Anyone used enumbered.com anonymous bank account - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-28-2011
Red X

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 0%

# Where is the financial institution that is backing this located?
Canada

# Where is this gold located exactly?
Secure vaults in Canada

# Who, in the end, is responsible for all this?[/quote]
eNumbered Holdings INC, a BC Corporation

# Are there any insurances except for "100% backed in gold"?
A very legitimate question which we often receive so I want to take the time to really address your question here. First off, 'guarantees' in the world of banking come with a high price; government intruding into your financial privacy. The only truly 'guaranteed' bank accounts in the world are FDIC insured banks in the USA. If you don't mind the IRS or FinCEN snooping around your financial history, then you should just open an account at a big US bank. Right?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-28-2011
Red X

Longevity: 0%

In the world of online banking, there are no iron-clad guarantees. For example, paypal accounts are known to 'freeze up' all the time, and even big e-currency providers like Epassporte can go out of business. Offshore banks are no safer - they can simply disappear, or the government can nationalize the bank and seize all deposits (this has happened more than a few times). What guarantee do you have that Paxum, Payoneer or any other online payment processor won't go out of business? No guarantee at all, but most of you use some sort of online currency solution.

At eNumbered, we have made every possible effort to safeguard your funds and your privacy. Deposits are 100% backed by gold bullion stored in vaults, so even if our correspondent bank somehow shuts down, you will not lose any funds. Since we are based in Canada, it's rather unlikely that the Canadian government will go out of business. If inflation spikes and currencies are deflated, you enjoy protection from the stability of gold. So unlike most banks or e-currencies, your funds are completely secure with eNumbered.

That being said, the only thing guaranteed in life is 'death and taxes'. Wherever you choose to put your money, you're taking some kind of risk - either of the bank or country going out of business, or the government snooping into your private life - or both. We're not going to spend your deposits making $20million movie flops like Chris Mallick did. We believe - both ideologically and financially - in the Gold Standard as applied to banking. Our mission is to protect the financial assets and personal privacy of our clients, and for this service we charge withdrawal fees and make a profit. That's eNumbered.com .. simple but effective.
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Well they are using a bit of circular logic - basically everything's a gamble so you might as well gamble with us IN ANONYMITY. Appeals to the desperate - like any good scheme ought to.
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 92%

Quote:
Ha mattyt what are you doing on that site - so innocent =P
Lol. I typed in enumbered scam on google and this thread was on about page 5. Not my usual reading material

I emailed 'customer service' and aksed them if they could convince me that they were genuine with references etc (as I had over £15k in PP ready to transfer as a carrot dangler). He replied with:

Unfortunately we cannot take Paypal funds at this time. However, this may change in the future. Cheers, Yitzhak

I responded saying 'why not? It is still an option as a deposit on your site'. He replied with:

We occasionally disallow paypal for security reasons (too much fraud). Please check the 'Deposit Funds' page in the future, as the paypal deposit method may become available again. Thank you for your understanding. Cheers, Yitzhak Rosenthal

I responded asking him if this was the case then why I am receiving this message twice a day:

Dear Client,

You still have a pending deposit on your eNumbered account *****. Deposit instructions are included below:

PayPal E-Mail: paypal@enumbered.com

Once you have sent the deposit, please login to your eNumbered account and confirm the deposit through the Confirm Deposits menu. As soon as we receive confirmation the funds have been sent, we will update your account balance accordingly.

Thank you,
Client Services
support@eNumbered.com

He hasn't responded to that! lol.
Old 04-28-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,946 Times in 8,237 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

pa yp al @ enumb ered.com and they don't allow pa yp al they say...YIKES is all I can comment
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 76%

Oh come on - You will be telling us next that you believe in Father Christmas? No Paypal = forget it!!!.
Old 04-28-2011

Longevity: 92%

I had an answer as to why he is still sending me reminders to pay via PayPal...

Sorry, we will cancel that deposit request

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

High Flying business that answers on a Blackberry...must be because it's "backed by Gold"

Also, his email address this time: enumbered.​com@gmail.c​om

Double dot com = double trouble.

I just sent you a cheque Granny Tranny. I made it out to G Tranny. Hope that's ok
Old 04-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattytman View Post
I had an answer as to why he is still sending me reminders to pay via PayPal...

Sorry, we will cancel that deposit request

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

High Flying business that answers on a Blackberry...must be because it's "backed by Gold"

Also, his email address this time: enumbered.​com@gmail.c​om

Double dot com = double trouble.

I just sent you a cheque Granny Tranny. I made it out to G Tranny. Hope that's ok
Keep your cheques coming boys.

All deposits are backed with chicken poo held in our own secure chicken houses.

You can email us anytime at scamalot@grannytrannybank.co.uk where you will find our 24 hour service department happy to answer any of your queries.

Our Managing Director, Mt. Bernie Madoff is always available (after some delay due to communications difficulties) to answer your questions.

Right now we are negotiating with Paypoo so that you can verify using accounts at grannytrannybank.co.uk.

Cashcards available soon

Bank with us - you know it make sense!!

PS Please make all cheques payable to 'Cash' .
Old 04-29-2011

Longevity: 88%

lol
Old 04-29-2011

Longevity: 79%

What a concept....

"Focused On Becoming A Master Stealth Bomber"
Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 88%

Bottom line is just open a real bank account.

I use Ally, HSBC and Chase.

No problems with stealth accounts, FDIC insured (good for US users), can open sub accounts in seconds online, No BS "backed by gold" in Canada statements, no Blackberry emails. You can even nickname accounts to correspond with the ID of your stealth name on eBay.
The Following User Says Thank You to smithgroup For This Useful Post:
unkown5454 (04-30-2011)
Old 04-30-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithgroup View Post
Bottom line is just open a real bank account.

I use Ally, HSBC and Chase.

No problems with stealth accounts, FDIC insured (good for US users), can open sub accounts in seconds online, No BS "backed by gold" in Canada statements, no Blackberry emails. You can even nickname accounts to correspond with the ID of your stealth name on eBay.
Well thanks a lot!!!

You've just ensured that Grannytrannybank.co.uk (where all deposits are backed by chicken poo) has failed before its even got off the ground!!!!

Oh well, back to ste alth .