Creating a PayPal business account. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-06-2021

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 28%
Default Creating a PayPal business account.

Hello - so for a long time now I've been successfully creating many PayPal stealth accounts and they've been working perfectly - but now after creating an account and selling the first item PayPal instantly are asking for docs which are saying "Due to you joining the PayPal product we need more information to understand your activity" There are 3 points to complete, they're asking the standard info about your company - country etc, then "where do you keep your products - the address of the warehouse and they do want to explain how your company works, what type of products are you selling, where(on which website) etc etc. It seems pretty easy to complete, they don't even ask for ID etc but I've failed it many times already - always when it pops up the acc is burned, no matter what I do answer. Anyone else experienced it out there? I don't see any other option that selling on a personal account as I think they not gonna ask for that type of "docs" only for standard ID, tracking etc which is easily to do.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-07-2021

Longevity: 26%
Default Re: Creating a PayPal business account.

I have been having this problem for 3 weeks now. I have been creating stealth’s for 7 years with no major issues. My creation method is safe. New email, new real phone number, use various 4g dongles, different high street banks attached. Advertise items on various sites (not eBay/shopify) but always do a direct invoice to the customer. In the last 3 weeks, out of 20 accounts I’ve had 12 limited at the exact same time the first payment is received. I never usually create that many but was trying to figure what was causing the limitation, at the minute it feels totally random

Last edited by SteveWest; 09-07-2021 at 01:25 AM.
Old 09-07-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveWest View Post
I have been having this problem for 3 weeks now. I have been creating stealth’s for 7 years with no major issues. My creation method is safe. New email, new real phone number, use various 4g dongles, different high street banks attached. Advertise items on various sites (not eBay/shopify) but always do a direct invoice to the customer. In the last 3 weeks, out of 20 accounts I’ve had 12 limited at the exact same time the first payment is received. I never usually create that many but was trying to figure what was causing the limitation, at the minute it feels totally random
It could be that the item sold has been classified suddenly as very risky for a PP transaction.
Old 09-07-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
It could be that the item sold has been classified suddenly as very risky for a PP transaction.
Hi rsot, how would they know what the item was through a direct invoice to customer?
Old 09-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Same there, I have this problem for about a month now. It pop outs 80% of the time after selling the first item which is pretty annoying as I have to refund the customer and eventually talk him to buy again after making a new PP and when it happens again I'm losing the customer. If it would pop out before the payment so I would know if the acc is burned or not it would be fine, but that way it's completly messing up my business. I've been creating accounts the same way for over a year and it was working perfectly - the same as you described, different sim etc but now it's f*cked up. The only way I see to work around this is just to sell on a personal account so they wouldn't ask for docs about ur business only for ID, tracking etc which pass 98% of the time.
Old 09-07-2021
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
I've been selling the same items for almost a year and it never happened before to me. It's something new that they introduced like a month ago.
Old 09-08-2021
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,927 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Hi rsot, how would they know what the item was through a direct invoice to customer?
You don't put the item info in the invoice? Just clarifying
Old 11-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap1337 View Post
Hello - so for a long time now I've been successfully creating many PayPal stealth accounts and they've been working perfectly - but now after creating an account and selling the first item PayPal instantly are asking for docs which are saying "Due to you joining the PayPal product we need more information to understand your activity" There are 3 points to complete, they're asking the standard info about your company - country etc, then "where do you keep your products - the address of the warehouse and they do want to explain how your company works, what type of products are you selling, where(on which website) etc etc. It seems pretty easy to complete, they don't even ask for ID etc but I've failed it many times already - always when it pops up the acc is burned, no matter what I do answer. Anyone else experienced it out there? I don't see any other option that selling on a personal account as I think they not gonna ask for that type of "docs" only for standard ID, tracking etc which is easily to do.

Did you find a way around this? It’s happening to me now. This exact limitation
Old 11-22-2021
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,550 Times in 2,203 Posts
Activity: 53%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Did you find a way around this? It’s happening to me now. This exact limitation
Hey steve,

I recommend you make your own thread in the future so we can focus on you.

About your Q, has this been happening over and over again or just one time?
Old 11-22-2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaiJin View Post
Hey steve,

I recommend you make your own thread in the future so we can focus on you.

About your Q, has this been happening over and over again or just one time?

Hi SaiJin,

It happened end of August early September, then it went away, and now this week I’ve have three limited on their 3rd, 5th and 6th payments. Limitation is not asking for docs but is just asking business information. I don’t know whether it’s heightened security and the bots are having a meltdown or it’s something account related. Just strange how it went away and came back and I have changed nothing. And advice would be fantastic