eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal not taking info for ebay listing issues plus adding bank account problems (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/66288-paypal-not-taking-info-ebay-listing-issues-plus-adding-bank-account-problems.html)

xSiKWoNx 10-22-2013 01:17 PM

paypal not taking info for ebay listing issues plus adding bank account problems

I am pretty good at making new accounts. Just seems like today I am having problems. I have my normal way I list items.

Every other day seems to be fine except today. Anyways I verify my seller account and add my entropay vcc to paypal for automatic fees everything works out until the next screen pops up where i have to read the agreement on paypal and agree and continue.

Well once I hit agree and continue the page errors out.

I tried it on multiple pcs and still am having an error. Maybe paypal approved payments are having issues today?

rsot 10-22-2013 02:56 PM

re: paypal not taking info for ebay listing issues plus adding bank account problems

What browser you using?

corleone 10-22-2013 03:18 PM

Is eb/pp having technical difficulties today?

I just tried to create an account and it won't let me add paypal as a funding method to sell.

I keep getting the error, your last action could not be completed.

I've refreshed my browser and cleared cache. I don't see anything on their announcements, has anyone else had an issue today making a new seller account?

corleone 10-22-2013 06:13 PM

Re: Is eb/pp having technical difficulties today?

Just tried making another account and it did the same thing. Anybody else?

GreenBean 10-22-2013 06:17 PM

re: paypal not taking info for ebay listing issues plus adding bank account problems

Yep, just merged another thread.

User has a similar issue.

Waiting for his follow up.

:juggle:

corleone 10-22-2013 07:07 PM

Bump for any others who have had success today. I've tried two different accounts, neither has let me add the paypal to fund the seller account.

It's been about 5 hours since I tried the first account, and I just tried again with no luck.

I called both ebay and paypal and they're both clueless and blamed the other. Neither side had admitted to having any services down, or any other complaints from users, but glad to see that there's someone else here who has had the same issues.

I usually make an account per day, and this is the first time I've experienced this.

xSiKWoNx 10-22-2013 08:26 PM

I been trying all day and just tried adding it again and its still not working. And I tried making 2 other accounts and still not allowing mwe too. I noticed they switched up how the paypal looks on the mobile side. If you have anymore updates let me know this ****s getting ridiculous

corleone 10-22-2013 08:32 PM

I've tried two different browsers, even did a restore on my computer.

Used two different types of credit cards. Different methods of prepaid phone numbers.

I tried two separate accounts.

Tried calling a few times.

Just out of curiosity are you located in California? Or is your IP in Cal?

I've used IP's that start with 76.xxx and also 172.xxx which are both located in California.

xSiKWoNx 10-22-2013 08:42 PM

No im located in wisconsin. I ran out of ideas on what to do

corleone 10-22-2013 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSiKWoNx (Post 497233)
No im located in wisconsin. I ran out of ideas on what to do

Thanks for sharing your info. I've spent a good two hours investigating it today, I've got too much work to do to spend anymore time on it today, but I will be looking into it some more tomorrow.

Hopefully it magically fixes itself otherwise the stealth community will soon be in a frenzy:surrender:

corleone 10-22-2013 08:51 PM

BTW: please post here if you find a fix, or if it works for you, and I will do the same.

xSiKWoNx 10-22-2013 10:24 PM

Just windering. Which vcc are you using?

corleone 10-22-2013 10:28 PM

I've tried two different types of prepaid cards which have worked for several years for me, I've made hundreds of accounts using them. Vanilla Visa and mastercard.

xSiKWoNx 10-22-2013 10:38 PM

Hmm wtf. I wonder if its some glitxh because I have made 100s of accounts with mine as well. I mean thwy add to the paypal account but its just not allowing you to accept without the page not loading

corleone 10-22-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xSiKWoNx (Post 497259)
Hmm wtf. I wonder if its some glitxh because I have made 100s of accounts with mine as well. I mean thwy add to the paypal account but its just not allowing you to accept without the page not loading

I'll keep you updated, and please just do the same. I'll keep trying every day to add new accounts, and when I notice it's fixed, I'll update the thread.

This is very annoying, I wish someone else would chime in if they've had success today.

Dmshark25 10-23-2013 01:18 AM

I'm making one now , ill report back but made two Monday and 2 Tuesday no issues

xSiKWoNx 10-23-2013 06:03 AM

It worked! Just posted a listing. The vcc added just as usual. Looks like it could have been a glitch or they could have been working on something. Let me know if it is working for you.

corleone 10-23-2013 09:43 AM

Yep, it works now. I wish I could punch paypal in the face!:rip:

All the wasted hours they've caused for no reason.

xSiKWoNx 10-23-2013 10:21 AM

Back to business my friend :P

Dmshark25 10-23-2013 10:35 AM

Yep everything good, so far made 2 accounts a day this week no issues, at all

glacier922 10-24-2013 05:02 PM

Anyone having trouble adding bank account w/ paypal right now?

I'm trying to add a new bank account opened 24 hours ago. Paypal is giving me this message: We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I hope I didn't waste this bank account. Never added this account to anything. brand spanking new. New IP, New user account, ebay account is about 3 weeks old. GV number. Worked fine on previous 3 stealths. Address was from Maps. Valid zip, Am I missing something here or is anyone having troubles? Thanks.

BigCJ 10-24-2013 05:15 PM

Re: Anyone having trouble adding bank account w/ paypal right now?

Same here. Tried to add it and it gave me an error.