Violated By Bills Cobb And Meg 'abyte Me' Whitman - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-07-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hanson View Post
Right. And multiple fireman even recalled hearing an serious of explosions/bangs. I also watched something on TV , and it said during the 2 days up to the attack nobody was not allowed into the backup battery room which is full of huge back up batteries. Many people believe explosives was replaced there and thats why no one was allowed in there.

Bush wanted war because Cheany owns a military surplass company. So when Bush went to war Cheany company is making billions supply the war with its supplies. Cheany is breaking bush off$$ and Bush is making money off the stocks as well.
I'm 39 years old and my older brother survived 9/11. I've seen and met all the 9/11 conspiracy people out there in NYC where I live. My brother had all that white stuff all over him. And I saw the movie "Farenheit 9/11". lol! Man, where have you guys been? The Moore doc was way back in 2003. And With repeated showings of 9/11 conspiracy theories shows abound on the History Channel, how can you miss it?

We are in big trouble in 2009 in the republicans win!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 01-07-2008
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Not to mention did you know the Mark of the Beats is coming.. DID you know that Untied States, Mexico and Canada is about to be 1 currency only??

Right now China Japan and Asia are going to 1 currency..

Thats means ultimately there is going to be 1 currency worldwide... Its about to get real deep soon. Ebay is the least of our worries/
Old 01-07-2008

Quote:
Not to mention did you know the Mark of the Beats is coming.. DID you know that Untied States, Mexico and Canada is about to be 1 currency only??

Right now China Japan and Asia are going to 1 currency..

Thats means ultimately there is going to be 1 currency worldwide... Its about to get real deep soon. Ebay is the least of our worries/
Microsoft started all this.

The web was once the last frontier. Now it's quickly approaching big brother.

Alexander Hamilton is turning in his grave.
Old 01-08-2008
Banned

^^^WTF People already blew the whistle on the tower thing, but some Americans like you choose to ignore it and look the other way.

Multiple people have blown the whistle and they got silenced quick.
Old 01-08-2008

Longevity: 95%

FYI- I am keeping tabs on the user ids-- 1 acct down yesterday, still 2 up.. continuing to rack up fees--home page listings/bold/double categories/ featured,etc.. each listing is approx $100, ( I used to use that criteria for high dollar watches/antiques)--
--thing of it is- the turnover rate is only like 18-20 % on the accts, lists like 60 items, cost $5,000+, sells only 8-12 items, then relists again..
Old 01-08-2008

Longevity: 95%

you are ****ting me.
i am anti bush, anti war, not really anti god since..i dont really care what you believe as long as it doesent concern me..

but you like bush? for what? for him starting a war on false pretenses, for not investigating 911, for putting the US into insane debt? not investigating guantanamo, and for making the US a police state? for profiting off the war in iraq?
and you are also for this ⊗⊗⊗⊗ war? if you can give me a GOOD reason on why the US is in iraq (and don't say terrorism, since the only terrorists are the US government) then we can discuss further, if not..maybe you need a balloon...
Old 01-08-2008
Banned

savahaganda Are you serious Anti Bush..lol Social Security Crash lol U got alot to learn..Your not even from this country so your opinion shouldnt even count truthfully

The SS system is meant to crash. More and more people are living tonger now. The SS sytem was never meant to payout as much as they do butpeople started living longer. back in the mid 1900's you only had to be like 55 or something like that to get SS benefits but the the thing is most people never lived to see age 55 so they never got the benefits anyway.When medical technology advanced people started living longer so the SS system slowly crashed. thats why they keep uping the age to get SS every year..

And Bush is the most hated president ever. The most dumbest president ever. That is messed up tp go down in history like that and for you to say anyway that is antibush should be shot...And this is coming from somebody that stated on this forum that they will and do scam the PAypal and Ebay system.
You are no different then anybody else "crashing the SS system" . And please dont say it is because Paypal scammed you bla bla.. maybe the other people thats crashing the system feel the same way. maybe they feel they been juked by the system. So what makes you in the right and not them.

Personally I feel you need to go play in traffic with you bashing. you are just like the rest of the other contradicting politics. people who feel they can do what ever and be in the wrong but when its other people doing the same thing their wrong. But they are only wrong because they have less money then you or because you look down on them..

You have alot to learn. Alot.. Bush has destroyed this country..

Bush is the reason Ebay and paypal is getting away with what they do. So you can thanks Bush for screwing you over. Since everybody got their nose in the war, corps can get away with alot of stuff now that they normally could not because our main focus is a bogus war.
Old 01-08-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivegotinfo View Post
if you can give me a GOOD reason on why the US is in iraq (and don't say terrorism, since the only terrorists are the US government) then we can discuss further, if not..maybe you need a balloon...
Without the war in Iraq, the terrorists were scattered across the Middle East, and Europe. Bush's war made perfect sense. He took out Saddam the dictator and his 2 psychotic sons. In doing so, all the former members of the Bath'sts army and police became the terrorists against the US take-over. Al Qaeda poured in from all around the regions, and the world, converged into Iraq through the borders of Iran to fight the US. By doing so, the US military had most of the terrorist population in one place, in one country.
Then the US military set about killing them off. It was a brilliant strategy: the US military turned Iraq into a quagmire the terrorists were basically trapped like animals and slaughtered.

Only problem: NO EXIT!
Old 01-10-2008

This thread is being hijacked (pun intended). We were talking about eBay+Paypal then all of a sudden the discussion changes to GWB, republics, 9/11..
Old 01-10-2008
Banned

Need a change of thought every know and then
Old 01-10-2008
Threadstarter  

Exactly, we can't blame people for diverging conversation away from paypal and ebay. Hey did you see that special on TV last night about the totally electric car GM built --the EV? It was a great little car which got 60 miles per charge back then and probably could get over 300 today on todays battery technology---Its a good example of what car makers can do for us if they really wanted to. $200 per month for gas really cuts into your budget.
That's uncle 'Jam' hard at work for you--Its really all related.
Old 01-10-2008
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
^^^WTF People already blew the whistle on the tower thing, but some Americans like you choose to ignore it and look the other way.

Multiple people have blown the whistle and they got silenced quick.
It's because most people expect some kind of evidence, along with "blowing the whistle".
Old 01-10-2008
MU

Send a message via Yahoo to koalawash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
Without the war in Iraq, the terrorists were scattered across the Middle East, and Europe. Bush's war made perfect sense. He took out Saddam the dictator and his 2 psychotic sons. In doing so, all the former members of the Bath'sts army and police became the terrorists against the US take-over. Al Qaeda poured in from all around the regions, and the world, converged into Iraq through the borders of Iran to fight the US. By doing so, the US military had most of the terrorist population in one place, in one country.
Then the US military set about killing them off. It was a brilliant strategy: the US military turned Iraq into a quagmire the terrorists were basically trapped like animals and slaughtered.

Only problem: NO EXIT!
That's interesting, I never thought of it that way.