eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Limited And Now Asking SS#,Invoices,Provider (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/34506-limited-now-asking-ss-invoices-provider.html)

cazador 07-26-2011 09:46 PM

Limited And Now Asking SS#,Invoices,Provider

Hello Fellas!! After Fu..... Around With Stealth Accounts And Selling Super High Risk Items I Got Limimted By Paypal Because The Idiot (me) Try To Withdraw over athousand bucks to my bank in not even a month old account.

The Thing Is Now Their Asking For 3 things.
1- SS#,Which I don't Have One---What Can I do In This Case? i have ITIN (US).

2-Invoices Of The Items I just Sold..i Sold 4 items And Was Listed Used. What If I Bought Those Items In Craiglist Or Pennysaver?,What To Do In This Case?

3-Phone Number And Address Of My Supplier,Can I give them The Craiglist Or Even Ebay Phone Number And Address To Be Smartass?.

Please Some One Can Advice?

The Point Is,Nothing Of What Their Asking I have,What I should Say,BTW All My Info Is Stealth,It's Bullcrap When Their Ask For Some Thing You Can't Provide If You Are Not A Bulk Seller,I just Sold My Personal Things.

Thanks In Advanced Guys.:hail:

GreenBean 07-26-2011 10:14 PM

So paypal should excuse you from their rules? :rolleyes:

for starters, if you slow down with the attitude, think carefully you might rescue the account.

I'll preach for one moment then give you suggestions. By usuing paypal YOU, a supposedly mature ADULT, agreed to their terms. By you own admission you 'blew' the game by playing against the rules. Hopefully that clears a few things up for you:doh:

OK: get all your info together, go look for CL advertisments. Then phone paypal. Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor. Get their name. Explain just what you posted here without the rants something along these lines.....
Hi, I can supply you with my Itnti (or whatever) & have spme paperwork. I was mainly buying off CL & EBAY.... What else can I do to get the account restored. (Smile as you speak):pop2::bounce:
Cheers

cazador 07-26-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean™ (Post 253164)
So paypal should excuse you from their rules? :rolleyes:

for starters, if you slow down with the attitude, think carefully you might rescue the account.

I'll preach for one moment then give you suggestions. By usuing paypal YOU, a supposedly mature ADULT, agreed to their terms. By you own admission you 'blew' the game by playing against the rules. Hopefully that clears a few things up for you:doh:

OK: get all your info together, go look for CL advertisments. Then phone paypal. Calmly ask to speak to a supervisor. Get their name. Explain just what you posted here without the rants something along these lines.....
Hi, I can supply you with my Itnti (or whatever) & have spme paperwork. I was mainly buying off CL & EBAY.... What else can I do to get the account restored. (Smile as you speak):pop2::bounce:
Cheers

Thanks Greenbeam...You Are Mi Idol Man!:clap:

Yea I will Call them,Any way What Can I loose?
If Don't Call Them I loose,If I Try To Call Them And I win That would Be A Great Success In a Account Was Allmost Dead.

Thanks.:attention: