Paypal-"Confirm Email Address" ????? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 10-03-2011
Jack Alope's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Paypal-"Confirm Email Address" ?????

i opened a new paypal account on 10/1...

i have recieved 2 emails to the associated gmail account so far,...1 for confirming my credit card and 1 for receipt of a donation i made through ebay (did this to test card), so i know paypal has the correct gmail address...

The issue i am having is with the "email confirmation" step"...i have been trying for 2 days now and still haven't received the "confirmation" email.

I read an 2008 archived thread where it can take a little time, but i'm wondering if it should have been here by now (2days).

Any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated or if anyone can guide me if i am not doing something correctly, also would be appreciated.

Thank you!!
__________________
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 10-03-2011
GTB GTB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,379
Thanks: 600
Thanked 419 Times in 301 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (178)
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB
Default

never experienced this myself

but, give it another 24 hours and if you still have not received it give pp a call

have you checked spam in your gmail account or you may of deleted it by accident
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-03-2011
Jack Alope's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

yes...i have checked every folder including the spam folder-not there

i have made request (automatically) to have it resent-not there

i even went as far as to turn off my virus scan/protection- still not getting it

????????????????
__________________
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-03-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 130
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 68%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Usually there will be a confirmation code on one of the emails even though there isn't a activate button on the e-mail.
Look for a confirmation code and go to PayPal and confirm your e-mail address.
It'll say something like "if the button doesn;t appear click here" on the confirmation page of PayPal.
Click it and paste the code.
Good Luck,
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-03-2011
Jack Alope's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabzunit View Post
Usually there will be a confirmation code on one of the emails even though there isn't a activate button on the e-mail.
Look for a confirmation code and go to PayPal and confirm your e-mail address.
It'll say something like "if the button doesn;t appear click here" on the confirmation page of PayPal.
Click it and paste the code.
Good Luck,
none of the emails i have received from paypal contain said "confirmation code" for confirming email...

this is why i am confused...they have the email address, emails have come through from them, yet the "email confirmation" email has not????
__________________
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-03-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 239
Thanks: 5
Thanked 26 Times in 20 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (2)
Default

I always request a `new confirmation code` and then I get it right away. Not sure what`s going on with you. Try getting them to send it again?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-03-2011
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4,730
Thanks: 442
Thanked 913 Times in 719 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 67%
iTrader: (1)
Default

You have misspelled your email address on Paypal I reckon
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-03-2011
Jack Alope's Avatar
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrad View Post
I always request a `new confirmation code` and then I get it right away. Not sure what`s going on with you. Try getting them to send it again?
WooHoo!!! i was able to get it through...

THANK YOU!!!! to everyone for responding with your input!!!!
__________________
111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-03-2011
GTB GTB is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,379
Thanks: 600
Thanked 419 Times in 301 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (178)
Send a message via MSN to GTB Send a message via Yahoo to GTB
Default

well done son

what did you do?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-03-2011
Bunneh's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 4,943
Thanks: 666
Thanked 1,062 Times in 814 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (24)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Alope View Post
i opened a new paypal account on 10/1...

i have recieved 2 emails to the associated gmail account so far,...1 for confirming my credit card and 1 for receipt of a donation i made through ebay (did this to test card), so i know paypal has the correct gmail address...

The issue i am having is with the "email confirmation" step"...i have been trying for 2 days now and still haven't received the "confirmation" email.

I read an 2008 archived thread where it can take a little time, but i'm wondering if it should have been here by now (2days).

Any input on this issue would be greatly appreciated or if anyone can guide me if i am not doing something correctly, also would be appreciated.

Thank you!!

You have received an email from paypal with a receipt because of your donation so the paypal email address is correct.

So if you havent received the confirmation email from paypal then login to your paypal account and on the main screen at the top right hand corner there will be a link called 'confirm email' click on that and the next page should offer you a ' resend my email' button so you can get the email if it has not arrived
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"eBay Listing Removed‏" email from Paypal, followed with my eB account being deleted? BiN4RY Subscriber Discussions 6 05-10-2011 03:48 PM
Paypal Negative Balance with REAL name on "Alternate Address" Advice vigilantex69 eBay Suspensions 5 09-11-2010 03:27 PM
"Confirm Location" - How to get get your account back! Extremehat Paypal Limited 1 02-06-2010 06:58 AM
how to"confirm location" for a stealth PP account? ang Subscriber Discussions 4 08-31-2009 09:41 PM
need a credit card to"confirm location" of my paypal account fortune719 PayPal Talk 5 10-05-2007 11:36 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:19 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts