Pros/Cons to linking paypal acct to ebay - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-05-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Pros/Cons to linking paypal acct to ebay

Okay so here's my story... I haven't sold on ebay in a while and I guess my acct from yrs ago still had fees owed. So I opened a new acct and a new paypal acct and started over. I listed ten items due to the new acct limit and waited for those to sell. All items sold, the money went into the new paypal acct without any paypal holds After all the money was in my bank acct I decided to call ebay and try to increase my selling limit. BAD IDEA! They informed me of my previous acct and said that they were setting my selling limit to 0 until I paid off the old acct. Screw that! So at that time I had a fully functioning paypal acct and an ebay acct I couldn't do crap with. SOOO... I had my sisters bf create a new ebay acct with his info. I was able to increase the selling limit on that one so that acct is legit now. BUT NOW TO MY ISSUE... there is no paypal acct linked to the new ebay acct. The auctions on the new acct had the payments sent to my paypal acct from the previous ebay acct. When all the sales ended I went into my paypal acct and paypal had implemented the hold policy when it wasnt like that before.... so basically I cant get to any of my money so what I did was create another paypal acct under my sisters bf's name and made it so all the payments for the auctions are now going to that one. Neither acct is linked to my ebay acct tho. So my question is should I link my sisters bfs paypal to his ebay acct? cuz i dont want the new paypal acct to have the hold policy ruin it. I hope this makes sense!!! if it doesnt just message me but any advice would be great
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!