Paypal Withdrawal - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-30-2013

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Paypal Withdrawal

Hi all,

I'm currently pretty new to the forums and paypal/eBay Stealth (I'm getting the book tomorrow) and I'd like to ask some questions to you.

Firstly, I'm from Hungary and there's no option to verify and remove all limits from my paypal account with VCC/VBA, Paypal asks me to send my driver's license, business id and proof of address to them. I did just like that with my first paypal account which I opened on the Hungarian Paypal site, but it was suspended (permanently) because of a stupid customer who wanted to scam me.
By the way I sold and I want to sell digital PC games (cd keys) on my website using Paypal as a gateway.

So, I worked out a "plan" and I need some advice from you if it's good or not and what are my options.
My plan is:
1. I'm going to buy and read eBay Stealth.
2. I will buy a secure anonymous US/Canadian IP address and I will create a new business/premier US/Canadian Paypal account.
3. I will buy (here in the marketplace) a VBA and an AVS VCC to verify my account, and I will use some kind of forwarding service for phone verification.
4. BUT: I can't withdraw to my bank account, because my bank account is a Hungarian one, not a US or a Canadian one.
5. So, I decided to use a ForexBroker site to deposit via paypal and withdraw via bank account/credit card. It is an option too to create a merchant account and set a payment link to my site, and pay myself via Paypal.
6. That's all.

So, what do you think of my "plan", guys? Is it possible to get it working, or not? All advices are welcome, thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

1 - Best way to start. Read it and reread it
2 - No such thing, what you mean is a VPS or VPN. Need to understand what you are doing with them, and do a lot of research, and then some more research.
3 - That works
4 - Correct
5 - I think that is a very risky game.

Selling digital good is always very dangerous with PP. They do not like it. May want to find a more tangable item to sell

Another option is to just not have PP on your site and use Skrill and/or a merchant account.
Old 06-30-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Selling digital good is always very dangerous with PP. They do not like it. May want to find a more tangable item to sell

Another option is to just not have PP on your site and use Skrill and/or a merchant account.
Thanks for the advice, but I tried 5+ different merchant account providers including Skrill and all said no, they cannot process payments for these types of products. Is it really that risky, using PP for digital products? Because my site is called a "cd key selling site" and 60% of my competitors accept PP and they do it since a year or 2 (from 40-45 shops 25-30 uses PP), and they sell exactly those kind of products as me.

Btw, sorry I meant proxy, not IP address.
Old 06-30-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Proxy is worse.

Selling digital items is tricky.

Right at the moment, VBAs for Canada have issues.

Not sure why you do not consider remaking a new you based in Hungry. Long term that will be much more practical.
Old 07-01-2013
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Proxy is worse.

Selling digital items is tricky.

Right at the moment, VBAs for Canada have issues.

Not sure why you do not consider remaking a new you based in Hungry. Long term that will be much more practical.
I remade my paypal 3-4 times and it got suspended in a week.
In addition I really can't make a stealth account here because of the validation process of the documents. None of my friends are willing to open an account for me.
If they "hear" that I opened an account on my name on my address they will suspend me immediately, just like eBay did (but I dont care about ebay).

Btw thanks for the info about Canada VBAs, I will buy VBA for US then.
Old 07-01-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Before you do anything for the USA, do understand that a paypal account anywhere will be asked for ID.

USA account will have the problem too.
Old 07-02-2013
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@dzsuva, I realize your potential issues with pp but are you planning to sell on eB? If not - try for other payment processors...look into swreg (they deal with downloads and digital stuff)