Print shipping label in PP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 05-24-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%
Default Print shipping label in PP

I have a question to about the shipping label that I can print after I receive a payment from buyer. There a link in PP where I can print that label using USPS or UPS. Would my eBay account and PP would be link if I do that. Secondly, how would I be able to unlink my PP from my suspended eBay account. It was linked in the past for verification purpose. Any help would be appriciated.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-04-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 100%

I believe in order to use the shipping feature on Paypal; your accounts need to be linked. Though if you link your new eBay account to your Paypal account that has been previously linked to a suspended eBay account, your new eBay account will be linked as well and suspended. And from what I know you can't unlink accounts once they're linked. :/
Old 06-07-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 98%

Aspkin, I think you're wrong on this. Using the printing label feature on Paypal does not link your account. I've tried it and have not been suspended. Paypal also has an indepent shipping feature called "Multi-Order shipping", which can be located at the "Auction Tools" tab.

The current situation where you will link your Paypal with your eBay account is when you use "ebay checkout", where you pay for your item using "pay now" button on ebay. Also if you choose to pay invoice with Paypal THROUGH eBay's payment options.
Old 06-19-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 3%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifreewillie View Post
Aspkin, I think you're wrong on this. Using the printing label feature on Paypal does not link your account. I've tried it and have not been suspended. Paypal also has an indepent shipping feature called "Multi-Order shipping", which can be located at the "Auction Tools" tab.

The current situation where you will link your Paypal with your eBay account is when you use "ebay checkout", where you pay for your item using "pay now" button on ebay. Also if you choose to pay invoice with Paypal THROUGH eBay's payment options.

Oh okay, I've never actually had to use the shipping feature, so I was going off what I've heard from other people. Thanks for your correction.