Multiple PAYPAL accounts - Will PayPal link accounts? - Page 3 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%

No. Do not use a bank account again from a suspended paypal account. New account will go down as linked to limited account.

Old 06-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 94%

you new all new info, im sure theres a lot cost or free bank account that you can get your hands on
Old 06-06-2008

Longevity: 95%

HI:
Yes, NEW...EVERYTHING!!! (just like your neighbor was signing up for the very first time)--

Bank accts are so competitive nowadays...Free ck acct-no min bal, $25 to open, FCU's are
only $5---Free checks..
Old 06-09-2008

Longevity: 92%

Thanks all guys.

I got 1 of 7 ebay accounts suspended today :(. Ebay sent notice that I abused ebay because "they can not verify any information given to them". I know why I got suspended :D. Because I turned of my virtual phone number and unfortunately eBay called me to confirm new listing. Got voice mail in it, I listened and found out the reason .

I still have 6 accts left . PAWN EBAY lolz.
Old 06-10-2008

Longevity: 92%

On an other thread, i've read this :

Quote:
This is something I did till I got the debit card for my new account, about $200-$350 every 5 or 6 days, the new Paypal had been verified and was limited then unlimited before I started doing this, it seems you have more freedom after getting a limitation lifted...What I did was sent a money request (not an invoice) from the old PP to the new PP for "service" then I would pay with my new PP through the email and checked off "no shipping" before I hit Pay Now and had no problems doing this...good luck
is this way really safer than transferring / invoicing to the old pp account ?
Old 06-25-2008

Longevity: 91%
Default Multiple paypal accounts- how do you manage?

For multiple ebay accounts, i need to setup multiple paypal accounts- right?

For each individual paypal account, i need an individual bank account to send money into, and individual pre-paid credit cards to verify them with- right?

So If i want say 5 ebay accounts, I need 5 paypal accounts, 5 bank accounts, 5 credit cards, 5 different names, 5 different address's, 5 different ip's and 5 different phone verification codes?

Doesn't it take a lot of time to sort the above out, how do you guys with multiple accounts manage?
Old 06-25-2008

OHHHHH YEAH!

That way, if everything has seperate info, then if 1 gets shut down the others are not affected /'linked' and closed down also.

You can have the same origional bank account as they wont see this info. Just link a different credit card for each account

Get eBay Stealth, as it helps with the details alot.

Last edited by fflier; 06-25-2008 at 09:56 PM.
Old 06-25-2008

Cool, thanks mate. I might have to get that ebay Stealth Book, i'm fine on ebay at the moment but i am just safegaurding my future.

So to confrim- I can set up 5 paypal accounts all with the same bank account i withdraw money into- but they must be verified with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ pre-paid credit card and different address/every otehr detail?

At the moment all my ebay accounts are linked to the same paypal account, buy under seperate paypal email address's- If i change them to unlinked paypal accounts now- will they still be closes because i used a 'linked' paypal account on it before?
Old 06-25-2008
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

Some people use spreadsheets, notepads, sticky pads, etc.

It takes time and a lot of effort but when you're making tons of money off eBay, it's worth it.
Old 06-25-2008
Administrator

Oooo... you have a lot of reading to do..

You can not use the same bank account for multiple Paypal accounts. You'll link your Paypal accounts this way.

And using the same Paypal account with multiple eBay accounts, with just different email addresses is a sure way to get linked as well. It used to work in the past, but it doesn't anymore.

I recommend reading the Stealth Book as well, just to get up to speed with things.

Good luck,

Quote:
Originally Posted by wushuARTIST View Post
Cool, thanks mate. I might have to get that ebay Stealth Book, i'm fine on ebay at the moment but i am just safegaurding my future.

So to confrim- I can set up 5 paypal accounts all with the same bank account i withdraw money into- but they must be verified with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ pre-paid credit card and different address/every otehr detail?

At the moment all my ebay accounts are linked to the same paypal account, buy under seperate paypal email address's- If i change them to unlinked paypal accounts now- will they still be closes because i used a 'linked' paypal account on it before?
Old 06-25-2008

Thanks mate, I bet it is worth it in the end! How does one set up so many bank accounts though- would you have to set these up in false, different names each time also (otherwise ebay will link). I have read some people have 60 :O
Old 06-25-2008
Administrator

There is a lot of online banking options, ING had an option to have I believe it was up to 30 sub accounts, and it worked for awhile, but Paypal has started to block it. Right now you can open multiple WaMu accounts, HSBC Direct works too, and other online options.
Old 06-25-2008

Wow! Setting up new paypal and ebay accounts that cannot be linked is so complicated!

I guess that is why you advise to buy the ebay Stealth Book- is this suitable for someone in England, United Kingom- or is it mainly for people in the U.S.A? As a uk citizen can i use WaMu accounts?

What would happen if ebay blocked theses eventually- would we all lose our accounts?

Thanks for the help
The Following User Says Thank You to wushuARTIST For This Useful Post:
Resellislife (03-08-2016)