eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal how to avoid SSN (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/63848-paypal-how-avoid-ssn.html)

vogeltron 01-28-2014 06:10 AM

Re: Paypal how to avoid SSN

Quote:

Originally Posted by glacier922 (Post 497595)
But if you buy those items, how do you receive them from all your accounts? I mean you don't have 500 ups boxes do you?

When you have a few business addresses. You can get away with a few more things. Especially if keep everything in good standing. Realize you eBay is your lover and you need to tell him/her what she wants to hear. You will be golden.

Remember eBay is for profit Business. They may have their crazy policies to boot members. But if you play within the context of their rules. And they deem you an asset. You are golden.

So many people on this forum are in a rush to get new accounts. Start selling this much XXX in this amount of time. Senior Members like Sandy will tell you that isn't how it works. Especially now. You have to take a bunch of time and money to make lots of accounts. Treat them like your own offspring. Build them up and be smart about it.

If you want to fly by the seat of your pants continuously push the limits. You will be gone. Those who last have a game plan and they stick to the plan like Sandy.

The more research you do and more time you put into stealth and in general everything in life the better equipped you will be to handle anything that comes your way.

SandyD is the poster child for doing things the right way. Taking the time to establish accounts and learning every aspect possible to remain in the game.

evicktd 03-30-2014 04:14 PM

Great thread. Really opened my eyes to the quality of having quantity.

GreenBean 03-30-2014 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evicktd (Post 541088)
Great thread. Really opened my eyes to the quality of having quantity.

So long as the quantity IS quality.

It becomes an art to run multiple accounts.

Firstly it is a business. Takes time, effort and money to function.

There are no shortcuts. In fact shortcuts can be harmful to being stealth.

An important point is nothing, but nothing, happens overnight.

Time is your friend with stealt.

:bounce:

jjohnson777 04-01-2014 02:38 PM

By end next year I should have few hundred stealth accounts. Right now got 30 stealth accounts but I making 10-20 a month as my income more than tripled this year.

Not as easy if using non-ebay as got some sites making $500 a day. But if think hard enough there ways stay under radar.

kwb 09-29-2014 12:16 PM

About the EIN, how many can one individual legally have? I currently have one as a sole propreitor. Would I need multiple DBA's, or LLC's, or Corp?