 15%
Longevity: 41%

Quote:
Deffo bro it comes down to how much you want it!! cheers bro, the sales are even more like in total lol because not everyone has been paying through paypal, means alot I have come from nothing.

Definitely bro, I should have realized they would check companies house (it was in my thoughts) I made a rookie mistake and was in a rush, should have just told them I am a individual.

Bro its nuts, one man band working with a team of sellers - who I know from young, my friends mainly (have to because of the product type).

I can't disclose the category but I am telling you lot anything is possible, one dude with nothing, (people didn't even believe in the first product I made) to literally £Ms.

Best Advise I got is look at it from the top as if your looking down - In short demand is all created from Facebook/Instagram mainly social media.

Whatever sells good on Ebay/Amazon/etsy is because its being advertised somewhere else, people are seeing the advert and trying to find it on these platforms for cheaper as there not willing to pay the price on the site they have arrived at from the initial advert.

Now imagine you create something that people cant buy anywhere else, you are the source of advertising, you create a team that you supply your products to on Ebay/Amazon/Etsy.

So when you advertise say for instance on Facebook - learn how to use adds manager!

Not everyone will buy from your site, they go search in google they search in Amazon/Ebay etc and if you are the main supplier who is everywhere - it means when people see your advert if they don't buy from your site they are going to buy it from somewhere else which is cool as your supplying them lol as your the only one with that product.

Than you just work on a strategy, obviously if you place the product cheaper on your site and more expensive at the rest where you supply you will grab most sales but still people will buy from other places even if they are more expensive some people are actually so dumb it shocks me lol but its all a learning process.

Obviously there will come a time where if you've done good the product goes viral, so definitely other factories in china start producing it and competition slowly comes but I have kept on making new products to keep having that monopoly, you may ask why dont you patent them? It's not possible they are..

But in Short you want products that no-one else is selling unless your supplying them lol and be worldwide use fulfillment centres.

Than take ALL that cashflow invest it into the Right Stocks and Real Estate you'll be good any help you guys need feel free to post here, I love to help out the community!

Thanks
Amazing.

You're not one of those guys selling trading courses on instagram / facebook are you ? I see a lot of them flaunting their expensive cars and properties. Working out of their laptops selling you their £300-500 course to be just like them lol.

With that sort of turnover why not just approach the banks and use a real credit card processor rather than rely on paypal ?
Old 02-09-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by james_112233 View Post
Amazing.

You're not one of those guys selling trading courses on instagram / facebook are you ? I see a lot of them flaunting their expensive cars and properties. Working out of their laptops selling you their £300-500 course to be just like them lol.

With that sort of turnover why not just approach the banks and use a real credit card processor rather than rely on paypal ?
no mate not at all lol, although that has crossed my mind lol but thing is I am not one to show off, but yeah thats what I am doing now, got a application with Sagepay, but thing is with these products its only high risk payment processor willing to work with me, which I will get one, and even make a new Paypal under my real name, it was just one I carried on with from Ebay days, and I just didn't want it to go, as its just a waste of time all of this.
Old 02-10-2021
Threadstarter  

Looooool imagine guys I got my account back I cannot even believe it lol!!! Just told them I am not sure why it’s not on companies house it’s now dormant lol and that I am a individual **** it’s crazy!! Thanks guys!!!
james_112233 (02-10-2021), LPTrade (02-11-2021)
Old 02-10-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

You got lucky, good for you.
Old 02-10-2021

Longevity: 23%

Glad it worked out, I could tell the panic in your writing.Order some good food to celebrate
Old 02-11-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Looooool imagine guys I got my account back I cannot even believe it lol!!! Just told them I am not sure why it’s not on companies house it’s now dormant lol and that I am a individual **** it’s crazy!! Thanks guys!!!
Congrats are in order
Old 02-11-2021

Quote:
Unbelievable man!
I am very happy for you, congrats!
Old 02-11-2021

Longevity: 42%

wow! hahah, badass. :D
Old 02-11-2021

Longevity: 55%

Hi. Having a similar issue, (nowhere near op level though) PayPal randomly limited my account and asking for purchase receipts , I guess a business plan? My suppliers, projected sales, etc. Just a bunch of annoying **** which really I don’t have as I’m not a big seller and sell any random stuff really. Any advice?