Merchant used paypal to process an online purchase - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 01-29-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 66%
Default Merchant used paypal to process an online purchase

I happily but perhaps haphazardly used a stealth VCC thats linked to a stealth ebay/paypal for an online purchase.

After paying for a product an email arrived from paypal confirming details of payment and merchant, but also email said..

Use PayPal next time!
It looks as if you already have a PayPal account.

When you shop online, it's faster and easier to check out with PayPal. Your financial information is securely stored and never shared with merchants when you pay.

Now the issue I have is i used my name and address ( banned on ebay and paypal) supplied to the merchant.

The VCC has been used on a stealth paypal with a stealth name and address.

A few weeks have passed and I have not received any emails from ebay or paypal and both still in good standing.

I dont know whether paypal are referring to my banned account or the paypal account linked to the VCC that was used for an online purchase, or have they refereed to my banned name and address (supplied by me to the online merchant) and thats where they got to say I should use my paypal account next time, but those details are blacklisted I gave to merchant.

Well the transaction went through and item shipped but now I wonder if my stealth will die some time soon?

I never knew merchant was going to use paypal for authorisation there was a choice to use paypal but I entered the VCC directly on the site thinking no problem as Im not using paypal but the VCC directly.

Now Im stuffed on a stealth acc soon?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!