Help with Paypal/Bank accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-24-2010

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Help with Paypal/Bank accounts

Hello, I plan on setting up a new stealth account on paypal to sell things on craiglists. I found this beautiful Mac Air Pro replica on this website, and I guess its pretty much the same as the exact model. I have numerous people messaging me asking if they can use paypal to pay for it! I'm selling these laptops for 800 bucks, these people live in new york and I live in detroit. I know there is a $500 a month limitation fee without proof of a SS number.

1) I need to know, whats a good prepaid card that i can buy that doesnt require a SS. That I can withrdrawal the money from a local atm. If I buy one of these prepaid cards from an online website with my credit card, is there any chance they can trace these back to me?

2) What is a good banking website I can set up, and send the money from paypal to it. Then write the money from my ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account to my real bank account? Remember, I need a bank account that can't be traced back to me?

3) And if for some reason I cant set up a bank account and find a good card, if the person sends me the cash, and my limitation fee is only 500 a month. Would my account get frozen?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-24-2010
Threadstarter  

Is there any possible way I can open a bank account in a different country that i can open up with my paypal?

Can I open up an international bank somewhere that will work with paypal in the US?
Old 09-25-2010

Longevity: 82%

Just a head's up, selling those ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Macbooks isn't a good idea at all...

Especially for $800, these things cost what like $300? You have to take into account not only the looks, but the performance as well. People aren't stupid they'll notice a ⊗⊗⊗⊗. It might look like the real deal, but with half the performance, half the battery power and graphics it just won't cut it. What do you think will happen when people start filing claims with Paypal about the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Macbooks?

I don't personally have anything against selling replicas, but if you are gonna do it, do it smart. Someone's gotta be pretty savvy to sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ Macbooks and get away with it.

With that aside, what do you mean by a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account? There is no such thing. If you're going to open a bank account you need to use your real information. Giving a bank false details to open an account is asking for some serious trouble. What you can do is open a checking account, I recommend Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Chase, HSBC or Suntrust. You can attach your real checking account to Paypal with the account number and routing number. The name on the checking account doesn't matter as long as the account number and routing are legit. Be careful though some banks will not allow another name that's why I recommend the banks mentioned above as they are proved to work. I also highly recommend getting the Stealth Book, most of the questions you have are answered in the book.

You should head back to the drawing board and consider improving your plans.

-Albert Einstein

Last edited by jamblix; 09-25-2010 at 10:45 AM.
Old 09-25-2010

i love your quote, just sayin totally suits ebay lol
Old 09-25-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

I hate to say it, but your plan for selling these macbooks sounds like you know your gonna get alot of paypal claims so you need ⊗⊗⊗⊗ everything almost so they never trace it back to you. Like jamblix said if your gonna sell replica do it smart! make sure you test one out first if possible find the money for it somehow and see it for yourself. in other poor countries maybe they are stupid into thinking its a macbook, but here in usa people arent dumb or they will just go to a real store and check it out thereself. I have done alot of thinking also to make sure i don't get tons of paypal claims.
Old 09-26-2010
Threadstarter  

When you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with a bank account, and you provide your social security number.. Don't they run a background to see if they match up?! And yeah I know forget the mac book idea, I'm gonna try replica tiffany jewelry..
Old 09-26-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepel View Post
When you use a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name with a bank account, and you provide your social security number.. Don't they run a background to see if they match up?! And yeah I know forget the mac book idea, I'm gonna try replica tiffany jewelry..

Way to go! Top choice, top

Shortest ebay/paypal account EVER if you try that.

You must use your real name to create a bank account in the USA. That is Federal law.

If you are not aware of Tiffany and ebay's past history, then google and check
Old 09-26-2010

Longevity: 86%

And really, buy the book. It answers the banking questions. Tells you to NEVER use ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info with a US bank, and also why having your own info there is OK.
Old 09-27-2010
Threadstarter  

Haha, well what are good replica items to sell?
Old 09-27-2010
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,903 Times in 8,196 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 83%

And now you're asking what good replica items to sell...you are funny zepel =)

Ah the wicked partnerships to be formed eh?
Old 09-27-2010
MU

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zepel View Post
Haha, well what are good replica items to sell?
um, anything electronic not good. everything else decided for yourself or some research
The Following User Says Thank You to FandangoKango For This Useful Post:
luna (09-28-2010)