eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal-"Confirm Email Address" ????? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/37450-paypal-confirm-email-address.html)

Jack Alope 10-03-2011 04:21 PM

Paypal-"Confirm Email Address" ?????

i opened a new paypal account on 10/1...

i have recieved 2 emails to the associated gmail account so far,...1 for confirming my credit card and 1 for receipt of a donation i made through ebay (did this to test card), so i know paypal has the correct gmail address...

The issue i am having is with the "email confirmation" step"...i have been trying for 2 days now and still haven't received the "confirmation" email.

I read an 2008 archived thread where it can take a little time, but i'm wondering if it should have been here by now (2days).

Any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated or if anyone can guide me if i am not doing something correctly, also would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

GTB 10-03-2011 04:26 PM

never experienced this myself

but, give it another 24 hours and if you still have not received it give pp a call

have you checked spam in your gmail account or you may of deleted it by accident

Jack Alope 10-03-2011 04:53 PM

yes...i have checked every folder including the spam folder-not there

i have made request (automatically) to have it resent-not there

i even went as far as to turn off my virus scan/protection- still not getting it

????????????????

RomexTM 10-03-2011 04:54 PM

Usually there will be a confirmation code on one of the emails even though there isn't a activate button on the e-mail.
Look for a confirmation code and go to PayPal and confirm your e-mail address.
It'll say something like "if the button doesn;t appear click here" on the confirmation page of PayPal.
Click it and paste the code.
Good Luck,

Jack Alope 10-03-2011 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arabzunit (Post 274605)
Usually there will be a confirmation code on one of the emails even though there isn't a activate button on the e-mail.
Look for a confirmation code and go to PayPal and confirm your e-mail address.
It'll say something like "if the button doesn;t appear click here" on the confirmation page of PayPal.
Click it and paste the code.
Good Luck,

none of the emails i have received from paypal contain said "confirmation code" for confirming email...

this is why i am confused...they have the email address, emails have come through from them, yet the "email confirmation" email has not????

Hrad 10-03-2011 05:24 PM

I always request a `new confirmation code` and then I get it right away. Not sure what`s going on with you. Try getting them to send it again?

GrannyT 10-03-2011 05:25 PM

You have misspelled your email address on Paypal I reckon

Jack Alope 10-03-2011 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrad (Post 274612)
I always request a `new confirmation code` and then I get it right away. Not sure what`s going on with you. Try getting them to send it again?

WooHoo!!! i was able to get it through...

THANK YOU!!!! to everyone for responding with your input!!!!

GTB 10-03-2011 05:57 PM

:clap: well done son

what did you do?

Bunneh 10-03-2011 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Alope (Post 274591)
i opened a new paypal account on 10/1...

i have recieved 2 emails to the associated gmail account so far,...1 for confirming my credit card and 1 for receipt of a donation i made through ebay (did this to test card), so i know paypal has the correct gmail address...

The issue i am having is with the "email confirmation" step"...i have been trying for 2 days now and still haven't received the "confirmation" email.

I read an 2008 archived thread where it can take a little time, but i'm wondering if it should have been here by now (2days).

Any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated or if anyone can guide me if i am not doing something correctly, also would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

You have received an email from paypal with a receipt because of your donation so the paypal email address is correct.

So if you havent received the confirmation email from paypal then login to your paypal account and on the main screen at the top right hand corner there will be a link called 'confirm email' click on that and the next page should offer you a ' resend my email' button so you can get the email if it has not arrived :)