how much is safe to withdraw at a time from paypal? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 03-06-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default how much is safe to withdraw at a time from paypal?

I have about 3K balance on my paypal acct. The account is only 2 months old.
I withdrew $700.00 without problem. I am afraid to go over $900.00. However, I do need the funds quicker also, but I do not want to risk it all. I was thinking about withdrawing up to $1200.00 in two separates transactions. What is the safe amount to withdraw to be okay?
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 03-06-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 763
Thanks: 367
Thanked 281 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (0)
Default

That's everyones downfall, they want it yesterday.

There is no magic answer.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-06-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 244
Thanks: 53
Thanked 58 Times in 48 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 75%
iTrader: (1)
Default

i have over 4k, i started off taking out 75$ every day, then to 125$, then 225, im at 500$ every day now, i really don't need the money flowing that bad so i keep at 500$ transfer a day. and no problems

5month old accnt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default

I would not pull 1200 out of a new account in two days.

400 today

275 tomorrow

175 next day

350 next day

etc.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-07-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,544
Thanks: 4,632
Thanked 7,145 Times in 6,511 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by realman2020 View Post
I have about 3K balance on my paypal acct. The account is only 2 months old.
I withdrew $700.00 without problem. I am afraid to go over $900.00. However, I do need the funds quicker also, but I do not want to risk it all. I was thinking about withdrawing up to $1200.00 in two separates transactions. What is the safe amount to withdraw to be okay?
Safe amount CONFIRMED (as per your comment) would be $700.00. Simple answer - just do that if you had no problems AND do not want to risk it all.

All the best
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-07-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 763
Thanks: 367
Thanked 281 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
I would not pull 1200 out of a new account in two days.

400 today

275 tomorrow

175 next day

350 next day

etc.
That's aggressive for me. I'm too scared to try withdrawing money EVERY day, lol.

I normally wait 2-4 days then repeat. I'll withdraw, when money hits my bank account I'll withdraw again.

Don't want to screw up the withdrawal that is already in progress.

Been burnt too many times by PP. I'm scared to touch the Stove again,
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-07-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,544
Thanks: 4,632
Thanked 7,145 Times in 6,511 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Ha Roscoe - dont let PP scare you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-07-2013
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,391
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Just dont do 600 in the morning and 600 at night. Over course of 1 week I got nailed, this was back during the Christmas season.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,021 Times in 7,036 Posts
Activity: 34%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Safest amount to withdraw is the amount you can afford to leave with paypal for 180 days if things go bad.

Each account will differ.

Only act to keep paypal's trust and avoid clearing a balance out completely. paypal dislikes negative balances.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
Sandy D (03-08-2013)
  #10  
Old 03-07-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 763
Thanks: 367
Thanked 281 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ha Roscoe - dont let PP scare you
I'm still scared

PP can make life a nightmare. Must have many Stealths going at once.

Rotate, rotate, rotate...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-08-2013
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 8,611
Thanks: 1,580
Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,355 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 82%
iTrader: (47)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
That's aggressive for me. I'm too scared to try withdrawing money EVERY day, lol.

I normally wait 2-4 days then repeat. I'll withdraw, when money hits my bank account I'll withdraw again.

Don't want to screw up the withdrawal that is already in progress.

Been burnt too many times by PP. I'm scared to touch the Stove again,
I have pulled far more then that out 5 days in a row and never a problem.

But I dont want others to try what I do because I know what a particular account can handle.

No reason to be scared.

You need to start testing accounts to learn what they will do and how a certain account can get you more money out faster without issues and which ones you cannot.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sandy D For This Useful Post:
Roscoe (03-08-2013)
  #12  
Old 03-08-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 763
Thanks: 367
Thanked 281 Times in 218 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy D View Post
I have pulled far more then that out 5 days in a row and never a problem.

But I dont want others to try what I do because I know what a particular account can handle.

No reason to be scared.

You need to start testing accounts to learn what they will do and how a certain account can get you more money out faster without issues and which ones you cannot.
My Stealths are very new, last few months.

Once they age I'll be more aggressive. So far, so good.

Now I don't let more than 2k build up in any one account. If I have to wait 180 days no big deal.

But waiting 180 days for 62k sucks.
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
When is it safe to withdraw my Paypal funds? natashaiera PayPal Talk 2 11-22-2012 05:01 AM
Adding a withdraw bank account in paypal safe? guitarca18 PayPal Talk 1 05-27-2010 11:05 PM
Paypal Withdraw (got limited last time) nkwatch Paypal Limited 1 02-28-2010 12:26 AM
how much is safe to withdraw at a time from paypal? casual92king UK eBay & Paypal 5 12-09-2009 06:09 AM
Safe amount to withdraw on paypal kobedakid Paypal Limited 8 10-23-2009 01:25 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:57 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts