Seller Wins SNAD:Boastful Confessions of a true sleasebag - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Buyer is probably in another country but - well, time will tell.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-21-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johng1972 View Post
[B]This is a gem

I don't have many rules, but I try not to rip of hard working individuals. Large greedy evil corporations, yes. Little guy trying to make an a living, no

So yes you are happy to admit you are a thief, cheat, criminal, swindler and con man but only to large corporation. Not the the little guy. You may not be overly educated but have you ever worked out all of those large companies you are happy to rob are owned by the little guy through his 501K's ? Less profits, less dividends and lower share prices ?

Please, I very much respect some of the criticism I received on this board from certain members. In fact, and I have no reason to say this as I do not have a standing on this forum and the username Johng1972 has no value attached to it, I have made a second offer to the buyer (original post was offered 50%) to settle this matter which would require me to return a greater than 60% received. (And no, there is and was no legal action. Fair Trading in NSW limits all sellers at auction from liability unless the item in question is a breach of copyright)

However, for the large empty vessels that banged about making noise and pontificating your hypocrisy is more than obvious.
Your trolling attempts are lame.
Yes, I am not a hypocrite. We are all in a gray area as far is VERO goes, but 100% of buyers know they are not getting a Rolex for $100.
You, on the other hand, are lying bottom feeder lawyer scum.
Old 07-21-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts
Longevity: 81%

johng1972 (Threadstarter)

You Attempted in your Post Above to say that you are NO Different than Anyone Else who sells VERO, Here is th COLD HARD TRUTH--YOU ARE--You are the Reason Ebay and Paypal are the way they are today.

All I will tell you is that if you get Arrested selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DVD's, Which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, you will Not spend a Night in Jail, Pay a Fine, yes, But no Jail. Even if you Made $200,000, not a Lousy $23,000.

Scamming 1 Person out of $23,000 is GRAND LARCENY, THATS JAIL TIME---GUARANTEED!!!!

And If the Law see's it as different, it's Because IT IS........

$23,000 in Profits from selling ⊗⊗⊗⊗ DVD's or Purses or WHATEVER is spread out over HUNDREDS of People it is NOT The same Pain a 1 Person losing $23,000, How would you feel if you were Scammed out of $23,000, would you feel the Same as if you were Scammed out of $500.00?

A Parasite like you would say yes to that Question, Simply because you ARE a Parasite.----------VERMIN!!!!!!

This I am Quite Sure you will find out First Hand, because if you think that your Victim is Not Comming after you with the law YOUR CRAZY!!!

The LAW that you Cite DOES NOT APPLY, the Auction Was not FAIR TRADING!!!!---LOOK IT UP, I DID, and yes In Australian Law. What you did
is known as MISREPRESENTATION!!!!!---Now you got yourself believing that the Law is on your Side, and trying to Convince US.

If that is indeed the case, that the Law is on your side and you so Believe it, What are you trying to "Settle" by offering first, 50%, now 60% of his Money Back?--- What are you afraid of??--According to you, the Law is on your side, why don't you just tell the Buyer to go F#CK Himself??

------------DO YOU REALIZE THAT JUST BY MAKING THAT OFFER THAT YOU INCRIMINATED YOURSELF???-----------------

Let me Know how your feeling in I'd say,,,, 60 days

If I were you I'd stock up on Vasiline, cause you are about to get F%CKED

Guaranteed that all your Ebay and Paypal records have Already been subpoenad By the Law. NO Doubt in My Mind, at All.

And Remember Einstein, You have a Bank Account attached to that Paypal, So "Stealth" WILL NOT HELP YOU in this case, Stealth only goes so far. And don't think that you are the only Genius in Australia, I can assure you that there are PLENTY of detectives that can track you down "On a Sunday Afternoon" It is Not that hard.

There is NO PLACE in this world for Things Like you

And DO NOT Come back and give us any of that BULLS@#T that loss is Relevant to Wealth.

So do EVERYONE a Favor and go Crawl back under from Whatever Rock you came out from under and STAY THERE!!!

Last edited by slapped; 07-21-2010 at 08:58 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to slapped For This Useful Post:
Burning (07-21-2010)
Old 07-21-2010
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,553 Times in 2,205 Posts
Activity: 55%
Longevity: 91%

I think we all said our piece of mind. Perhaps time to close this thread?
I hate people like this too, but what can you do... sigh... the only thing to do is to never help people like that.
Old 07-21-2010

Longevity: 86%

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapped View Post
And Remember Einstein, You have a Bank Account attached to that Paypal, So "Stealth" WILL NOT HELP YOU in this case, Stealth only goes so far.
Brilliantly said! BEAUTAMOUS!
Old 07-21-2010
Banned
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 81%
Default Slapped is right.

Thought about what you said Slapped. The reason I offered him back initially 50% of his funds as the items I sold are a good decorative item and were worth between 35 and 40% of what he paid for them. There were numerous underbidders so didnt feel I should have to refund all of his funds.

But yes, you are right. I will just say **** him. He bid, he bought and he paid. As for your ignorant and uninformed comments about law enforcement requesting records you are obviously not familiar with Australian Law. And, here it will be proven you are full of shh*#t and simply make up facts - please provide the information you claim you looked up for Fair Trading. Which state was it in ? Which consumer code did it come under ?

You can, cause you didnt look it up. You are full of it. Anyway, you heep hussling your $12 VEROS. Tough lviing. For me, this last foray was so profitable I am listing another thirty items to cash in on it.

Who knows, if you keep hussling your two bit items you might save enough to buy one !!

lol

Ciao
Old 07-21-2010
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by johng1972 View Post
Tough lviing. For me, this last foray was so profitable I am listing another thirty items to cash in on it.
Now you have stated the fact that you are going to defraud future customers.

Thread Closed...Member BANNED!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TGMT² For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (07-21-2010), lakeman (09-11-2010), pod (07-21-2010), slapped (07-22-2010)
Closed Thread