Update of mismatch banks - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 07-03-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default Update of mismatch banks

1. I used the mismatch search. The 4th most recent item with a list of mismatch banks is 2012. The first three search items say go search.

2. Someone suggested another bank, but that was from 2012. It is not on the list.

3. Can we please have a definitive, updated list on which banks work with mismatch - and which banks can be opened online?

4. If people keep asking this question, it just clogs the forum. Could we not have a sticky faq that gets updated every month and maybe on that same faq a list of banks not to use.

Thanks.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 07-03-2013
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,813 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default

The problem is this:
This so called List of Banks change constantly, What banks work today may not work tomorrow.

Best thing to do is....Do your own research, try banks yourself, we can't all be guinea pigs for the rest.

I'll be honest, I have several banks I use that I don't share, why? because eventually everyone will be using them and burning them.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-03-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I understand you're reasoning, but it's sad.

The whole point of creating a stealth forum and encouraging people to buy the book, is so they can be really, truly stealthy.

Otherwise, it becomes a clique. And the people who buy into it, believing they have the very best resources, are actually clipped on many resources - and updated ones.

No wonder no one wants to say and gets annoyed when newbies ask. Because if you really want to help another person, you just do.

Granted, you don't want to lose your benefits if 100 people run to your bank and suddenly they burn the bank and you can't mismatch anymore cause you tried to help somebody.

It's getting the money from PP into banks that is the hardest. If other people had to do the leg work and find out which work - then that's supposed to be okay cause that's why we have this forum, to help.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stealthychew For This Useful Post:
munchkinxx (07-10-2013), thready (09-22-2013)
  #4  
Old 07-03-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

and how mismatched can they be? can you be zero hero, or do you have to use a variation of spelling like caramel vs carmel? johnson v johnason?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-03-2013
MM78's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 14,135
Thanks: 1,107
Thanked 4,813 Times in 3,331 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (4)
Default

There's also a difference between...Spoon Feeding, and helping. The ebook is a stepping stone to going stealth, the book cannot possibly give as much information as provided in the forum...otherwise the book would be 100,000+ pages long!

I'm pretty sure if I search for Possible Banks that work with stealth I will find them. It gets daunting repeating the same info over, and over, and over, seems like a lot of people just want to be spoon fed.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-03-2013
rsot's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 58,490
Thanks: 4,630
Thanked 7,139 Times in 6,505 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 77%
iTrader: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthychew View Post
and how mismatched can they be? can you be zero hero, or do you have to use a variation of spelling like caramel vs carmel? johnson v johnason?
Those can work coupled with change/new other registration info
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-03-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,018 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Not sure why you are looking for mistmatch names?

Below are a couple of threads. Now I have a slight advantage because I know to use different search criteria.

All of us need to practise with SEARCH. That way we learn. First URL has a ton of info for you


http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...k-stealth.html


http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...t-opening.html
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
mjgh06 (06-27-2014), munchkinxx (07-10-2013), stealthychew (07-04-2013)
  #8  
Old 07-03-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,018 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthychew View Post
and how mismatched can they be? can you be zero hero, or do you have to use a variation of spelling like caramel vs carmel? johnson v johnason?
Your bank account must always be made with your real ID.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GreenBean For This Useful Post:
stealthychew (07-04-2013)
  #9  
Old 07-04-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Your bank account must alwasy be made with your real ID.
oh, i meant on the PP site. i know to only open an bank with your name. i suppose some people may think otherwise, but if your name is not Michael and cannot be shortened to Mikey or it's Mit Rahm - do you say Mite Raehm on PP?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-04-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Not sure why you are looking for mistmatch names?

Below are a couple of threads. Now I have a slight advantage because I know to use different search criteria.

All of us need to practise with SEARCH. That way we learn. First URL has a ton of info for you


http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...k-stealth.html


http://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-...t-opening.html
Thanks. Those lists go back to 2012. Someone added netspend as a mismatch acceptable and it's not. so does that mean if they added PNC, for example,which they did a) in 2013 in PNC still accepting mismatches and b) if they said Netspend works as a mismatch, and it doesn't, are the other 4 banks they list going to work?

Also, telling people to run around and "test" and find out. That's mean. We're asking for help cause that's what the forum is for. That's like going to a forum that tells you not use certain herbicides and you ask for a list and people say go figure it out yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 07-04-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,018 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

The last thread I quoted is less than one month old.

Info in that thread would indicate what I call working banks.

It indicates these are banks that accept mismatched deposits.

What I would ask is what type of account (paypal/ebay) are you considering creating?

That response would determine which (type of) bank to use.
__________________
Ever look at someone and think “WhyTF has no one hit you with a shovel yet?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-04-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Yes listen to GreenBean that is a brand new thread , it's all your looking for in that thread.

I also told you Bank of America works great In the pm I sent you, not sure what ur looking for but everyone is handing you the information directly to you, we can only give you the info you will need to do the work.

I told you Bank of America works great and easy to open, I opened two accounts an hour ago laying in bed, great stealth bank. I also explained to you about visa vanilla for your VCC , you have all the info it's time to get to work
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dmshark25 For This Useful Post:
morganstern (11-22-2014)
  #13  
Old 07-04-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
Yes listen to GreenBean that is a brand new thread , it's all your looking for in that thread.

I also told you Bank of America works great In the pm I sent you, not sure what ur looking for but everyone is handing you the information directly to you, we can only give you the info you will need to do the work.

I told you Bank of America works great and easy to open, I opened two accounts an hour ago laying in bed, great stealth bank. I also explained to you about visa vanilla for your VCC , you have all the info it's time to get to work
yes, you did. both. thanks. i understand the vanilla card now. i appreciate the BOA suggestion, too. and i looked up all the GreenBean listed threads.

i called corp at BOA because no one answered the phone to ask about the difference between echecking and regular checking, they transferred me to sales and said i could set up an account over the phone. however, they said i did not verify and would not even ask me the 5 credit security questions.

i'm no kid so there is no reason why my name and ssn would not match, perhaps it was the recent address - but usually if the address is not last year's address, they will ask you 5 security questions. she said i had to go into the bank in order to open the account. which is no problem, i don't mind going into the bank, but i prefer not to.

i have a US Bank and someone said they opened other US bank accts after their initial account was opened. online, it said you have to "apply" - it just won't open an account for you.

in fact, i could use the us bank but i could not mismatch.

and, yes, as you say, it is time to get to work. that was a nice way of saying it.

Last edited by stealthychew; 07-04-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-04-2013
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 4,410
Thanks: 242
Thanked 1,581 Times in 1,073 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
iTrader: (0)
Default

That's strange BOA told u to go in , just last night it took me a few minutes online on my phone and I had a choice of opening 1-10 accounts I just opened 2 echecking, and echecking accounts are perfect for stealth you do all transactions online and use the ATM to make withdrawals and deposits, basically never go in to use a teller and you won't get charged a monthly fee.

I opened a echecking and savings about 2 months ago and 2 more last night and that's all I will do with BOA for long time , not good to have all your eggs in one basket.

BOA I highly recommended I have many accounts spread over 12-13banks and in my experience they work great with deposits in different names and the highest deposit I sent at one time was $200, and it was faster than any other bank , I withdrew on a Sunday late night and money was there 25 hours later. Two micro deposits took 12 hours.

So it's worth going in to the bank if they need you too. Than once u open the first you can open the rest online easy , I guess I just was lucky

And again do not open up 10 accounts with one bank in a month , use many different banks and use different techniques when creating accounts.

Learn the stealth guide learn from the forum but than there is a good 20% you need to learn thru experience , there are unspoken tricks that you will find out on your own like the rest of us. But you need to start doing and experiencing.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-05-2013
GreenBean's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 42,043
Thanks: 5,509
Thanked 9,018 Times in 7,035 Posts
Activity: 39%
Longevity: 95%
iTrader: (6)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthychew View Post

i'm no kid so there is no reason why my name and ssn would not match, perhaps it was the recent address - but usually if the address is not last year's address, they will ask you 5 security questions. she said i had to go into the bank in order to open the account. which is no problem, i don't mind going into the bank, but i prefer not to.

i have a US Bank and someone said they opened other US bank accts after their initial account was opened. online, it said you have to "apply" - it just won't open an account for you.

in fact, i could use the us bank but i could not mismatch.

and, yes, as you say, it is time to get to work. that was a nice way of saying it.
Ok I agree it is time to go to work. Here's what I suggest as you are starting in stealth.
Before you make any bank account of any type, get a free copy of your credit score.

In another thread you spoke of a bank account being closed. Find out what is down on paper regarding you.

Above all else, ensure everything is accurate.

(Maybe BoA asked you to go in because of that Chase trouble?) Find out how you stand in the banking world.

then you know how to make the bank accounts to use in stealth.
You would never make more too many accounts per month. Does not matter what bank.
Just a suggestion
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-05-2013
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 94
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 5 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default Banks that work with mismatched names

I currently know that the following banks work with mismatched names on deposits from paypal as of 2013 however this could change at any time with any of them

1. Frost Bank
2. Regions Bank
3. First Convenience Bank/First National Bank
4. Woodforest National Bank
5. Wells Fargo
6. Comerica
7. Compass
8. Chase

Last edited by ladyjane; 07-05-2013 at 01:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ladyjane For This Useful Post:
secret storm (11-21-2014), stealthychew (07-06-2013)
  #17  
Old 07-05-2013
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 3,090
Thanks: 407
Thanked 662 Times in 490 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Add:
Citi Bank
BOA as mentioned before
US Bank

For the most part most of the larger banks you normally won't run into an issue with mismatching names. However, if you open up too many accounts at one bank that might cause them to look more into your accounts etc. But for the most part the smaller community banks and credit unions can be problematic.

My personal advice from running stealth accounts for the past 6 years is never open more than 4 personal accounts at any bank for stealth use. Maybe 1 checking 3 savings. Something like that. I prefer savings because usually the minimum acct balance is lower to avoid monthly fees, but if you do too many transfers they might ding you as well. If you have massive number of accounts it is only time until somebody files a SAR report and tries to figure out wtf you are up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyjane View Post
I currently know that the following banks work with mismatched names on deposits from paypal as of 2013 however this could change at any time with any of them

1. Frost Bank
2. Regions Bank
3. First Convenience Bank/First National Bank
4. Woodforest National Bank
5. Wells Fargo
6. Comerica
7. Compass
8. Chase
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-05-2013
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,391
Thanks: 238
Thanked 770 Times in 567 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

I love USAA bank and Navy federal credit union but you have to be a vet or related to one to joim.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yotano211 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (07-05-2013)
  #19  
Old 07-06-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vogeltron View Post
Add:
Citi Bank
BOA as mentioned before
US Bank
Someone on here said they got a call from US Bank advising them if it happens again, the account would be closed. Maybe someone else has had a mismatch work with US Bank. Once the mismatch doesn't work and the funds are returned, it's not like you can resend to the same account again.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-06-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean™ View Post
Ok I agree it is time to go ot work. Here's what I suggest as you are starting in stealth.
Before you make any bank account of any type, get a free copy of your credit score.

In another thread you spoke of a bank account being closed. Find out what is down on paper regarding you.

Above all else, ensure everything is accurate.

(Maybe BoA asked you to go in because of that Chase trouble?) Find out how you stand in the banking world.

then you know how to make the bank accounts to use in stealth.
You would never make more too many accounts per month. Does not matter what bank.
Just a suggestion
everything is 100% accurate. my credit report is so-so; i don't have any credit to speak of, it's not any negativity. the CITI was over 3 years ago and I cancelled a $63 check wrote on another bank. they said they "found out" about the cancelled check and, therefore, were cancelling my CITI. i only had the CITI acct a month. It is not on the cc report, maybe somewhere on the scan service, but i opened another account at another bank since then. maybe BOA wants a better cc score, but it was really odd that they said they could not verify name w/ssn cause it is absolutely correct. i ran a free report this year. thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 07-06-2013
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 61
Thanks: 71
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmshark25 View Post
That's strange BOA told u to go in , just last night it took me a few minutes online on my phone and I had a choice of opening 1-10 accounts I just opened 2 echecking, and echecking accounts are perfect for stealth you do all transactions online and use the ATM to make withdrawals and deposits, basically never go in to use a teller and you won't get charged a monthly fee.
.
I'm jealous. It was really odd that they did not verify my name and ssn, at the very least - I rented last year and the applications had no issue confirming my info.

I still do not have (2) deposits into a US Bank correct name and address.

So PP rejected the (2) steal netspends beginning with a "5" even tho names matched, new phones, new addresses, new IPs.

And, so far, has not deposited (2) - it's been 2 days plus the 4th - into a non-mismatch US Bank - where its non-steal cause its same name, same city, but different address.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 07-06-2013
Ayusaga's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 124
Thanks: 0
Thanked 16 Times in 13 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 61%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Paypal business accounts show the business name of the paypal account to the bank and not the full name of the paypal account holder, right?

Also, most banks let you open initial accounts online no problem, you just may have to send out a signature card for the initial account that you open online. Do NOT go opening bank accounts at a single bank all willy nilly (10+ accounts) and ruin it for everyone. Don't be selfish. If need be, find banks that let you specifically open BUSINESS accounts with them and let them KNOW that you're getting money through multiple accounts. Some banks will not mind it if they are BUSINESS accounts and you're receiving money through 10+ different accounts.

Here are some more banks and their behavior with new account openings online AFTER you have opened your initial account with them.

Citibank - The new account number and features of the new account are accessible instantly after applying online.

PNC - The new account number comes up instantly, however, a signature card is required for EACH new account opened online, otherwise you will not be able to do transactions or access the accounts.

Chase - The last 4 digits of the new account number come up instantly on the website, however, the account and features not instantly accessible for about 1 to 2 business days.

Alliant Credit Union - The new account number and account features are instantly accessible after applying online.

StateFarm Bank Accounts - The new account number and features require trial deposits to external bank and for them to be confirmed to show up and be accessible.

US Bank - The new account number comes up instantly, and the account features are accessible within a business day.

This is some excellent info from my experience, use it wisely, please.

Last edited by Ayusaga; 07-06-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ayusaga For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (02-11-2014), unkown5454 (07-06-2013)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Money withdraw name mismatch bakica PayPal Talk 20 06-16-2016 09:12 AM
Mismatch Names BOA Vetragor Amazon 5 12-28-2012 04:22 PM
Paypal mismatch prepaid EbanYtsa Subscriber Discussions 7 09-02-2012 11:42 AM
PayPal Account Name mismatch Stealthseller Subscriber Discussions 18 09-01-2011 05:54 PM
Can someone update me on what banks still work with PP? LoopHole PayPal Talk 18 05-25-2011 12:26 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:49 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts