Using Stealth Paypal for Buying Products on Ebay! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 04-30-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
Default Using Stealth Paypal for Buying Products on Ebay!

Hello,

I'd like to know how to buy products on Ebay with a stealth paypal account according to this case:

You have a Real Ebay Account linked to an old Paypal account having your real information and shipping address.
So, if you link a Stealth Paypal Account to that Real Ebay Account, Then Do you think its safe to add your real shipping address in that stealth Paypal or it will be catched by Paypal as a duplicate account and get it banned?!

What would you do to buy products again from ebay providing that you need them shipped to your same address as you used before?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 76%

Before buying you email the seller along the lines of:

Hi there, I am about to buy your chocolate tea pot that you are selling on Ebay and it is a present for my mother. If I pay with Paypal would you be able to send it direct to her. Her address is 23 Acasia Avenue ... Thanks for your help.

Did it for two years - never failed .... :D
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by moustafa View Post
Hello,

I'd like to know how to buy products on Ebay with a stealth paypal account according to this case:

You have a Real Ebay Account linked to an old Paypal account having your real information and shipping address.
So, if you link a Stealth Paypal Account to that Real Ebay Account, Then Do you think its safe to add your real shipping address in that stealth Paypal or it will be catched by Paypal as a duplicate account and get it banned?!

What would you do to buy products again from ebay providing that you need them shipped to your same address as you used before?

Looking forward to hear from you all.

Thanks.
No that is a bad bad bad idea. You can not do anything that LINKS accounts.
do not do it or you will have troubles.
Old 04-30-2011

Longevity: 81%

Very True, I want to add that most sellers only ship to a confirmed address.

Paypal bullied us in this method. Its the only way we are covered.

Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannytranny View Post
Before buying you email the seller along the lines of:

Hi there, I am about to buy your chocolate tea pot that you are selling on Ebay and it is a present for my mother. If I pay with Paypal would you be able to send it direct to her. Her address is 23 Acasia Avenue ... Thanks for your help.

Did it for two years - never failed .... :D
Thats a good idea but it has some problems:-

1- You can't use that method if you are going to make 5+ Purchases per day especially with sellers that make hundreds of sales per day who won't notice anything other than the address in your paypal!

2- Other sellers who will read that message, will still be afraid to do it like that because they may feel that you are going to open a claim that you didn't recieve the product to your actual confirmed address!

3- You must contact each seller before making your bid to tell him about that thing and you may don't get a reply and found that you lost the product!

Whats your opinion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
No that is a bad bad bad idea. You can not do anything that LINKS accounts.
do not do it or you will have troubles.
If i don't link the stealth Paypal account with the Real Ebay account so how will i bid on items that require a confirmed paypal account?
Also, as a seller how can i pay for my ebay fees without linking the stealth pp to my real ebay?
Old 04-30-2011
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

If you were sensible, you would make a new safe ebay/paypal account & have everything confirmed so you can but safely. That would be sensible.

Not just you, but most new users want quick easy short cuts. Sorry I dont do them.

Have you read anything here on the forum? Do you know there is a thread about NOT using paypal for your fees?

What ebay are you going to use? USA or elsewhere.
Old 04-30-2011
Threadstarter  

I am Sensible and i don't want short cuts.
I need solutions for long time.
I read alot of topics here in the forum and i know that there is a thread for not using PP for paying fees and using gift cards instead which wasn't a good idea for me.
I am using a USA ebay.
Let me know if you have good solutions for the long time, i have my ebay already and just need a stealth paypal to use it for buying/selling on my ebay account.