Negative Balance - Page 2 - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-01-2011

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%

KingRay works for PayPal lol.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-09-2011
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by agagboola View Post
KingRay works for PayPal lol.
Yeah, that will happen.

I am just tired of hoops that paypal and ebay put us through. This is one reason we have to.

Just move on then and dont pay them. If they find you then fine. If you pay it back them you would have a good standing account though.

That is worth what you lost.
Old 07-10-2011
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 74%

Why would I pay them back?

I sold an item, the buyer got the payment reversed (he now has my item, and his money back), and paypal expects ME to pay for that?

PayPal is supposed to be safe. For sellers it's a pile of garbage
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 77%

wow,this sucks, I want to make a new account,but so hard to make money
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 75%

Ebay/Paypal is only safe for buying scammers who want your item for free. Between outrageous Ebay/Paypal fees and chargeback losses to scammers the margins are paper thin. You basically bust your ass to make them money and they treat sellers like ****.
That is one of the advantages of being the only viable venue in town. You can run your company like **** and still be profitable. Bigger monopolies like Microsoft, IBM, ATT have eventually been taken down a notch by competition or the government. We can only hope Amazon continues to dominate them in new item sales while ecrater or google gets their **** together to take there used items sales. Hopefully, Ebay's strategy to weed out the smaller private sellers in favor of the discount Chinese powersellers will back fire as the Chinese government promotes direct from the factory sales through DHgate and other venues. Now all we need is a bank to bank payment transfer system to put a final choke hold on the scumbags.
Old 07-10-2011

Longevity: 76%

and its dumbasses like you that makes legit people pay higher fees...i hope you think its a dead issue, and when you plan on making a big purchase and need credit you realize your ****ed, because you didnt pay a measly $50 fee
Old 07-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclear0888 View Post
Why would I pay them back?

I sold an item, the buyer got the payment reversed (he now has my item, and his money back), and paypal expects ME to pay for that?

PayPal is supposed to be safe. For sellers it's a pile of garbage
How many times does that have to be told to you?? I already said why you should, you say you dont want to. what else do you want?

dont pay them then. its up to you. you asked what you should do and I told you.

The smart thing would to pay it back to save a good account as well. Otherwise you have to deal with the hassles of another account again. A good standing account is worth the small $95 bill you dont want to pay.

what else is there to talk about on this post??
Old 07-10-2011

I don't always agree with everything Kingray says (hell, I never agree with everything anyone says!) but I do agree with him here.

We are all getting f***ed over (please excuse my language) by Paypal and Ebay because they are getting f***ed over every day by every two bit scammer and con merchant on the net. Every time someone gloats about how they have ripped off Paypal or Ebay it is just one more nail in all of our coffins.

So many people come on this forum with tales of woe where they have done little, if anything, wrong. They have just become victims to the draconian rules that have been introduced to stop the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sellers and scam merchants ripping everyone off.

And then the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sellers and conmen come on here asking us how they can get back and rip even more people off. Once they know they just go back and do it again. Scammers please don't ask me for help because the answer is no.

Bah!!!
Old 07-10-2011
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyT View Post
I don't always agree with everything Kingray says (hell, I never agree with everything anyone says!) but I do agree with him here.

We are all getting f***ed over (please excuse my language) by Paypal and Ebay because they are getting f***ed over every day by every two bit scammer and con merchant on the net. Every time someone gloats about how they have ripped off Paypal or Ebay it is just one more nail in all of our coffins.

So many people come on this forum with tales of woe where they have done little, if anything, wrong. They have just become victims to the draconian rules that have been introduced to stop the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sellers and scam merchants ripping everyone off.

And then the ⊗⊗⊗⊗ sellers and conmen come on here asking us how they can get back and rip even more people off. Once they know they just go back and do it again. Scammers please don't ask me for help because the answer is no.

Bah!!!

Thank you. WOW, agreement from GT...LOL You know I love ya !!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-10-2011

Idiot - behave yourself or I'll send you to bed - LOL